Status: Complete!

Guides for the Pre-Engagement Life

#1.1: "Kiss and Make Up"

"Author Note:
WARNING: There is a sexually suggestive smut scene on one part, and you can skip it if you want, it's not necessary to read!! I decided that I don't want the whole chapter to be completely smex, because I am not particularly sure on how to write it."


******

When Michael kissed me, I pushed him away, and like a bitch, I walked away from him. But he followed me all the way to the hallway, just outside the bedroom door, where I turned around and asked him what he wanted from me. I didn't want to talk to him anymore.
"I think you're overreacting to all of this, what are you afraid of?" He asked me.
"Nothing, Michael, I'm just tired of fighting all the time!"
"We're not even fighting anymore. We fought two weeks ago, now we're trying to fix this."
I sighed and walked into the bedroom and closed the door behind me. I heard him knock against the door and call for me as soon as I locked it, and I heard his feet tap onto the floor as his body soon pressed against it.
He continued to call for me to open the door. "Anne, I slept over my Mom's house last night because I heard you went to Luke's hotel yesterday, and I blew off another date with that girl because I was more distracted about what you could've been doing in his hotel room than go on another date," He confessed.
I leaned against the side of the door and crossed my arms. I didn't want to say anything.
"Because I didn't want to come home angry, I drove to Mom's place instead," He added. "I wasn't scared that you probably found someone better than me. I guess that I was a bit too insecure, and I learned that from the time we were apart."
I remained silent. I could hear him pace back and forth before he knocked on the door one more time and apologized.
"I'll leave if you want me to," He calmly suggested.
I wasn't sure what to do. But when I heard his footsteps fade, I rushed to the door and opened it. I looked around for him and saw he was at the other end of the hallway. He was headed for the living room. I bit on my lower lip and muttered, "I don't want you to leave."
"Pardon me?" He asked. Of course he didn't hear it, I muttered it under my breath and he was at the other end of the hallway!
I clenched my fist and nearly yelled. "Michael, I don't want you to leave!"
His eyes slightly widened. He stood there for a moment, we stared at each other so aggressively and pretty soon we were headed to each other like two magnets.

Make Up Sex

"I'm sorry, Michael," I whispered in between kisses. "I feel horrible."
"I feel worse," He replied as he placed both hands on the side of my face and stared me right into my eyes and said, "But I only want you."
A small smile curved on my lips as I tossed my arms around him and pressed my lips onto his. It wasn't long before our hands moved about, feeling each other's bodies, and eventually, stripping off the clothing that covered it. Somehow, we made it to the living room while our lips were hardly parted. We were left with only our undergarments, leaving behind a trail of clothing from the hallway. We were too distracted that we didn't notice where we were. All I knew was that I was with Michael, his arms holding onto me tightly as turned me around. His tones chest against my back aroused me.
It must've been the heat from our argument that struck our moods.
His teeth nipped lightly against my skin as I tossed my hair and leaned my head to the side, my eyes were closed and lips were parted as I could only moan from his touch. His hands were all over, but his left hand stopped atop of my left breast and squeezed causing me to yelp. A smirk curved on his lips as his other hand travelled lower and slyly slithered into my red panties, and his fingers began to move about in a circular motion.
"Ah, Michael!" I moaned as I turned my body and began to kiss him. Our tongues danced about. I missed his touch, his smell, his taste and his kisses.
I wanted Michael and only him.
"Oh," I sighed as he slithered his hands away from below. I didn't want him to stop, though it gave me an idea. I pulled him to the chair and sat him down, and I situated myself on top of him. Both legs parted and on either side of him as I intertwined our hands together, a grin curved deviously on my lips as I grinded against the bulge beneath his boxers. I watched him groan as he tossed his head back, his eyes were slowly closing and that was when I began to leave little trails of kisses from the side of his neck.
"Wait," Michael stopped me. He took control and grasped onto my wrists instead. I sat up straight to take a proper glance at him and tilted my head to the side to ask what was wrong, and he answered, "I don't want sex to solve our problems."
"This is the first time we've ever had an official make up sex," I replied rather confused. We hardly argued, well we did, but that was only a few small bouts here and there, and those arguments were minor things and were dealt with by words. The argument we had two weeks prior was intense, and it really did build up sexual tension. "I admit that you were pretty sexy when you were annoyed, but if you want to talk then..." I lifted myself off of him, but before I could lift my leg, he grasped onto my waist and roughly sat me back down. We both groaned from the contact that occurred below.
"Wait, I didn't say to get off of me," He grinned.
"Oh?" I poked my tongue out. "Then how will this work?" I questioned as my hips began to sway. I felt his grasp on my waist slightly tighten as he resisted the urge to let out a moan.
"A-Ah- Anne," He stuttered. "You can't do this to me, I'm being serious."
"No you're not," I whispered into his ear and continued to seduce him. He was trying to say something about being sorry or something like that. I didn't really hear him out because I didn't want the moment to be ruined.
"Yes I am." He tried to sound serious too, but it failed, his eyes were closed and he even bit on his lip so he wouldn't let out a satisfied groan. I shook my head and quickly covered his lips with mine so he wouldn't say another word.
"I love you, Michael," I mumbled against his lips. "You're mine," I added before his lips travelled away from mine. He then leaned back. He stared at me up and down, his fingers caressed my cheek before it travelled to my lips and down to between my breasts and to my stomach before he stopped at the hem of my underwear.
"All this is mine," He smirked. "For the rest of my life," He added.
"Is that so?" I teased as I reached to the back and unhooked my bra, but before it fell, I kept it steady with my other hand and stood off of him. I turned around to have my back face him, and I knew he had eyed me as his gaze seemed to have lust for me. I slid my bra off of me and tossed it towards him and my hands covered my chest.
"Don't tease," He cooed.
"It's my body," I playfully responded as I took small steps away from him. I saw his frustration when I reached a certain distance and he quickly stood up, grabbed me and we both ended up on the carpet. I lay beneath him with chuckles escaping our lips.
"No more playing around," He warned as he became a bit aggressive. He pinned my hands above my head with only one hand as the other worked their way down to remove the remaining pieces of our clothing off.

We were both naked after a few seconds.

I stared into Michael's brown eyes, and he seemed rather determined to make me understand that he only wanted me. I couldn't help but smile, which he countered with his own smile. I couldn't wait any more, so I tossed my arms around his neck and pulled him towards me to touch our lips together. I felt him position himself before he lifted my left leg and thrust right in without a warning.
My body arched, my lips parted as a rather loud moan escaped my lips. My nails slightly dug into his skin, though his teeth pinched at my neck like a vampire. I began to pant along his breathing before we stared at each other, and it felt so different and more intense than usual. It was probably because deep down, we were still angry at each other.
Something was just different.
He began to move, his pace was slow yet he remained to be quite rough. Every time he pressed in, it made me scream. I couldn't hold in my moans nor was I even able to, because each time I wanted to catch up with my breath, Michael changed pace. And I swear that it was the whole feeling of being together again made everything else pause, we didn't know how long we went on for, but when we got exhausted, he couldn't hold anymore. He pressed his head against my shoulder as he groaned, "Ah, Anne-"
"Michael-" I moaned in response.
We held onto each other like we were scared of letting go.
"I-" He panted. "So this is what make up sex is like," He mumbled. "Not like we already have a great time in bed anyway."
I combed my fingers through his wet hair and giggled. It was an embarrassing topic to talk about, and whenever he brought it up, it made me feel rather immature.
"Do you think our neighbours heard you yelling?" He teased.
I could feel myself go red. I couldn't reply because I was out of breath, but I gave a shrug instead. He chuckled and whispered, "I'm too tired to move. Can we stay here?"
"I'm sweaty and covered in your sweat, I want to shower."
"Can I join you?"
"Does that mean we kissed and made up?"
"It's like we never argued," He answered as he rolled off of me and lay flat. He was gasping for air as he began to wipe the sweat off of his face. "I'm glad I can lie here for a while."
"How come?" I sat up and stretched. I looked around and saw that we made a mess in the living room. It looked like a tornado came in.
"Herman's not home."

Ah, just how we left it.

Conclusion

A few hours after cleaning up the mess we made, Michael left.
I wasn't sure where or what he was up to, but I let him be, because I was caught up in a long chat with my lecturing Mom through the phone. She scolded me for being a bit mean to my significant other, but she said that that was how I was, and that sometimes, I was too bossy and demanding. Though she concluded that Michael must've loved me enough to let me be me and that he stuck by me no matter how much I probably annoyed him.
When the conversation with Mom ended, Lia sent me a long text claiming that she saw my boyfriend, she stated that the Swimmer walked into a store and walked out with something, but she couldn't say what store because she only drove passed on her way home from a night out with a few Swimmers, and because of what she said, I got a bit anxious. I actually anticipated his return, but he got home a lot later I had expected. From what happened earlier that day, I fell asleep waiting for him while I watched television. I was actually exhausted to be honest.

"Anne?"
I let out a groan. I didn't want to wake up. I felt very lazy to do anything at all, not even to open my eyes and look at Michael.
"Are you really that tired?" He laughed as it sounded like he put something on the coffee table and he squeezed his way to between me and the sofa. If I moved, I would've fallen off, but luckily, he held onto me in time because I did shuffle so he could fit in and I would lean my head on his chest as we cuddled on the sofa.
"I'm not tired," I sighed. "I'm just tired."
"What?" He laughed once more. "I didn't get that."
"Where'd you go?" I yawned as I finally opened my eyes and rolled on top of him, though I kept my head on his chest because I was still too lazy to move it. Every inhale, I could smell his scent. I missed him, those two weeks were torture, even though I nearly fell for someone else, no one could replace Michael.
His fingers trailed up and down my arm. "I went to make a public statement," He whispered. "Look at the TV," He instructed, to which I lazily turned my head around and looked at the screen. He changed the channel to one of the entertainment ones. I focused on it for a while until my brain began to wander, but before it wandered too far, Michael was on TV.
"What did you do? It better not be anything that would trap me inside the house again," I threatened him as I pushed myself off of him and sat properly, and it was a bad idea to sit up that quickly because my head ached. I rubbed my forehead and tried to concentrate so hard on the screen.

"8 Gold Medalist Swimmer, Michael Phelps, recently made a bold statement a few hours ago after rumours and speculations that he and his long-time girlfriend had broken up and began to date other people," The announcer spoke. "Without a word from him or any confirmation or denial of these speculations, Michael finally told a bystander with a camera at hand that there was definitely nothing wrong with his relationship, it was a mere break."
The screen then flashed to a video recorded via a mobile phone, and there was Michael, he had a few bags in his hand and he walked out of the flower shop. He was holding onto a bouquet of white roses and was asked by the man behind the phone what he was doing.
"I'm apologizing to my girlfriend," Michael replied as he beckoned to the flowers and the bag full of my favourite snacks and DVDs that he disliked but knew that I liked.
"What happened in London, Michael?"
"The stuff that happened in London wasn't anything serious, it was stupid. I didn't do anything with those girls," He answered. Apparently, Ryan came clean that he didn't force Michael to do anything that might wreck a relationship, and Derek backed up the whole thing by saying that he was there and he knew that nothing happened.
"So are you and your girlfriend fine and dandy? When's the engagement ring coming out?"
I glared at Michael when he laughed at the same time as when he did on screen. I gave him a light tap on the arm to be quiet as he answered, "I'm proposing later this year."
The screen went back to the announcer who began to rant on about how excited she was about it and when there will be wedding bells and what not. I didn't pay much attention to her because I was back to Michael, who lay there with his hands behind his back and pretended to not notice my stare.
"Later this year?" I repeated. That was the first time he revealed his plans, last time it was all about 2010, and his second hint was that it was later on in the year.
"What was that?" He asked as he sat up.
"Ugh, why won't you tell me?" I groaned while he pulled me closer so I could lean on his shoulder. "Is this your way of gaining control?"
"Hey, I've been mocked for being whipped, so I got to show whose boss once and a while," He teased. He reached for one of the snacks in the bag and opened it. It was a bag of M&Ms, and I loved to eat them, but because he was on some diet, I had to resist the urge to buy them whenever we went to the grocery store. He placed a few in his hands and gestured for me to get some while he tried to keep the bag away from me. Although, I did manage to grab the bag though and ran off with them to the bedroom.
When I went through the door, I narrowed my eyes and saw that on the bed were the bouquet of white roses, and there a small box right in front of it. My heart pounded harder against my ribs the more I got closer to the bed. Sub-consciously, I placed the M&Ms bag on the side table and I kneeled in front of the bed, my fingers shaking as I reached for the box and I tortured myself by slowly opening it.
I was hoping for the engagement ring.

But it wasn't.

Inside was the Promise Ring. I realized that I never got back after our argument and that I've never worn it throughout the two weeks of seeing other people. I gripped on the box tightly as I sat down on the floor, my gaze focused onto the silver patterned ring that sat in the middle of the box. I wanted to cry actually.
"Michael," I sniffed as soon as I saw him by the door. He leaned against the door frame with his arms crossed, a smile on his lips as he asked, "Are you going to wear it again?"
"Not unless you put it on for me," I suggested as I knew I was about to cry.
"Don't cry, Anne," He told me while taking a spot next to me. He took the box from my grasp - with a bit of a struggle - and he pulled out the ring. "This doesn't belong in a box, Anne," He softly spoke as he held onto my left and slipped the ring into my middle finger, and it perfectly fitted right in. "It belongs there," He ended while tapping onto it.
I began to whimper and buried my face into my hands.
"Are they tears of joy or are you angry at me?"
I shook my head and didn't reply.
"I love you, Anne, and one day, I'll give you a proper ring."
"I feel like an ass," I murmured under my breath before I turned towards him and suddenly gave him a big hug. "I'm sorry for putting you through hell, Michael," I was able to say between my sobbing.
"You weren't listening to what I just told you-"
"-I'll make it up to you," I cut in.
"I knew it. Anne, you're being emotional."
"No I'm not," I debated as I pulled away and wiped away the water from my face. "I'm just... happy that you came back. I mean that girl was really, really hot."
"Are you not over that?" Michael laughed.
"Seriously, if I was a man, I would hunt her down. I'm surprised you're not attracted to her!"
"First of all, thank God you're not a man." He pecked my forehead. "Secondly, I already hunted down the one that I want." He pecked my nose. "And lastly, I'm madly in love with a hotter woman." He pecked my lips.
"Who? Do I know this person?" I frowned. Okay! I don't know why I said that! I think my brain fluttered away when I heard him chuckle which was very adorable, and I saw the way he smiled at me that made me want to melt, and his gaze towards me was so affectionate that I wasn't sure how to react.
"I'm kidding," I quickly said to cover my naïve comment. "But seriously-"
"-Shut up, Anne," He interrupted me with a simple smooch.

Michael Phelps must've really loved me.
I don't have to worry anymore, right? Right??
♠ ♠ ♠
I changed my mind about writing a smex chapter, I seriously don't know how to write one. So I made it suggestive, sort of. It reminded me of a time when a reader messaged me, I shouldn't mention names, but this reader asked me how I learned all these things.
I'm not an expert! Haha, all I can say is that for the sake of this story, I did my research and read a bit too much information about relationship for a girl my age. Honestly, I did it for the story. Haha. For the sake of making it a bit more accurate for my readers.

Reminds me. I appreciate ya'll. I don't even know where most my readers come from or how they're generated, but either way, your comments are so sweet, makes me cry.

xox