Sequel: Everything We Had
Status: Updated regularly

Stay With Me

Ten

Rian P.O.V

When I walked in those doors I couldn’t believe what I saw. Could he really be that dumb? Like seriously how could he do that to himself. All we have heard over the past couple of weeks is how similar she really is to the devil and now here he is sticking his tongue down her throat? I really thought Alex was done with Lisa but obviously not.

“What the fuck? Why is Alex kissing the devil?” Jack inquired

“I have no idea, I thought he said he was done with her.” Jess said turning to Kara looking for an answer. Everyone knew Alex went to Kara with his problems just like Zack and Jack did.

“I seriously have no idea, last time I spoke to him he said that he ah um” Kara started to hesitate and just stopped talking, it was weird she was obviously hiding something.

“He what?” Jack asked

”He um said that he ah was just getting lonely yeah that was it lonely!”

It was obvious that wasn’t what Kara was originally going to say but Jack of course didn’t pick up on that.

“I guess he is really lonely if his going back to her” Jack said smiling, Jess hit him in stomach but a giggle still escaped ehr lips.

The two of them were acting like such a couple already, I mean I know they’re a couple but Jack has had his arm around her shoulder everychance he got and everytime it’s there Jess plays with his fingers. They were actually really cute together, not as cute as me and Kara but cute.

Wow did I really just say that? I think I just lost my manhood.

Alex finally managed to drag his tongue out of Lisa’s mouth long enough to notice the four of us standing there.

“Oh hey guys” Alex casually said walking over to us as if Lisa clinging to his side wasn’t out of the ordinary, which it has been for the past month or so.

“Oh hey Alex” We all said in unison excluding Jack, I guess he was still pissed off about the other day. We had the usual how are you and so on because we couldn’t exactly say what we wanted to, which was what the fuck are you doing with that hoe when the said hoe was standing right there.

Jack stood there not saying anything and playing with Jess’s hand. It was obvious he was annoyed, usually he would be the center of conversation and now he wouldn’t even say a single word.

Kara was trying to have a conversation with Alex by only using her eyes but it was clearly not working too well because Alex had no idea what she was trying to do.

After a minute or two Jack whispered something in Jess’s ear and then Jess politely excused the two of them from the group saying she had to get stuff from her locker. It was clearly a lie and Jack just didn’t want to be anywhere near Alex.

“Hey Alex I need help with something can you come with me?” Kara asked him he looked at her and then nodded, he kissed Lisa goodbye and then they both left leaving myself and Lisa in an awkward silence. I'll remember to thank Kara for that later.

“So you and Alex huh?” I said knowing it was an easy conversation

“Yeah, How great is it! I knew he couldn’t live without me.” She said as if she was the god damn queen. God I forgot how much I really hated this girl.

“So how did you two get back together?” I asked knowing there was only a minute or two left before I could leave and go to class.

“Oh well yesterday he just called me out of the blue and said he wanted to give us another try and then I made him apologize for everything and now we are together again.”

What the fuck did Alex have to apologize for? I thought but obviously didn’t say. Something wasn’t right about this whole situation. I knew Alex and I knew he was really serious about staying away from Lisa, there has to be some other reason why he would go back to the devil. At that moment the bell went and I excused myself and headed off to class.

Luckily Kara was in it so she could tell me what the fuck was going on but when I got there she wasn’t.

Kara P.O.V.

When I saw what Alex was doing I wanted to yell. He couldn’t be that dumb to go back to Lisa. Ugh he should have at least spoken to me about this first! He really has no idea what he is doing.

When Jess asked me what was going on with him I was about to say he was in love with her and was going to do anything to be with her but then I realized her boyfriend was right there so I managed to stop myself by saying something lame.

When the two of them walked over to us I had to resist the urge to slap Alex across the face and yell at him. I attempted to have an eye conversation with him but of course he had no idea what I was doing and just looked at me as if I was from another planet.

I only had ten minutes before the bell went and I needed to talk to the boy before class. I made up some dumb excuse for Alex to come with me which he did, somehow managing to pull himself out of Lisa’s grip.

She was a friend of mine but she was also a total bitch and the world’s worst girlfriend.

Once Alex and turned the corner and we were out of sight I pushed him into the wall.

“Wow Kara, I’m now a taken man and you have Rian!’ He said sarcastically, As if I was going to kiss him or something. Instead I did the opposite and started attacking him. I slapped and pinched the boy and yelled at him. It's safe to say I took out most of my frustrations on him.

He was such an idiot and he definitely deserved it!

“KARA! What are you doing? Stop!”

“No Alex what are you doing? You stop!” I retorted.

“I’m not doing anything! You’re the one attacking me like a mad women!” He said trying to doge the punches I was throwing.

“That’s because I’m made!” I yelled.

“Why? What have I done to you?” I stopped attacking him when I realized he really didn’t do anything to me.

“Well nothing but you’re being an idiot!”

“How?”

“Really Alex? How? Maybe dating the devil again?” Alex rolled his eyes at me.

“You do realize you are talking about my girlfriend and your friend?”

“They’re your words not mine. I believe you said somehting on the lines of she is the devil I will never ever date her again” I said eyeing the boy. Alex sighed and looked defeated.

“I’m sorry okay. It’s just I don’t know. You told me to get a distraction so I-”

“Oh my god Alex when I said distraction I meant learn a new song on guitar or write a song or join the football team or even find a new girlfriend not date Lisa! Again!” I all but yelled at him.

“Yeah well I didn’t know that! And Lisa is just I don’t know! She is a good distraction” Ugh when was this boy going to learn not to use girls.

“Alex you can’t just use Lisa like that it’s so wrong.”Alex looked at me like he was a lost puppy, I felt so bad for him but he was the idiot.

“I know Kara but I just don’t know what to do I just love I um I mean like Jess so much and I can’t have her and I don’t know what to do because she’s all I think about and I don’t know.” Did he just say he loves Jess? wow this was a lot worse than I thought.

I didn’t know what to say so I just hugged him, there was nothing else I could do. The bell had gone ten minutes ago but we had ignored it and carried on our conversation. Rian would be wondering where I was. I was guessing he wanted an explantion about the whole Alex thing.

“Alex I have to go but we’ll sort something out I promise just break up with Lisa while you still can. You know what she’s like.”

I saw a smile escape his lips as he turned around and disappeared down the hallway.

I thought I should do the same only going in the opposite direction to get to my first period class with Rian. I was surprised he hadn’t texted me asking where I was. I turned the corner and bumped right into someone. I stabilized the both of us and then realized who it was. The person was basically frozen from shock. Shit.

“Did you hear all that?” I asked needing to know the answer. They just nodded their head confirming my suspicions. I texted Rian telling him I wouldn’t be making it to first period, I had bigger problems to deal with.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update! I know last chapter I left it on a bit of a cliffhanger and kind of did it again with this one but yeah what do you guys think about Alex and Lisa getting back together? And who do you think Kara bumped into?

Suscribe and comment!