Status: Keep or delete?

Pathways

Little Fight

Darren ended up allowing me to sleep on my decision, although I already in my answer. Of course I would stay, how could I not? This was my mate I was talking about, I couldn't simply leave him because I was scared. It was clear we were going to have children together eventually, why should I chicken out because it was his pack that was requesting it? Who cares if the process was sped up. If I really need to I can back out later, but for now I would be comfortable with my decision. 

I awoke the next morning with a sensation on my face. It was a nice feeling, it made me feel safe and loved. Before I even opened my eyes I knew that feeling. It was a pair of lips on my forehead and soft hands caressing my face. My lips cracked a small smile up and him and I nuzzled deeper into the overstuffed pillows. Darren seemed to smile back at me, but I was nearly awake. Right before I dozed back off I heard him whisper goodbye. 

There were many feelings over whelming me. I didn't understand how I could feel so attached to someone. I didn't seem to comprehend how someone could feel that attached to me as well. I knew nothing about this man, only what he has told me. I've never seen him with anyone, so how am I to know what he is truly like. To me he is still an alpha, just an alpha that holds feelings towards me. 

A sickening popping sound jerked me out of my slumber. It was an extremely familiar sound, someone was changing into their wolf form. My instincts screamed at me to run as soon as I heard that. My eyes shot open and my head whipped towards to sound. 

In front of the empty fire place crouched a large wolf. She was gorgeous, her fur glistening in the sun light that seeped through the window. It was a soft brown, mixed with some blonde highlights and the fur didn't do much to cover the muscles that layered her shoulders. Eventually she bared her teeth at me as I stared and couched down more. Warning me that she was going to attack. 

I got the hint quickly and jumped out of bed. Still deciding if I wanted to run away from her or stay and fight. In the end I found that I changed into my wolf form without thinking about it. The feeling of my skin stretching to support a wolf body made me feel sick to my stomach, and that feeling accompanied by the sound of my bones popping was simply disturbing. Sadly there was nothing I could possibly do about it.

My mussel pulled over my teeth and a low growl escaped my throat. She owed back, not giving me any time before she charged. I knew that her body was defiantly stronger and larger then mine and I knew that the chances of me loosing this fight were extremely high. The only reason I was doing this was to help prove to Darren's pack that I wasn't a wimp. 

When her body slammed into mine I was shoved back into a wall hard enough to where it knocked the wind out of me. To my surprise I didn't pause, I attacked right away. It was like a different person was controlling my body. My paw slammed against her mussel leaving a huge gash. In reaction to that she did the same to me. After a few more good hits I was pinned against the floor. The only thing I managed to do to her was a simple gash and maybe a bitten throat. She of course did much more to me. I ended the fight with a sliced ear, a gash on my face, and a twisted ankle. 

A loud angry growl burst though the room, and that was what stopped her from slashing me again. We both froze and looked up to find a large wolf standing in the doorway. This wolf was so large that he stood higher then the door knob and was so wide with muscles that he just fit thought the door. Darren was back, and he didn't seem to happy to walk into his bedroom and find two fighting girls. 

He growled again and we both stood up, changing quickly. We both stood in front of him, glaring at each other. The only differences in our stances was that I crossed my arms over my chest in hopes of coming myself up some. I don't think I'll ever get use to being naked in front of Darren. I don't know if it was because I knew he wanted me, or simply because I was still shy about that subject.

This girl was the opposite it seemed. She stood with her body in full view, her bleach blond hair tossed over her shoulder. I felt like she was trying to show her body off to Darren in hopes that he would take her instead. 

Darren changed back himself, glair at her as well and placing his hands on his well sculpted hips. Thankfully he didn't really look at me, he seemed to be more angry with her. 

"Carmen, get out." He boomed at her and to my surprise she actually did as told. Still pausing in front on him before shaking her head, snorting, then running out. I smiled a little bit to myself, at least I didn't totally get my ass kicked. I think I can thank Darren for that. "Oh don't look at me like that, Rose. You're in trouble to."

I snorted myself this time. "Why, she was the one who attacked me. I was...okay well I was trying to protect myself."

That made him chuckle a little bit. "I know that much, you are in trouble for attacking and not running. I have warned you before, you are not strong my dear. You run next time, I mean it."

I hung my head a little bit. "Fine." 

How could he be angry at me for trying to protect myself? I guess I did notice that I was a terrible fighter, he just needs to teach me how to fight and then I will kick that girls ass. He smiled a little wider and then walked towards me. My breath hitched in my throat, what was he going to do?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I wrote this on my iPad so it's not the fastest and the grammar probably sucks. I'm sorry. COMMENTS?