Angel With the Scabbed Wings

Angel with the scabbed wings - 5

It’s early in the morning hours and the Florida sky is pale blue and the sun is shining ever so brightly. And even though it’s a beautiful morning, two of the spooky kids are sound asleep in Brian’s apartment, their bodies’ sore from the concert. Brian is sleeping on a mattress on the floor, having lent his bed to Twiggy. He is watching Twiggy shyly from where he is lying on the floor, his mind stained with drunken memories, and he is sad. Something surely did happen last night, and he knows it, he just doesn’t know whether Twiggy remembers it or not.

Then, out of nowhere, forcing Brian out of his thoughts, a loud and demanding knock on the door. There is a slight moment of confusion, one can clearly see it in Brian’s eyes, and then there’s panic. Before Twiggy has gotten a chance to even open his eyes, Brian drags him out of the bed and dumps him onto the floor.

“What the hell?” Twiggy asks and rubs his eyes sleepily. He is clearly not satisfied with this rough treatment, especially not in the morning, being hangover and all. “Hush, don’t say a fucking word, I need you to go and hide in the closet, right now!” Brian whispers desperately through clenched teeth. Twiggy looks at him with surprised eyes, but he doesn’t dare to tell Brian no, not knowing what all the fuzz is about. He lets Brian guide him to the almost empty walk-in closet, where he is left behind. Then there is another, loud knock on the door.

Brian is scared now, and he knows what is coming to him. He doesn’t even need to look into the peephole; he knows who is standing there, just waiting for him to open the door. There is no doubt that it’s Trent.

“Brian, I know you’re in there, I saw you yesterday,” he murmurs through the door, knowing Brian is on the other side, being the coward that he is. More than anything, Brian wanted to confront him, but the consequences would be significant, and he had to obey. “Please, open the damn door, Marilyn. I need to talk.”

Then, something unexpected happens, leaving Brian completely stiff with shock. The door, which is brand new, as he recently renovated his apartment, gives in. Of course it’s on Trent, now standing right in front of Brian with a screwdriver in one hand and the screws in the other. “I thought I told you to listen to me, baby girl,” Trent says and walks over the broken door and lifts it back on place. “It’ll do for now.”

“Why are you here?” Brian manages to ask with his voice toned down, trying desperately to hide this from Twiggy who is probably listening to every word that is being said. “Isn’t it obvious, dear?” Trent says, answering with a question that Brian cannot answer. Instead, he is staring dumbly at his enemy, not quite sure what to do. Trent smiles and takes a hold of Brian’s throat and forces their lips to meet. “I’ve missed you,” he says as if it’s the most natural thing in the world. Brian gasps as he realizes what game Trent is playing, and he knows for sure, this will not be pretty.

Without hesitating, Trent pulls his arms around Brian and kisses him again, this time more intensely. When it’s over, Trent gives him a playful look that he hasn’t seen before, and it frightens him. Then, he pulls him close again and whispers into his ear: “If you act like you don’t want it, it’ll be a scene, and your little friend will hear. We wouldn’t like that, would we, Marilyn?” Brian shakes his head slowly in defeat and looks Trent into the eyes, once again pleading that somewhere deep within him there will a thread of humanity. But there isn’t.

Dragged by his hair once again, Brian is lead into the bedroom and onto the bed that is still warm and smells like Twiggy. He rolls over on his back and faces Trent who is staring at him with a pale smile, taking another firm grip of his hair and kisses him. “You taste so sweet,” he whispers in a cuddly way and giggles like some schoolgirl. “Wonder if you’re as sweet down there…”

Brian’s eyes widen at Trent’s comment and he is shivering, not wanting to be touched. He isn’t as scared anymore, but he feels disgusted about what Trent is wanting for. “Oh Brian, you have such a perfect body,” he continues with a moan and pulls down the zipper of his pants and begins to pet his penis gently. “You’re so big, Brian… I want you inside of me.”

Silent tears starts to flow down Brian’s cheeks, as he understands that even though his mind doesn’t want this, his body responds otherwise. As Trent caresses him, blood runs to his penis and it’s getting erected. He looks down at Trent who is still working on his dick, hating him so intensely he is boiling. “Moan for me,” he says in a loving voice, yet Brian is well aware that this is a command, and so he fakes a moan, scared what’ll happen if he doesn’t obey. “You’re so delicious, babe.”

When that is said, Trent pulls down Brian’s boxers and does what Brian never thought a dominant like Trent would do. And it feels good. Trent’s lips wrapped around his penis, it feels good, and it’s shredding his mind to pieces. How could rape feel good? Mentally Brian is being ripped apart like a paper into a document shredder, but physically, it’s pleasuring him, and the guilt is overwhelming. “Please,” he whispers, wanting him to stop the abuse. But Trent doesn’t stop, instead he’s letting Brian’s penis go deeper, and Brian feels like he is going to explode with pleasure at the same time his heart is being torn asunder. Then, it’s over. Trent leans over to kiss him goodbye, and Brian just lies in the bed, completely still. “I’ll call you,” Trent murmurs into his ear and then walks out of the room. It’s silent.

Then, after a few minutes, Twiggy knocks on the closet door, not able to open it himself. Brian closes his eyes for a few seconds, trying to calm himself down, and then he pulls up his pants and walks over to the closet. It takes a deep breath of courage to open the door, and when he does, he sees a big-eyed Twiggy on the floor, looking completely trapped.

“I’m so sorry,” Brian whispers into Twiggy’s ear and feels like crying some more, but keeps it together for Twiggy’s sake. “Don’t,” Twiggy answers him and looks everywhere but at his friend. “I’m going to leave now,” Twiggy whispers and crawls out of the closet and gets to his feet. When he is on his feet again, he looks at Brian with an unreadable expression and rushes out of the room.

“Fucking hell,” Brian says to himself and sinks into the bed, shaking violently from a tearless cry. He remembers now, and Twiggy does too. “Fucking hell.”

Flashback:

“Do you think your mum would be proud or disgusted?” Twiggy asks randomly. He is sitting in the sofa with another beer in his hand and a blanket draped around his shoulders. He looks absolutely perfect, Brian thinks to himself as he stares, too busy with his thoughts to answer Twiggy’s question. “Hey, dude, take a picture instead,” Twiggy says as he realizes Brian is staring. Then he smiles warmly, as if he just understood something very important. “You’re kind of cute, Mr. Manson.”

“Oh yeah?” Brian asks and grins at his band mate. “Yeah, you almost look like a puppy when you fancy someone,” Twiggy explains and crawls drunkenly over to where Brian is sitting. “At least, I think you fancy someone.” Twiggy blushes. “Perhaps I do,” Brian smiles pulls Twiggy even closer and they spoon in the sofa. “But it’s a secret,” he murmurs and kisses Twiggy’s neck, sending shivers down his spine. “Yeah, me too…”
♠ ♠ ♠
I like how this turned out... Please comment :) it makes it easier to write another one (if you'd like one more)!