Status: Originally from my fanfiction account theMCRgirl17.

Love Is Love

ALTERNATIVE ENDING :D

(NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERNATIVE ENDING! Not tied to the last chapter at all)

Gerard's POV

"I have 3 weeks to live..." Frank croaked. He was on the verge of tears as he said it, unlike me who was already weeping over the bed. Everyone was giving us sad and pitied looks. I looked pathetic, didn't I? Sobbing over my dying boyfriend? It probably wasn't all that out of the ordinary though. I was just about to excuse myself to go, when we heard a knock at the door.

"Excuse me, Mr. Iero?" The nurse knocked on the door frame. "It seems theres been a problem..." She frowned. I turned to face her, as did everyone else. "We seemed to have given you the wrong results." She waved a stack of paper in her hands. "These are yours." She set them on the table and left without another word. My mom was the first to pick them up. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped.
"Mom? What is it?" Mikey frowned and grabbed the paper from her hands and his frown turned into the biggest smile on earth. Frank blinked at Mikey and gave him a questioning look. "YOU'RE GOING TO LIVE FRANK!" He shouted happily. Franks eyes shot open and a grin spread across his face. Everyone was dancing and cheering. I, however, was too stunned to move. Frank got up from the bed and walked over to me.
Despite the people, I knew what he would do.

And before I knew it, his lips were one mine. The noise stopped. Frank pulled away and looked around at his parents, my parents and my brother. They all had smiles on their faces as they all, in harmony, said "Awwwwwwwww" Frank laughed and rolled his eyes.
"Dorks..." and he grabbed my arm dragging me out of the hospital.
"Frank, where are we going?"
"Getting out of this place! Come on! I need some normal clothes and a coffee!" He grinned.

"Still the same old Frank..." I laughed and he giggled that teenage girl giggle that I love. When we reached his house, he threw on a pair of jeans and a tee shirt and ran back out, pulling me into a hug. I wrapped both arms around his waist, as he wrapped his around my neck. I pressed my forehead against his and whispered three simple words.
"I love you" Frank smiled.
"I love you too Gee."
♠ ♠ ♠
AM I FORGIVEN?!?!