Status: Originally from my fanfiction account theMCRgirl17.

Love Is Love

Sam, Quinn and Jackson.

Frank's POV

Gerard brought me back downstairs to his bed room, and we practically turned Metallica CDs up to max volume. I barely heard Mikey yelling at us to keep it down, but we pretended to hear anything at all. That was when he decided to come down and make us turn it down or else he would duct tape us to the couch and put "My Little Pony" on a loop. We gave in of course. No one can take that torture but Mikey! I've only been here for one weekend, and I already have caught Mikey "grooming" his little unicorn dolls, watching the same episode on repeat. Oh Mikey... that child needs some help... like, now. Now now. RIGHT now now. Okay, I think you get the idea by now, right?

Any ways, Gerard dragged me upstairs, and we got really bored.

"So..." I said. I looked over at him. "Gerard. I have a question. And you have to answer seriously." Gerard nodded.

"Okay, Gerard, am I your...boyfriend?" I asked and stared at Gerard, who froze. But he began to smile a bit.
"Ya Frankie. I don't know what else you would be!" He laughed and I sighed with relief.
"Hey, you think we should probably do our Biology home work?" I suddenly remembered about the text book work we had to do. Gerard groaned as I went to find my back pack, only to remember I had left it at my house. "Okay, Gerard, I'll be right back. I left it at my house. Mind if i go get it?"
"Frank... i don't think thats such a good idea."
"I'll be fine Gerard. Its just a few blocks. It won't kill me." i laughed.
He nodded, but he also looked worried. I don't blame him.

I walked down the side walk, and made my way up the steps to my house. My bag was by the door, where i had left it on Friday. I grabbed it and walked back to Gerards house.

"HEY FREAK!" I turned and saw 3 familiar guys behind me. Jackson, Sam, and Quinn. No surprise there.

"What do you want this time..." I grumbled as I walked over. I've been through this enough times to know that walking away wasn't the best thing to do.

"Oh good, hes learned. Well, we just thought you deserved a good pounding."
"Why? What did I do this time?" I rolled my eyes.

"You showed your face in public!" And Jackson slammed his fist into my nose. I felt a gush of blood.

"Can I go now?"
"Eh, not yet. Sam? Quinn? Care to have the honor?" Jackson grinned and Quinn stepped forward, sharing the same grin. Quinn grabbed me by the shirt and threw me at the brick wall. But they weren't quite done yet unfortunately...

Sam came up and stared down at me, collapsed on the cold cement, and kicked me in the stomach. My vision began to go blurry and I saw the three walk away, giving high fives and laughing. I was left all alone in the cold, blood slowly drying on my face and my vision slowly went completely black. And the worst part was, Gerard wasn't there to help me.
♠ ♠ ♠
FRANKIE! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

okay. next chapter is getting put up now .-.