Status: I'll continue but,only with good feedback!

Forever Young, Forever Yours

Curly

Eleanor's Outfit

http://www.polyvore.com/pink_ribbon/set?id=56547398

I waited for my mum's car to stop as soon as the community centre came into view. I frowned at the gloomy looking building and sighed. My mum looked over to me,once she'd stopped,the car idling filling the silence. "I love you,Eleanor have a good day. Behave yourself." I nodded once at her,stepping out of the car and walking towards the building.

Without looking back I knew she'd left as I'd heard her car pull away,and drive off. I bit my lip as I stood in front of the door,deciding to fix my pink ribbon I had been using as a sort of head band. Then I flipped my long,brown hair over my shoulders,so it was all in the front. I toyed with a curl,not yet ready to enter the dark looking building that stood before me. Alright, now or never..now or more trouble,let's do this.

Once I was inside,I noticed a small office which I walked over too,and knocked. A man who looked to be in his thirties opened the door. "Who are you?" he asked with a bored tone to match his bored expression. I raised an eyebrow "I'm Eleanor Dawson" "you here for community service?" "yes?" I was pretty shocked by how layed back this man was. "Right,well I'm your probation worker,here's your locker combination. Locker room's that way. Try to control your raging need to rebel,Cinderella."

his voice was mocking the whole time he talked to me. I nodded speechless,and walked into the room he had said was the locker room. I was as quiet as possible,trying not to draw attention to myself. I had opened up my locker and gotten out the hideous criminal-marking orange jumpsuit,successfully unnoticed. I was thinking maybe this wouldn't be so bad as I pulled the material over my clothes and pulling my arms through the sleeves,which were too long.

I was rolling up my sleeve, when I felt hot breath near the left side of my face. The owner of the hot breath,decided to speak up once he realized I wasn't going to look at him. "Looky here,we've got a new girl." I let out the breath I had been holding. This is what I had been most worried about,they had put me with a group of people who had already known each other for a while. I was the new girl. "I think she likes the name 'new girl' because;she doesn't seem to have any other name." the boy pushed. I half smiled and turned to him.

He had an Irish accent,which I happen to find very attractive. I bit my lip,quickly looking him up and down. I took in what I saw;he was tall,something I liked. He had a humorous smile,nice eyes and curly dark hair. Hmm,curly hair that was another feature I find very attractive. To be honest he was well fit but,I reminded myself that there must be a reason he's here,wearing that dirty,orange jump suit much like my own. All of these thoughts raced through my head very fast,and once they did I averted my gaze from him and stopped biting my lip.

Just then a girl with her hair in a ponytail,and a lot of eye makeup on walked into the locker room. The curly haired boy turned away from me,to talk to another boy standing at his own locker,near mine. I hadn't noticed him before. "Oi,Barry! new girl looked at me! I reckon she wants to be mates!" he said in a mock-girlish voice,that Irish accent ringing out again. Then,realizing what he'd said I looked at my feet,not wanting to look at him. To be honest,him picking on me as the new girl made me feel pretty bad. Suddenly the girl who'd come in late was standing next me. "Nathan,don't be a fucking wanker! I already told you to leave Simon alone,and you need to leave her alone to! She haven't even said nothing to ya!" she pointed at me. I took notice that her accent was very thick,with 'th' pronounced as 'f'.

I watched as 'Nathan' scrunched his nose at the girl next to me. I looked at her,with a grateful smile. She returned the smile and said "I'm Kelly,nice to meet ya..this is Nathan,he's a prick,and that's Simon..not Barry" she finished. "I'm El" I said looking at the three of them,making a point to meet Nathan's eyes,to which he shrugged. "I'm Alisha" the other girl on the other side of the locker room said,she was really very pretty. A boy across from her nodded towards me "Curtis" he said. He looked familiar but,I couldn't think of how,so I brushed it off. I nodded at the two of them smiling pleasantly. I zipped my jumpsuit all the way,rolling the bottoms,to show all of my eight eye,Dr Martens. Noticing the other's had finished getting ready and were starting to leave,I followed after them,wondering what job we'd be given.

We were stuck doing basically,what I'd expected. Picking up litter along the side of the road. Lucky for us,our probation worker didn't care to supervise us. He drove off after telling us to do our work,and that he was going to get the morning paper. The other's seemed like they were used to him leaving so,I decided not to question it. We decided on breaking off into groups of two. I was holding the trash bag open for Simon as he picked up the litter with a little claw contraption. After hearing a loud thud,the group of us looked over at Nathan who was on the ground. He let out a loud groan. It appeared that Kelly had hit him,a bit too hard with her trash-picker-upper.

All of us were staring at Kelly so she put her hands up and defensively said "he was looking at my boobs funny!" Just then,as if that made if completely alright to hit Nathan,the rest of us started laughing in a way that was uncontrollable. Nathan then seemingly not as hurt,stood up and gave us all incredulous glares. "I can't believe you lot! Laughing at my pain. Hell,even you!" he pointed at me and to make sure,I pointed at myself also. "Yeah you!" he shouted "us curlys need to stick together!" I laughed at him,rolling my eyes "sorry?" I questioned. "Damn right,ye are!" he said,I knew he was trying to seem angry but,he couldn't keep the smile out of his eyes. As I was noticing this,his eyes lit up even more.

"I just thought of something amazing. I am Curly Senior,and you are my tiny side kick;Curly Junior." The look on his face was priceless. Alisha looked up suddenly "Nathan,I have curly hair and you never wanted me to be your sidekick." she said with a laugh. Nathan curled his upper lip slightly and nodded. "True" he started walking over to me and bending down so his head was closer to mine.

"It's just that,me and Curly Junior have a connection,we're meant to be" he cooed moving the sides of our faces closer together until our cheeks were squished with each other. I was a little uncomfortable but,I didn't move. He quickly decided to pull away and plant a big,sloppy kiss on my cheek. I looked at him and shock and he grinned. "Isn't that right,Curly Junior?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so,I wanted to write a Misfits story because;there isn't many of them. (Atleast not that I have seen) And also because;I love Misfits! Please give me feedback so I know whether or not to continue. That's truly the only way I'll know if I'm doing a good job,or if anyone wants to read it. Thanks! Xx-Madison

ALSO, I don't know if I'd like El to be portrayed and Cher Lloyd (singer) or Holly Earl (Poppy Champion from Skins)? Comment?