Status: In Progress

The Slender Man

The Interrogation

John had looked out his window he saw something it was hard to see but he swore he had seen a person standing in the woods staring at him.
He then looked back on to the road then the person was gone, he drove back to the station and then went home when he had got home it was about 9:30 p.m he changed clothes and went to bed, he opened his eyes he was standing in the woods he looked around "How did I get here?" he said to him self he began to walk around, then he heard a scream "Hello is anyone there?", then there was more screaming he ran in the direction of the screaming the woods were dark and there was fog, the screaming got closer and closer then, it stopped he looked around then he began to get dizzy, then he felt like he was going to throw up, then he turned and there was a tall man wearing a suit standing about 20 feet away from him.
He woke up and looked around he heard his phone ringing, he answered it "Hello?"
"John we need you at the station right now"
John hung up and put on his clothes and drove to the station he walked in and saw the father of Natasha, in hand cuffs with a officer behind him walking down the hall way then the Cheif of Police came up to John, "John i want you to listen to go to the interagation room and watch"
"Ok" John went there he watched the Tv he saw the father sitting across from a detective.
the detective said "Why were you out in the middle of the night screaming in the woods?"
"Are we safe here?"
"Yes we are safe"
"Ok well when Natasha went missing I kept having these dreams where I saw a.....a man wearing a suit"
"Ok continue"
"And well one night I went out for some air and I began to feel, sick like I was going to throw up and then.. I saw him, no not him it!, he took my Natasha! He was wearing a suit and he was really tall, he was just standing there! looking at me with that fucking blank white face!, he was holding my Natasha's clothes!"
"Please calm down"
"No that fucker took my daughter"
"Ahhhh! Ahhh!"
"Please calm down sir"
"AHHHHHH!!!!!!!! He is behind you!"
The Officer looked behind him "Oh my God!" The Officer pulled his gun out and shot off a couple bullets.
John ran into the room no one was there but on the ground were two bullet shells.