Angel With the Scabbed Wings

Angel with the scabbed wings - 3

The hotel was one of the best in Florida and was luxuriously furnished with a black leather sofa and matching chairs. There also was a bar with expensive alcohol and coffee types. The bedroom was much larger than Brian’s and the bed was the size of his bathroom. It made Brian feel inferior and he couldn’t help but to think of the price of the room, something he couldn’t afford to himself, not in a million years.

Trent had drawn the curtains the moment they got inside and the already dark room got darker, which made Brian feel even more awkward. “Nice room,” he commented even though the place freaked him out, especially when being alone with Trent Reznor. “Yeah, it’s my favourite hotel.”

“Have you come to a conclusion about the show?” Trent nodded and walked over to the bar, pouring himself a glass of Jack Daniels that he finished in one sip. “I’ll let your band play in one condition, Brian…” Trent said and poured another glass of Jack and drinking half of it in no time. Brian was starting to feel even more uncomfortable and he felt like running away. His body was screaming for it, but he was like glued to the floor.

“You’ve probably heard the rumours Brian, and still you come here with your badass attitude, but you know what I see in you?” Trent spat at him. “I see a spoiled brat, an asshole with no respect for the people around him and especially not for me.” Brian looked at him with disbelief. His whole body was starting to shake as Trent came closer with a vicious smile to his lips and the stories of Liz came to his mind. “I laugh at you, you pathetic looser. You’ll never be anything but dirt underneath the shoes of society.” Trent was now invading his personal space and Brian was terrified of what he saw standing face to face with a rapist, a child molester and a sadist. “So you’ll do me this favour, Brian. Won’t you?”

“Exactly what favour?” Brian stuttered feeling like a trapped animal and the hunter was only inches away. “You remember Liz, don’t you?” Trent asked and placed his hand gently on Brian’s cheek. He stood there smirking at him, obviously very satisfied about himself and let his hand carefully wander down to Brian’s neck and caressed it.

“I’m going to leave now,” Brian whispered and took a step backwards, but Trent followed and firmly wrapped his arms around Brian’s slim and not particularly muscular body. “Stop it!” Brian yelled and tried to squirm loose from Trent’s tight grip, but to no use. The other man was exceptionally well trained and Brian wasn’t going anywhere unless Trent wanted him to. “You can leave if you wish, but then there won’t be a show.”

He then looked Trent directly into the eyes showing him the fear that he felt so strongly in this situation, but not only now. What would the band say if he came back empty handed? It would be the end of the Spooky Kids, he realized that and nothing was more important to him than his band. Not even his pride, and so he let himself sink into the arms of Trent Reznor and swallowed what was left of his self respect. “Just don’t do what you did to her,” Brian prayed and looked to the floor not wanting to face this man anymore. Not now and not ever again.

The comment made Trent go pale with something Brian couldn’t really put his finger on. Perhaps it was remorse, he really did hope it was, then he would stand a chance. “Don’t mention her again,” Trent commanded and put his hands around Brian’s neck as a threat that death was waiting around every corner and if Brian didn’t watch his mouth he could reach the wrong corner any second now.

Trent violently forced Brian into the bedroom where he was forced face down on the soft mattress. On the nightstand he could see framed picture of a woman whom he had seen before. It was Liz for sure and she was staring at him with a sweet smile on her red lips. “Say that you want me to take you, Marilyn,” he commanded and pushed all his weight onto the tiny body underneath him. He heard him scream into the pillow as he pulled his hair powerfully and pressed him into the bed. “Say it, you little fuck,” Trent yelled and pulled his hair even more and felt Brian’s whole body tense up. “Take me,” he heard him stammer. “Scream it!”

“Take me!” he yelled as loud as he could while being mashed under Trent’s body weight, which was a lot more than his own. Fortunately, his effort made Trent loosen his grip and Brian gasped desperately for air. “You’re a whore, Marilyn. A filthy whore,” he whispered and took a firm grip around Brian’s neck and started to yank his jeans down. Struck by panic and distress, the younger vocalist attempted to bite Trent’s hand and received a massive punch in the face, which made his vision go blurry. “Be good and it’ll be over soon,” Trent mumbled while he undressed the battered and swooned body underneath him.

As soon as Brian was stripped naked and still in a daze, Trent took off his leather belt and strapped it around his victim’s wrists. The removal of the belt caused his oversized jeans to fall to the floor and revealed a large bulge in his boxer. He then started kissing Brian on the lips, which made the vocalist jump with surprise as he woke up and remembered his situation. After the punch he didn’t dare to move away or even cry, he was simply too scared to react and knew it was his own fault. He could say stop whenever, but then he would be ruining his band.

Trent pulled him forcefully by the hair and led him to the giant bulge on his boxer that smelled like sperm and made Brian feel like throwing up. It reminded him of something, a memory that he had repressed many years ago and had never wished to experience again. “God,” Brian whispered without realizing it.
“Undress me, Marilyn,” Trent said, but this time he didn’t sound as strict as he had done before. Brian tried to look him in the eyes, hoping that a last straw of humanity was left in him, just enough to make him realize. But it never happened, and Brian knew. “Undress me,” Trent repeated a little harsher, and Brian couldn’t do much else than obey. The boxer fell to the floor, so did the pride of Brian Warner. It made Trent smile. “Good girl.”

The Nine Inch Nails vocalist was satisfied with seeing how small this seemingly strong and stable person could be. He was the kind of a guy you’d want your daughter to go on a date with, the kind of a person you’d trust with your child, and he was quite talented at that. Kind of like Liz in a lot of ways, and it made Trent hate him more than he hated any other person, yet at the same time, he had never been as attracted to someone. “Now do your job, whore…”

Brian looked up at him with watery eyes that witnessed about a strong unwillingness to go through with this. He didn’t want to be anywhere near Trent’s penis, certainly not with his head and mouth, and it made Trent furious, so furious he once again reached for Brian’s hair and forced his head down to his crotch. “Marilyn,” he hissed, obviously displeased by the lack of will. Tears started running down Brian’s pale cheeks, making his eyes go red and his lips shaking with fright. He reluctantly opened his mouth and let Trent’s wet penis enter it and felt nauseas as the hot semen touched his tongue. Hadn’t it been for his ability to control himself under situations like these, he would’ve thrown up and ruined the bands shot at this concert.

Trent let out a small sigh of delight as Brian flickered his tongue across the head of his penis. He loosened his grip a little; relieved that his victim finally showed some willingness, at least that’s what Trent thought. Brian on the other hand was far from willing and silent tears still ran across his face as he hoped for the situation to end. But Trent didn’t want it to end, and at this moment, Trent was just as almighty as Tsar Nicholas once had been. In his own eyes, God probably chose him as well. “Fuck, Marilyn...” he murmured and pushed himself deeper into his mouth and throat. It made Brian panic, feeling as if he was going to choke on Trent’s penis and he screamed. Just then, Trent came with a long, pleased sigh. They looked at each other’s for a few seconds before Brian pulled away from his abuser. “That was… amazing,” Trent mumbled and fell onto the bed more tired than he had been in a long time, but in a good way. “One would think you’d done this before.”

“C-can I leave now?” the naked young man asked and got back to his feet while he tried to free himself from the belt, but Trent only looked at him as if he was crazy and let out a small laugh. “Have you ever had good sex, Brian?” he asked in a sarcastic way. “Of course you haven’t, but I have… this is just the beginning of a very lovely evening.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I've been kind of busy with homework and all lately, but now I just had to sit down for a few hours and take the time to continue on this little thing. I enjoy writing it, I really do :) And please, if you like it, leave a comment... it makes it SO MUCH easier to sit down and write another chapter when you know somebody actually wants you to!