Status: Keep or delete?

Pathways

Bed

Before I had a chance to tell him to butt off he had his hands against my shoulders and he was ready to shove me back onto the bed. I wasn't putting up any fight either I don't think I wanted to. I felt my anger start to wash out of me and replace with lust. I loved him, and so did my wolf. I don't think it mattered that I had been angry with him. The thing is, I want him. All of him. He was my mate and that term alone makes my wolf want him to.

It was like a blink of an eye and I found myself underneath him on the bed. The human side of me was scared shitless but my animal side was excited. I felt so conflicted and I didn't know if I was ready for sex or even fooling around. That's when I decided to let loose and allow my animal to take over. It was easier this way, and it meant that I wouldn't stop him. Honestly I don't think that he would stop now if I asked him to.

Darren's lips attached to my throat first, sucking and nibbling on the skin. His hands gripping my wrists and securing them at the pillows. He didn't want me moving, he was the alpha and he wanted me submissive. My wolf didn't like that, but I think it understood the power this man held and she wasn't about to challenge him.

His lips grazed up my graze, suprizeingly being gentle. They were soft butterfly kisses but god it still made my stomach tingle. My hands ached to wrap around him, to pull his face to mine and make out with him. God I didn't want to be pinned here! I guess I don't really have a choice though. Maybe the next time we do something I'll get some say in the matter.

"I've got to stop now or we will end up having sex." He groaned, not moving but looking at me beneath him.

By than I had found myself muttering words that I would've never expected to come out of my mouth. "I don't care." I had just given him permission to do it.

After that it didn't take long for him to act. Before I knew what was happening he had yanked my shirt over my head and was beginning to attach his soft lips to every inch of skin he could find. I felt him beginning to suck on it and form hickeys, I felt his nails drag again my sides and leave a tingling feeling against every sensitive spot. He kept me pinned so I was unable to move, I'm not sure why. It was confusing to me. The only thing I was allowed to do was grant him kisses when he reached up to get one, I thought this was supposed to be a partner thing? Had everything I learned about sex been a lie? Is it a male dominated thing?

Confusion was slowly replaced by pleasure and what seemed like magic had begun to cover both of us. Both of our wolves seemed to howl and our humans seems satisfied. Because it was my first time he seems to be gentle and get to the point quickly, he didn't waist much time of fore play. Simple kisses, hickeys, then sex honesty. Because we were mates that was more than enough though, and we seemed to make due with it.

The next morning I found myself in bed. For once I wasn't alone, I was wrapped tightly to his chest and he had his strong legs intertwined with my naked ones. I could feel his sculpted body against my back and believe me I could feel everything. I shifted away from him a little, still trying to take in what had happened yesterday night. I wasn't regretting it but I was still shocked. I had lost my virginity, to someone I loved. Thank god!

"You okay, Rose?" he hummed against the back of my shoulder. His breath brought goose bumps to my skin. God he was perfect.

I sucked in a little breath. "Yea."

After a few minutes it dawned on me that we had had sex without protection. Meaning that I could get pregnant. I know that I needed to get pregnant within the year but was I ready at this exact moment? Will I be ready when this year is up?
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the shortest chapter I have ever written! I hate it and I may just redo it!

HONESTLY I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO WRITE ANY TYPE OF SEX SCENE