Status: In Progress

The Slender Man

The Night

He looked around, he rubbed his eyes and looked around again he began to drive again he drove home and went to bed, the next morning he awoke and got dressed and began to drive to work when he got to the station.
Something was wrong everyone was acting as if he wasn't there, he waved his hand in front of an Officer no reaction then there was a flash and the entire police station turned dark everyone was gone, he walked down the hall way and then he slipped on to his back, he picked his hand off the ground and looked at it blood was on it.
He whipped it off and looked around, then he was walking past some computers on desks when he saw something he looked at the reflection there was the man from the night before standing behind him.
John awoke he looked around then looked at the clock [3:45A.M] he got up out of bed then fell back on to the bed his ears began to ring, he felt sick.
The door swung open crashing into the wall, a tall figure walked into the room, John looked around then reached under the bed trying to grab a case the figure grabbed his leg and began to pull, John grabbed the case and grabbed his pistol out and shot the figure 4 times there was a lot of flashes then John looked around there were bullet holes in the wall.
Moments later the door bust open two police officers bursting through the door and into his room their guns pointed directly at him.
"Drop the gun!" One of the Officers said
John put the gun down and pulled out his badge.
"Oh Officer Golding sorry, but you shot a gun and the neighbors got worried, and called us"
"It's fine"
The two police officers left and John began to think, of what he was facing here.