Status: I'll continue but,only with good feedback!

Forever Young, Forever Yours

Trouble

After stuffing the jumpsuit in my locker and slinging my bag over my shoulder I decided to check my phone,realizing I had a few texts from people I mostly didn't care about,I landed on one from my mum and decided to read it.

Mum:Eleanor,I've gotten held up at work. Walk or take the bus home from community service. Sorry love,it's important. See you when I get home. Love you lots,mum.

I sighed,reading the text. Sure I could go out and do something fun,without mum watching me like a hawk. But,it was too early for anything good to be going on,and who knows how early mum would get home. I weighed my options in my head.

I could go out right now,and get completely fucked alone,then pretend to be asleep when mum gets home. I could go home,like the good kid I used to be. Or I could tell mum I'm going to a friend's house,go out,get trashed and then end up wherever I feel like. I nodded decisively to myself,figuring the last option would be the most fun and I quickly texted my mum back.

"Staying the night round Abbie's if that's alright?"

she responded almost immediately

Mum:Perfect darling,just make sure you're able to get to community service in the morning,see you tomorrow.

I shook my head,feeling sorry for my naive mother,I'd never want a kid like myself. As I was basically self-loathing,I managed to run into someone,and the someone being larger than I am,knocked me on the ground. "Ow?" I said confused. "Ooh,sorry. I wasn't paying attention" I heard that Irish accent apologize.

I felt really relieved that Kelly wasn't around,because looking up at him with his hand reached out towards me,and his eyebrows all confused,I was thinking rather friendly things about Nathan. I took his hand and he pulled me up without showing any signs of effort. "What are you still doing here?" he asked,I smiled "I could ask you the same question,but I don't care to hear your answer." He smirked at me "do you care to hear my 'cute' laugh again,then?" he started laughing like a hyena. That wasn't his cute laugh by the way.

I rolled my eyes and pushed past him. "Hey!" he called after me, "you didn't answer my question!" I turned around and shrugged,meeting Nathan's eyes. "Told my mum I'm staying round a friend's house, but I don't like any of my friends,so I'm wasting time until I can go blend in with the crowd,and get completely fucked up." His eyes widened "you kind of are a bad ass,aren't you." I laughed,shaking my head at him "I'm not sure what I am."

Nathan's face hardened suddenly "now listen,I'm not the type of person who tells other people what to do with their lives,but why are you so self destructive?" he asked. I shook my head,I honestly didn't think I knew. "Really. You're young,you're free,your mum actually wants you at home!" he said,with his voice raising slightly. I felt tears threaten to spill as they brimmed my eyes. "I don't know,alright? I don't know why I'm such a fuck up!" I said,feeling my breath catch in my throat but,not letting myself cry. And with that,I began walking quickly away from Nathan.

I walked until I felt a hand wrap around my wrist,I stopped but I didn't turn around. "Hey,I never said being a fuck up is a bad thing." I turned to face him,slowly. When his eyes met mine,I smiled weakly. "I'm a huge fuck up,and I'm proud!" he exclaimed,grinning. "C'mon let's go.." He said after a few seconds. "Where?" I asked,raising an eyebrow "we're going out,let's go be fuck ups." I followed behind Nathan out of the community centre. As we walked down the dimly lit streets,I moved upwards so I was walking next to him.

The entire walk had been quiet so far,and I felt his hand brush against mind. I noticed it stayed in the same place,just barely touching mine. I didn't really think anything through,and grabbed his hand,loosely holding it in my own. 'Fuck' I thought instantly regretting it,but the regret melted away once I felt him lace his fingers with mine,and swing our hands slightly. As we neared the entrance of a club,Nathan moved us so,his arm was wrapped around me but,we were still holding hands. I felt a blush start to creep up my face,so I looked towards the ground,smiling.

The look the bouncer gave us,was sort of suspicious. I kept calm,knowing that if I showed I was nervous,he'd catch me. When he asked for our I.D.,I gave him a bored expression,looking him straight in the eyes and handed it over. I've been told I'm proper good at lying,when I want to be. I figured Nathan must have picked up on the suspicion coming from the bouncer because;he pulled me a bit closer,and kissed the side of my head.

Nathan's Point Of View

I watched El as her features lied so flawlessly to the bouncer but,she didn't really need to. The entire time we were standing in front of him he was giving us a look like "why is she with him?" I understand why;men don't seem to think a guy like me can get a very attractive girl. This isn't so much because;I'm not good looking,it's just I definitely give off a vibe that says 'I'm a huge prick."

And not to be a paedophile or anything but,Eleanor is gorgeous,and most people wouldn't think she's 16. Anyways,I'm not really a paedophile for thinking about her that way,she's only two years younger,Christ leave me alone. So once the bouncer handed me back my ID,I decided to have a laugh and kiss El on the side of her forehead. I didn't want to creep her out,but I did want to wipe the confused glare off the bloke's face.

He nodded to tell us we could enter,and we did but,not before I gave him the most cheeky grin my face could form. As soon as we were in,El let go of my hand and wink at me before making her way through the crowd,and mixing herself in with the rest of the dancing people. I smirked and moved my way past all the sweaty people,attempting to go the same way she'd gone.

When I'd found her,she was dancing with a group of obviously older guys. I felt really protective of her for some reason,I rolled my eyes as I watched one of the guys pull her towards him. Just then I got an idea. I danced over to the pair,and then nudged my way in between them. I began to dance very obnoxiously and I gave the guy my best seductive look. "Care to take me home,big boy?" I asked,purring for good measure. The look on his face was priceless but,I managed not laughing.

I backed away slightly from El and the unnamed guy,and I offered El my hand. I really hoped she'd take it because;if she didn't than everything I just did was sort of embarrassing. Not to mention,I'd still have to see El at Community Service. She ignored my hand,and instead wrapped one of her arms around my middle. I smiled and draped my arm over her shoulders,leading her to the bar. Then I stuck my tongue out over my shoulder at the group of guys.

When we reached the bar,I looked at her to see she was already looking at me,smiling cheekily. "You're trouble!" I said shaking my head,fighting my sudden want to kiss her. She shrugged "I don't try to be.." I hoped she didn't notice that I was sort of staring at her lips at that point. "Jesus,I'm acting like a little kid again" I thought.

"Shots?" El's voice suddenly sliced through my thoughts. She held out a shot glass full of liquid to me,that seemed to match what was directly in front of her. I nodded,taking it out of her hand and on the count of three,we both downed our first drink of the night.

We then proceeded to get very,fucking drunk.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think! Any predictions? Please let me know if you want more!
Also,do you think I should get in a routine of posting on a certain day of the week? Let me know,please.

Also,thank you musicalsprinkle for commenting (:

Xx-Madison