Status: Originally from my fanfiction account theMCRgirl17.

Love Is Love

Homophobia is Gay.

Gerard's P.O.V

"GERARD ARTHUR WAY!" Mikey shouted from his room. I could tell he was pissed. Oh but who cared. I was enjoying myself, and Frank, I could tell, was too. He was sitting on top of me, while Alicia and Ray were on the floor, watching some weird horror film. "Amity Ville Horror" I think it was called… not sure… but they were too busy laughing at Mikey to pay attention.

"FRANK! ALICIA! RAY! HELP ME!" Mikey still continued to shout from his duct tape prison. He's wasting his breath.
Frank and I looked at each other in delight and both said simultaneously:

"Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge."

We'll probably leave him there for… about 20 more minutes? It's already been an hour so, 20 minutes more shouldn't hurt.

~TIME LAPSE~

20 minutes is up. Sad right? Well, everything has to come to an end sometimes.

I walked up the stairs, and into Mikey's bedroom.

"Hiya Mikes! Having fun?" I smirked.
"Uh huh, laugh all you want big bro, but when I get out of this Duct Tape…" He didn't finish, and I guessed because we both knew he wouldn't do anything. I slowly (and mean extremely super duper slowly) shuffled to Mikey's side. I estimated that at the pace I was moving, I would be there in a minute or two. Maybe 5… or more… this is more than revenge for the bathroom "incident", but its payback for the many…many… many toasters. Well, I could see his face turning a bright red, and he probably wanted to kill me by the time he was released. But yet, I still moved at the sloth-like pace. And by the time I arrived, he was already trying to get himself out. It was a fail. I giggled and ripped the duct tape blanket off and Mikey howled in pain, which made me laugh even more. His arms were red from the removal, and judging by the fact that his face was redder then his arms, I thought I should run. Mikey took off running after me, and as I made my way to the kitchen, I heard somebody tumble down the stairs.
"Mikey?" I called. All I heard in response was a groan. So carefully I made my way over to the foot of the stairs and found Mikey lying on the floor. I shook my head at this, and turned to walk away in my victory. As soon as I moved, though, Mikey's hand lashed out and grabbed my ankle.
"Not quite big brother." He grinned as I fell. I got up and chased after him and into the living room, where the others were now watching us, instead of the movie. I was about ready to charge at Mikey, who stood opposite of me, until I felt two little arms wrap around my waist.
"How about we go out and get some fresh air and coffee, gee?" I heard Frank whisper in my ear. I shivered and let him drag me out the door, only to notice we were both in baggy pajama pants, a simple misfit's tee shirt, and bare foot. We scramble inside, put some shoes on and grabbed a jacket. We didn't care that we were in PJ's, we just wanted shoes and a jacket.

So, there we were. Walking down the street, towards the coffee shop, hand in hand, boyfriend and boyfriend. I smiled to myself. For once in my life I felt like I had something to live for, something to call my own. And that was Frankie. I looked down at him, to see him frowning.

"Aw whats wrong Fwankie?" I asked him.

"Them." He rolled his eyes. I looked around us. People were glaring at us, or giving us weird looks. I glared back.

"What are you looking at?" I shouted. A teenage boy strolled up to us, trying to look all cool.

"I dunno. Just a coupla gays!" He spat at us. This pissed me off more.

"HOMOPHOBIA IS GAY!" that didn't come from me. In fact, that wasn't my voice. Frankie had said that. I stared at him in disbelief. The boy looked shocked, but quickly shook it off.

"Ya, how about you both kill yourself and do the world a favor!" he yelled back and ran off, leaving us standing alone on the side walk. I could tell Frank was hurt by those words. I held his head to my chest.

"Don't listen to him Frank. He's not worth it." I ruffled his hair playfully and smiled down at him. He smiled back, but it wasn't sincere. He was forcing it, trying to stay calm. I pulled him back into a hug and kissed his head.
"It's okay Frankie. It's okay to cry." And with that he started to sob into my shoulder, but I didn't mind. I knew he needed to let it out and if I was him, I probably would cry too. After a couple minutes, his breathing slowed down, and he relaxed. I got some funny looks from more people walking by us, but I gave them the finger and ignored their response. Frank looked up, his eyes red and puffy and gave me a real smile.
"I think I'm good now. Thanks Gerard." I nodded and we walked home, with my arm around him.

Mikey, Alicia and Ray were all huddled on the couch with a bowl of popcorn as we walked in the door. All over the floor were DVD cases.
All the SAWs

Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Friday the 13th

NightMare on Elm Street

Almost every horror movie you can think of. Except there was one movie out of place…

Really Mikey? The Lion King? I thought. Ray noticed me looking at it and he looked sheepish. "Uh, actually that's mine." I laughed a bit and walked past with Frank, who wasn't talking much.

"OH MY GOD! AH! NO!" I heard Alicia scream very high pitched. Must have been watching Insidious or something...
"AHHHHHHHHHH" Wait a sec…Those weren't Alicia's high pitched screams. Those are Mikey's...
I shook my head. Oh Mikey...
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Frankie DX HOMOPHOBIA IS GAY!!!!! THATS RIGHT YOU SHOW HIM FRANKIE!