Status: Originally from my fanfiction account theMCRgirl17.

Love Is Love

Ah... love.... so cute.

Gerard's P.O.V

Oh. My. Gosh. Frankie? Where did "Frankie?" come from? Ugh, I was too worn out to even think, so I began to doze off. A few moments later, Mikey came tiptoeing into the kitchen. I sat up.
"Some ones home a little late." I grumbled, pissed that he had woken me up, although I wasn't really asleep yet.
Mikey turned, surprised I was still there and frowned.
"Yeah, whatever." He started to walk up the stairs. I listened until I was sure he was gone, and put my head in my hands and groaned. Mikey all of sudden popped his head out from around the corner. "So, big bro, who is it this time?" he smirked. I was silent, and stared at the floor.
"Its Frank isn't it." His grin got bigger.
"Yeah, so? Whats it to you!" I huffed, getting more and more irritated by the second, wishing he would go. Mikey shrugged, still grinning, and skipped up the stairs. I could of sworn I heard him say "I knew it". Too tired to care, I shook my head. Slowly, I went down to my room, where I sat in bed staring at the ceiling for another hour.

Mikey's P.O.V

Haha, I knew it! I knew he loved Frank all along! Its impossible for Gerard to hide anything from me. Especially his crush on Frank. It's just too obvious, I just didn't know why no one else could notice it. But they would be so cute together. The cutest gay couple ever! Suddenly a smile spread across my face. I could have some fun with this… I thought. Aha! Well, I guess its time for me to play Matchmaker for the two little love birds. I flopped down on my bed, thinking about where I should start. So many good ideas popping up in my head.
I could lock them in a closet… I thought. Eh… that's a little TOO far though… Or maybe… it wasn't… MUHAHAHA Gerard, Frank, be prepared for an interesting week…

Frank's P.O.V

He called me Frankie. He called me Frankie… That same ongoing thought played over and over and over and OVER in my head the whole way home. No one has ever called me Frankie before in my life… Its either Frank, or some insult. But Frankie…? Never…
"Mom? Dad?" I called once I entered the house. No answer. They probably were asleep by now. Probably because I spent so much time thinking, it took me twice as long to get home, which meant is was almost midnight. I sighed and dragged myself up to my room. As I was lying in my bed, I went over the night again and again. Gerard was gay and he called me Frankie! Two big things in one night. New record.
He called me Frankie… He did… didn't he.

Mikey's P.O.V

Morning. FINALLY! Time to put phase 1 of 'Operation get Gerard and Frank Together' into action. But first… I must wake up the target…

"GERARD! WAKE UP!" I screamed down to the basement.
"Hm?" I turned around to see a tired Gerard standing by the coffee pot.
He was up earlier than normal… haha love. It's so cute. I raised an eyebrow and smiled.
"What?" He said, looking up from his coffee. I shook my head. "nothing.."
"Mikes, it looks like you have something going on inside that head of yours."
"Now what makes you say that Gee…" I tried to look as innocent as possible. Gerard walked over and closed his eyes. "I don't even want to know…" Than he set his coffee down and went to get dressed.
After an hour, he came back up. "You ready yet? I have to meet Alicia and Ray." I whined. Gerard finally finished getting ready and we walked to school. I ran to Alicia and Ray as soon as I saw them.
We all shared a grin which confirmed my unspoken question. Ray nodded and instantly we all split. All three of us talked on the phone last night, deciding what to do. The plan was simple.
First, Alicia had to sweet talk her mom, my mom, Mrs. Toro and Mrs. Iero into letting us stay at my house for the weekend, seeing as it was Friday. (We really needed one day at least, but we wanted another in case of emergency.)
Then Ray, being the man with the plan, had to do something to get us out of school early, to give us time to get everything ready.
Then finally, I had to get Gerard into the bathroom (I know, the bathroom. There was nowhere else that we could put them…) and Ray would get Frank in the bathroom, and then Alicia would simply lock them in. Until we heard what we wanted to hear, that is
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooooohhh whats the plan?! *evil laugh*