Status: In Progress

The Slender Man

The Investigation

The Police officer walked down the marble tiled hall way passing by office by office until he got to the end of the hall way he opened the door and walked into the office with photos of police officers all over the walls he sat in the chair.
the man in the chair in front of him turned revealing him self, "Officer Golding, nice to finally meet you." He stretched a hand out for a shake. "Nice to meet you too, how can I help you?".
"Well I need your help investigating the disappearance of this young girl" He picked up a picture of a young girl and handed it to John.
"She went missing two days ago, she was last seen around 11:00p.m."
"So do you think she disappeared in the woods?"
"Yes, I have already sent a unit out into the woods with dogs, I need you too investigate everything, ok?"
"Ok" John stood up and walked out of the room then out of the building he got in his police car and began to drive toward the neighborhood where she went missing he drove through the wet streets rain trickling down his windows he pulled up to where there was a police car parked by the sidewalk.
Standing waiting for him was three police officers two of which with K-9s john pulled his car to a stop he stepped out into the light rain when he approached the officers one said "And I am guessing you are Officer Golding?"
''Yes I am"
"Ok well I am Officer Clinton and this Officers Wilson and Evans"
They then gave a nod and then John said "Ok well lets get to work, the three of them went into the woods, John then looked around then approached the nearest house he knocked on the door, there wasn't a answer he knocked harder this time still no answer, so he decided to go see the parents of the missing girl, he got in his car and drove about 10 more houses down he stopped the car and walked up to the door he knocked a couple times until a man opened a crack in the door, "Who are you?!"
"Im Officer Golding I am here to investigate the disappearance of your daughter"
''Oh please come in" The man opened the door, John walked in and the man closed the door quickly.
John sat on a chair in the living room, the man sat on the couch, "When was the last time you saw your daughter?"
"Uh.. uh about 8:25 when she left to go to her friends house"
"Where is her friends house?"
"It's is about a 23 houses up the street"
"Ok well, is there anyone that has ever wanted to hurt your daughter?"
"No one that I would know of"
"Ok well I am going to go ask her friends parents, about this."
"Ok" John stood up and walked out of the house, he walked to his car and got in he drove to the friends house when he knocked on the door a woman answered, "Hello, can I help you?"
"Yes you can do you know this girl he held up the photo, "Yes thats Natasha, is everything all right?"
"She went missing two days ago, and the father said that she was at your house"
"Well she was but she left around 10:50, and I wouldn't trust her father he is the reason that she likes to be over her a lot."
"Why doesn't she like him?"
"Well he is delusional, he sometimes will wake up screaming in the night."
"He seemed pretty calm around me"
"Thats because he probably thought you could help him"
"Help him?"
"Never mind well, all I know that she left at 10:50"
"Ok thanks for you cooperation"
John walked back to his car, and drove back to the crime scene, then something caught his attention.