Status: In Progress

The Slender Man

The Woods

John looked around and two other Officers ran into the room one said "What happened in here?"
John said "I don't know"
"Where did they go?"
John ran and looked at the security cam room he replayed the tape but it played half way then everything fuzzed up then went back to normal, he played it in slow motion right before it went fuzzy he paused it, behind the detective was the out lining of a person.
The Cheif came into the room "What the hell happened!?!"
"I Don't know here look at the tape he paused it at the same point again, "What is that?"
"I have no idea but it happened right before they disappeared"
John walked out of the room past some other police, he walked out and drove back to the place where the girl went missing, he stopped the car and grabbed his gun and flashlight, he walked into the woods he walked and walked until he was deep in the woods.
"Where are you?"
John pointed his flashlight around, his ears began to ring he heard footsteps behind him he quickly turned around and pointed his flashlight in that direction nothing but trees.
"Where are they!, where did you take them!" John yelled but no answer he kept walking, until he saw something in the distance on a tree he ran over to it, it was a piece of paper nailed to the tree it shined his flashlight on it.
It said {Leave me alone} John looked around, he wondered who wrote it, he kept walking it got darker and darker the farther he went.
John then came upon another note on a tree it said {I am watching you} he looked around then his flash light started to die he looked down at it, then he looked up he saw a white face he fell onto his back then he was gone.
John stood up and began to run, he found another note on a tree it said {You Can't Run} John turned and in the distance there he was, John grabbed his gun and got a bullet then he was gone again.
John ran toward his car, his ears began ringing again he got in his car and closed the door and locked it.
He hit the gas and drove down the streets, he drove through the dark when standing in the middle of the street was the Slender Man, John swerved and then he came to a stop he was gone again.