Status: In Progress

The Slender Man

The Search

Everywhere John went he saw The man just standing there watching everything he did, John began to find more and more clues to this mystery but finally he came upon some documents that made a break in the case.
John had found some photos they were old in black and white but in each there was about 14 to 15 kids in each photo, but behind them standing behind them.
He found out later that day 14 children went missing and the Reporter who took the photos died in a fire.
John walked over to the window and standing out in the distance was the man, John had noticed that no one seemed to notice him as if he wasn't there.
But he remembered other people seeing him at the station, but the man wasn't human and he takes people and most likely kills them.
John looked out his window and the man was standing right next to his window, John jumped back then John walked back up to the window and stared back into the face of the being.
The Man vanished in mid air, John got ready for work and left as he drove he kept thinking of the missing children then John saw flashing light so he pulled up to them it was a parked Police car and no one was inside so John parked his and walked out to go search for the others he heard talking in the woods, so he approached the sound, then he heard yelling and a loud bang and a flash John grabbed his gun and ran into the forest he followed the foot steps until they stopped John looked around no one.