Sequel: Achilles

Weakness

"It doesn't matter who we are; what matters is our plan."

Roslyne is in debt to the most dangerous man in the nation: Bane, but it isn't in the way that many people are. Most of those who ask the mercenary for favors owe him money or weapons. Roslyne is a different story, for Bane didn't assassinate anybody or break a family member out of prison for her; he simply gave her a chance, picked her up off of the streets and gifted her with a life, sinister as it is. She has no choice but to pay him back, and she does so on his terms.

He is powerful, he is fearsome, and he is ruthless, plotting his takeover and disposing of anybody who dares to get in his way. Over time, though, the unconquerable man known only as a monster develops one weakness, and it comes in the form of Roslyne Hanley Björk.

Savior || Pet

Image

Disclaimer: I do not own Bane, Batman/Bruce Wayne, or any other recognizable figures herein. I don't even own certain parts of the plot. No harm is meant by this piece of fiction.
Warnings: Violence, swearing.
Author's Note: I'm trying to make this a completely new storyline while using the same characters plus a few more. I'll be cutting some, too. As for the mask, I'm using the actual comics explanation, which will be covered in the story, not the movie's reason for it.
Thank you and enjoy.