Status: Originally from my fanfiction account theMCRgirl17.

Love Is Love

Best Teacher Ever

Still Gerards POV

The following morning, I woke up to the only beam of sunlight in my eyes, and the birds chirping wildly outside. I rubbed my eyes and sat up.

"G'morning Frank..." I murmered, only to realize I was talking to the empty spot on the bed. I blinked and remembered what had happened the day before. "Oh... Forgot you're not here..." Why was I still talking to the bed? I guess it just made me feel a bit better talking to at least something. I groaned, and stumbled up the stairs.

"Gerard? You coming to school today?" Mikey called from the kitchen. I sighed.
"Ya, I guess I have to..." I turned and went back down to change. I didn't bother to shower, it was too late for that anyways. I grabbed a pair of ripped jeans and an old grey t-shirt.

"kay, ready to go?" Mikey handed me a coffee mug and watched as I sipped it slowly and nodded.

"Yeah..." I quickly finished the soothing drink and grabbed my backpack, following Mikey to the school. Realizing I hadn't eaten breakfast, I fished around in my bag, I had to have something edible in there... All I felt was a bunch of books and papers and pencils, until my hand gripped a small package of something. When I pulled it out I stopped and smiled slightly. Mikey turned, noticing I wasn't following anymore.

"Gerard...? Are you okay?" He walked over.

"Look Mikey..." I sniffled. "its a pack of Franks skittles..." I held up the small red package and wiped away a small tear that crept down my cheek. Mikey patted my shoulder.

"You really miss him don't you bro." He said sympathetically.

"I love him so much." I hugged Mikey and began to fight back tears that were waiting to spill out of my eyes.

"If it makes you feel any better, we can go see him tonight." This is why I think Mikey is the best brother in the universe. He always understands. I nodded, wiping away the few tears I let out, and we walked in silence back to school.

~*Time lapse to history class*~

"Mr. Way? Where is your partner... Mr. Iero?" the teacher said as I went up to the front of the class by myself.

"Uhm..." I cleared my throat. I glanced over to the teacher and she motioned to come over to her. I handed her a slip of paper explaining everything that had happened. Frank had told me who had done it, and exactly what happened, so i wrote it down to give to the teacher, so I wouldn't have to tell the whole class. In the back I heard Jackson, Quinn and Sam laughing. If I wasn't in class I would go right up to them and give them what they gave to Frank, and maybe worse, but I wasn't a violent person. I looked back at the teacher who had just finished reading the note. She looked up and glared at the three.

"Davis, Mills and Jones, Office now." She tried to control her temper. Frank was, surprisingly, her favorite student in this class. He never interfered, he always did his homework and he never really let her down. The three in the back stared at her in shock.

"but what did we do?" Quinn stuttered.

"NOW!" She barked. All three jumped at her sudden outburst and ran out of the room. Then she looked back at me. "Gerard, I'm so sorry. I hope he gets better. Knowing how hard this must be for you, I will exempt you from this project." She patted my shoulder and smiled.

"Can I go visit him right now?" I asked, and was hoping she would say yes. She looked down at her watch and back at me.

"Sure. Why not. Go see your boyfriend." She smiled and shooed me out the door. She was now my favorite teacher.

Franks POV

I slept peacfully for the first half of the day. Until some one burst through the door.

"Frank?" I heard someone whisper. I opened my eyes and found myself staring into a pair of sparkling hazel eyes.
"Hi Gerard." I smiled. Gerard smiled back and blushed.

"How are you doing?" He asked.

"Well, the doctor says I can go home in about... oh, 2 days or something like that." I saw him frown. "Oh Gerard, I'll be fine. Don't worry. I want you to go to school and be happy about it! For me?" I pouted. He nodded.

"Oh ya, Jackson Quinn and Sam got suspended for 3 weeks. And we are exempted from that project." he grinned. I couldn't help but smile back. I loved his smile.

"I love you gerard." I leaned forward a bit.

"I love you Frank." He leaned in more and pressed his lips to mine.

"Gerard?" I pulled away.
"Yes Frankie?"
"can I ask you something..."
"Anything."
"what would you do if I was gone..."
"Frankie what kind of-"
"Just answer"
"Frankie. If you ever left me I would be the saddest person in the world. Every day would feel like a million years if I couldn't see your beautiful face, and I would never love anyone else but you. You are my one and only true love and nothing can stop that feeling" Gerard would have kept babbling if I hadn't kissed him again.
"Oh shush. You're making me blush redder then a tomato!" I giggled.

"Did I ever tell you how cute your giggle is?" He cooed in my ear.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay... i think its the next chapter that will make you guys depressed....

*gasps* I've said to much.