Status: Originally from my fanfiction account theMCRgirl17.

Love Is Love

The Picture

Frank's P.O.V

Okay, so according to my mom, I'm staying at Gerard and Mikey's place this weekend. I don't know why. When I asked she said that she couldn't tell because it was a surprise… I thought about it for a second and stopped outside their house. Mikey was standing at the door, and ushered me inside.

"Hello Frank. Gerard is just downstairs. Hold on." Mikey said. When he left, I started to think to myself quietly. What had happened that ended school an hour and a half early? I had heard something about an explosion in the science lab… but there was no one genius enough to do that. Was there? Just then Ray walked in the house with Alicia. Both Mikey's friends. I didn't talk to them much, but they seemed familiar. Wait a sec… Ray? Maybe he started the explosion. Its possible. But something wasn't right.
"Hey Frank!" Mikey yelled from the basement. "Come down here please!"
I sighed and walked down the stairs and found myself in a dark room, with a small window allowing only a small bit of sunlight in. Covering the walls were posters of Smashing Pumpkins, Misfits, Black Flags, all those bands, and drawings. Where was I?
"FRANK?" I heard a familiar voice behind me. It was Gerard. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"
That just answered my question. I was in Gerard Way's bedroom.
"I don't know…" I shrugged, having no idea why, then looked back to Mikey, seeing Ray and Alicia had joined us. All were sharing the same, evil grin. I was starting to suspect something was up. I looked back to Gerard. "But I have a feeling that they know."

Gerard's P.O.V
"GERARD!" Mikey called. "RAY AND ALICIA AND FRANK ARE COMING FOR THE WEEKEND, KAY?" I groaned, not quite hearing the last bit, but I decided it was best not to argue. Instead I sat down and took out my drawing of Frank from earlier in the week. What was it about him? I wasn't sure. But there was something so great about him. Something just so… perfect… My daydreaming was interrupted a few minutes later I heard the door shut upstairs, and footsteps coming down. I turned and saw Mikey standing in the doorway. "Hey Frank! Come down here please!" Mikey shouted. Wait… Did he just say "Frank"? I heard footsteps. Frank was in my bedroom. He seemed to be in awe of it for some reason… my room wasn't that nice. Was it?
"FRANK? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I half yelled. Frank whirled around and his eyes widened. He looked from Mikey, to me. "I don't know… but I have a feeling that they know." He said, gesturing to Mikey, Ray and Alicia.
"Mikey you got some explaining to do!" I scowled.
"I do? I told you that they were coming over for the weekend!"
"Uh, no you didn't"
"Uh, ya I'm pretty sure I did. I specifically said 'Ray and Alicia and Frank are coming over for the weekend.'"
"You did?"
"Ya, Gerard, I did." He rolled his eyes and mumbled something under his breath. "Deaf rock child…" I shot him a look. "What was that?"
"hm? What was what?" he pretended not to know.
"You know what!" I shouted. He was thinking of ways to change the subject, I could tell when he was.
"uh… UNICORNS!"
"what?"
"what?"
"What?"
"what?" Frank giggled a bit at my frustration. I tried to stay mad and storm off, but once I turned the corner, I broke into a small smile. His giggle was so cute… Maybe this weekend won't be so bad.
Frank's P.O.V
Gerard didn't seem to happy that I was here. That made me feel bad. I was sitting on the couch, and it was around 8:00 pm. Mikey, Ray, Alicia and I watched a bunch of movies, played some games, and talked a bit. Meanwhile Gerard had locked himself in his room. I was kind of upset about that, but I managed to keep a smile on until I was sitting there alone, staring out the window.
"Uh, hey." I heard Gerard's voice next to me, as he sat down.
"Gerard? Oh, uh, hey." He looked down at the floor, seemingly fascinated in it.
"Yeah, sorry about earlier today. I didn't mean to sound so… angry. You just caught my off guard is all." He looked kind of nervous for some odd reason. But before I could ask him why, Alicia called us into Mikeys room to play a game. I think she said truth or dare… which would get awkward seeing as it was 4 guys and 1 girl. They didn't care apparently.
~10 Minutes later~
We all sat in a circle on Mikeys bedroom floor, which, compared to Gerards room, was spotless. I mean, there weren't as many posters, but there were a lot and I just barely noticed, that underneath a layer of Misfits posters, was a picture of a…unicorn. Why on earth does Mikey have a unicorn poster. I looked to Gerard who just mouthed "don't even ask." I nodded, understanding.

Alicia had placed a bottle in the center of the circle, looking around to make sure we were all ready. Then, she spun it. It went around about 3 times, until it landed on none other but Gerard. Alicia grinned. "Gerard! Truth. Or dare." He was silent.
"uh… Dare?" He said, unsure. "Okay then… Gerard… I dare you to kiss Frank."

Gerard groaned and leaned towards me, only to be stopped by Alicia. Mikey had whispered something in Alicia's ear and she nodded. "It has to be on the lips for 5 seconds minimum." Gerard rolled his eyes and our lips met for the first time. It was… perfect. We were actually kissing. I couldn't believe it. He pulled away quickly, embarrassed. I was too awe struck to care.

Gerard took the bottle and spun it as hard as he could. It landed on Mikey. I could tell what he was going to ask.
"Mikey, truth or dare." Mikey said truth. "Okay, why do you still have unicorn posters on the wall?" Gerard nodded towards the one I had spotted earlier. Mikey blushed.

"I plead the fifth." Everyone laughed at Mikey's reaction. We played until their mom told us to go to bed. We all grumbled, but cooperated none the less. Mikey and Ray were sleeping in his room, Alicia was sleeping on the couch and Gerard and I shared his room. I was on the floor, which wasn't that uncomfortable. But I still couldn't fall asleep, so I wandered around the room, looking around, hoping I wasn't waking Gerard. I came up to his desk, covered in pencils and paper and drawings and what looked liked songs. I read through one of them, it was unfinished. He had titled it "Early Sunsets Over Monroeville". I set that down and picked up the sketchbook he always carried with him and opened it up to a picture that almost made my heart stop. Was that… me? Gerard had drawn me?Shocked beyond belief, I dropped it, causing Gerard to stir, and quickly put it back and scrambled back into my bed.

He drew me? I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
HE DREW FRANKIE?! D'AWW SO CUTE :3
Don't you guys think so ^-^