Status: Keep or delete?

Pathways

Excitment

Before I knew what was happening Darren was in my face. His warm hands reached out to grab me by my bare shoulders and tug me against him. My chest collided with his and I was no longer able to hold onto the invitingly warm towel, it slipped from my fingers and I found myself pressing tighter against him in order to hold it over my body. Although it never crossed my mind that he probably wanted it off, I was new to this and barely knew what I was doing now.

Darren formed a low growl in the base of his throat when I touched my fingers tips to his skin instead of allowing my arms to hang like noodles at my sides. He liked being in control, that much was clear. I didn’t mind that though, I wasn’t sure what I would do if he suddenly decided he wanted to be submissive, thankfully he was the alpha and that wasn’t in his nature. Why am I thinking of all of this? He was right here in front of me, ready for sex and I’m allowing my mind to run. I should be aware of what’s happening. I focused in and found him looking at me with those lustful gorgeous eyes, that look mixed what that growled he had just given off left me shivering with anticipation. What was he going to do? I hope he realizes that this is all new to me…please be gentle Darren.

A pair of calloused fingers snapped me out of my haze when he roughly grabbed my chin and jerked my head up so he could press my trembling lips to his. That fireworks in my stomach exploded like they were in the night sky at a carnival. He was so warm and demanding, honestly what girl wouldn’t want to be man handled by him.

Everything else came naturally from that point on. I just did what my wolf wanted and I basically told my human brain to shut up. As he was beginning to move his lips gently with mine i found myself pulling his bottom lip into my mouth and nibbling. To be clear I wasn’t being gentle, I almost wanted it to hurt a little, I wanted to show him that I wasn’t weak. The sexiest whine escaped his lips and he pulled away, smirking at me and then leaning back just a little to push me down by my shoulders. I was stunned for a moment as I fell back into the sea of covers, that was until he was basically laying on top of me. I was the one to moan slightly when his soft lips pressed to my jaw and began traveling to the nape of my neck. I swear everything he did was enough to make me give in to anything, no wonder he had been with other girls before me.

As soon as Darren’s hand had slipped behind my neck the bedroom door opened. We both froze and looked over at it, slightly panting with annoyance. There Ryder stood, two cups of steaming liquid in his hands and a sheepish grin on his face. Everything had seemed to just have started and here Ryder was putting a stop to it.

“Maybe if we stay quiet he will leave.” Darren mumbled quietly, pressing his body tighter to mine. It was almost like he was acting defensively, like Ryder could actually see my half naked body underneath Darren’s naked one. Darren seemed jealous and protective.

Ryder snorted back a laugh. “I’m blind not deaf.” He walked over to the bed and smiled sweetly. He knew what he had interrupted, there was no doubt in that. He set the cups on the nightstand and took a little bow. “I’m just being a humble servant to me great alpha.” He stood there, never moving and smiling in the general direction that he though we were in.

“What do you want now.” Darren hissed, his hands traveling a little once he knew that Ryder wasn’t going to leave. He want from the bottom of the towel and up, slipping his hands underneath and slowly tugging it away. My face heated up, I don’t care if Ryder cant see he can defiantly hear and I don’t want him hearing this.

Ryder simply chuckled a little and then turned to walk out. “Just remember that my room is down that hallway, I cant hear what’s going on.” Just before he finished that sentence he was out of the bedroom and shutting the door once more.

Darren rolled his eyes which looked almost normal now, he smiled to me and want back to kissing down my throat. “Well now my moment is ruined, I cant take you now.” His hands traveled slowly down my sides once more and I shivered and pushed closer to him. He wiggled his hips a little against mine then sat up. “You will be the death of me, Rose. I will take you soon, but ill make sure to lock the door.” He stood off the bed and sighed to himself. Out of curiosity I looked over at him, scanning my eyes over his perfect body which I could barely see in this dark. He was perfectly sculpted, everywhere…especially at this moment. He walked over to where he had dropped the pajamas and bent down to pick them up.

I could tell from here he had been just as excited I had been and he was defiantly aroused. Swiftly he put on the moss green pajama pants that he had gotten for himself and then he walked over to me and tugged me into a sitting position where he pulled a nightgown over my head.

“I’m glad you’ve decided that you want to stay with me, Rose. I could’ve lost you today and that thought already scares me.” He leaned down to kiss my soft forehead and then he climbed over to his side of the giant bed, nuzzling into the blankets and the pillows.

“Darren?” I hummed gently, getting his attention right away like always. He mumbled a what then I answered him softly, leaning my head down towards my breasts in embarrassment. “Can I cuddle with you again tonight?”

Cuddling with Darren was nice, it showed me that he cared and that I wasn’t just some object that he wanted. Besides, he was just my huge teddy bear, he radiated heat and love I needed that in my life and now I have it. I don’t want that to get to far away, so ill stay as close as possible.

“Of course you can, come here.” He lifted the blanket beside him and waited for me to crawl into bed with him. I crawled carefully over and nuzzled into the blankets, tucking my head against his shoulder and sighing in content when he wrapped his huge arms like a python around my frame. “I love you, Rose. Not a friendly love, but a love that will never go away. I knew it the moment I met you, I always want you to be close to me.”

“I’m glad that we made it out of that storm, if not I wouldn’t have been able to hear that.” I mumbled, pressing my lips to his shoulder and then allowing my eyes to close.

I’m so glad that I found him and that he was my mate. Without him I’d be in my shack right now struggling to survive. I now have love, and I’m working on my family. He was an angel sent down from heaven just for me. I’ll have him forever, I’m sure of that. These memories that will be made will always be with me, and I fear that something or someone would try to shatter this fantasy from me and I’ll have to fight to keep him. Although now I’m technically the alpha’s mate and wife, no one would dare mess with me and if they did then I would have him to back m up. I love him with all my heart.

“Me to.” He purred sleepily, pulling me tighter against him and began to doze off. Before long I heard soft snoring and I knew he was checked out for the night.

I sucked in some are and confessed my feelings for him as well. “I love you Darren, I never want to leave.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys im sorry i took so long, i got two wisdom teeth out and i just didnt feel well enough to write so i played alot of Skyrim. Well i got a TWITTER and i was hoping you guys would follow me, if i get enough followers ill get on there and try to tell you guys when my updates are going to be and ask for advice about the story and such plus you get to know about my life and why im not updating haha. So follow me @acookieissam :) I love you all and have a GREAT weekend