Status: Originally from my fanfiction account theMCRgirl17.

Love Is Love

Sweet Dreams

Gerard's POV

I glanced down at my watch. It had been an hour since Frankie left. He promised it wouldn't take this long. I began to pace back and forth, suddenly worried about my boyfriend.

"Yo Bro! Quit pacing! Your creating a draft!" Mikey shouted at me.

"WELL SORRY IF I'M WORRIED!" I snapped. Mikey stared at me from the stairwell. "have you heard from Frank, Mikes?"

"Was I supposed to...? Why?" Mikey shook his head slowly.

"He said he would be right back and that was an hour ago! His house is only 10 minutes away!"

"Why not just go and check on him. Maybe his mom had to talk to him or something..." Mikey shrugged and returned to his room without another word. I decided it was better then waiting around. So, I sprinted out the door and rang the doorbell at Franks house.

"Hello, I'm Gerard, Franks boyfriend, is he here?" I said as soon as his mom opened the door.

"Uh, no. He left half an hour ago..." her face fell. "Is something wrong?" I didn't want to worry her so I shook my head.
"What? oh no. He must have stopped somewhere. Thanks anyways." I waved goodbye and ran down the steps. I know Frankie hadn't stopped. He promised he would come straight back.

Franks POV

I had been there for what felt like an eternity. I rolled over onto my back, my head was throbbing and my vision had come back just barely. Where was he... Then I heard what sounded like someone runing past. I was in the alley way that no one liked to go down. I don't really blame them. It seems it brings me bad luck...

I looked toward the sidewalk and saw Gerard. He was the one running.

"Gerard..." It came out as a whisper. He didn't hear. My boyfriend kept running and didn't bother to look. He didn't see me. So I was once again all alone and I was in more pain then before. "Gerard..." I fought back tears as I stared.

And almost 10 minutes later he returned. I was almost unconcious from the blood loss. While he was gone, some drunk guy came by and began to beat me. Thats what I get for leaving the house.

"Frank...? Frankie is that you?" He stepped forward.

"...gerard.." my eyes began to slowly shut. The pain was to much. I had been there to long.

"Frank! OH my gosh Frank stay with me! Don't do this to me!" He blinked away what I think were tears.

"Gerard... get me to the hospital... please..." I winced with every word. My throat burned, my head throbbed, my stomach hurt, my feet ached and my nose was broken... And so was the rest of my body. Gerard nodded and pulled out his phone.

When he pushed the phone back into his pocket I lost all strenght. I gave in and let my eyes shut. Then, nothing.

~*TIME LAPSE*~

My eyes fluttered open. I was in a small, white room. I looked down and saw I was in a hospital bed. Gerard was holding my hand, and he smiled when I looked into his hazel eyes.
"FRANKIE!" He kissed me. "Oh thank god you're alive!" He was dancing around the room like a little kid that got the puppy he wanted.

"Mr. Way? Visiting hours are closed. You have to leave now." The nurse came in the room. Dang it women, can't she see we're having a moment?

"Okay. See you tomorrow Frankie." he kissed my forehead, despite the nurse giving him a strange look, and left peacfully.

Gerard's POV

I was lying in bed that night, thinking about Frank. I felt so horrible. This was all my fault. He never would've ended up in that horrible place if I had just gone with him! I blame myself for this! Because of me, he won't be at school the next day, and I'll have to explain to the teacher why I don't have my project finished.

"Gerard? Its Mikey. Can I come in?"
"sure." i replied in a soft tone. Mikey came in and sat beside me on my bed.
"Look gerard, its not your fault!"
"Yes it is Mikey! I let him go alone. And now he's in the hospital!" I covered my face with my pillow to hide my tears. Mikey nodded and got up.
"I'll just leave you alone to sort things out. G'night." He shut the door and quietly tip toed back upstairs.

I turned over and stared at the empty space where Frank had been the night before, giggling and teasing me. I smiled through my tears and placed my hand in the air, as if reaching out to brush the hair out of the face that wasn't there.

"Good night Frank. Sweet dreams" I blew a small kiss out the tiny window and closed my eyes. "I love you..."
♠ ♠ ♠
*tear* I'm sorry... I would promise you that it would have a happy ending but....

*RUNS AND HIDES IN A DARK HOLE*