Status: Originally from my fanfiction account theMCRgirl17.

Love Is Love

A Fork...In A Toaster....

Gerard's P.O.V

"MIKEY!" I sat up, hearing Ray yelling at Mikey. "YOU PUT ANOTHER FORK IN THE TOASTER! A FORK! IN A TOASTER!" I crawled out of bed and went to the kitchen, to get them to shut up. Mikey was leaning against the counter by the toaster, holding a demented fork and a piece of burnt toast, standing next to a fried toaster.

"Mikey… What did mom tell you?" I scolded. He blushed.
"Um, never put forks in the toaster? I'm sorry Gerard, but I had to get the toast out somehow?"
I sighed, pulled out our backup toaster (we learned to plan ahead) and popped a piece of toast in. A minute later, we heard the ding. I pushed the lever thingy on the side up, and grabbed the toast. I walked back down stairs, Mikey staring at me like I had just saved the world or something. When will that kid learn…

I finished the toast, and decided that I should go take a shower. I grabbed my clothes, and got into the shower. Once I got out and got dressed, I realized I was missing something. My eyeliner.
"MIKEY!" I shouted, storming upstairs, waking up Frank, who mumbled a little "mhmmm… huh?"

Mikey looked at me. He was watching a weird cartoon, and I really didn't want to know what it was."Whatever it was, it wasn't me!" and took a sip of his coffee.
"Where's my eyeliner Mikey." He lit up.
"OH wait! That was me! Haha, yeah, I ain't tellin' you!" He smiled and continued to sip his coffee. I put my hand on my forehead and sighed.
"Oh my gosh, Mikey, WHERE IS IT?" I yelled. He continued to be silent. I swear I could've strangled him right then and there. But, mom would then strangle me, which wasn't exactly one of those win-win situations…

Mikey's P.O.V

Haha he finally figured it out… took him long enough… He always was slow…

"Oh My Gosh Mikey, WHERE IS IT?" He yelled at me. I kept drinking my wonderful cup of coffee, waiting for him to finally crack, but I decided that I should just tell him. He looked like he would rip me apart…

"Okay, okay! Keep your pants on, geez Gee! Your precious little eyeliner is in the bathroom." I admitted. He raised an eyebrow. "Mind telling me where in the bathroom?"

I rolled my eyes. "its buried in the pile of towels…" He nodded and stomped to the bathroom. He always had an anger management problem… or just a short temper.

Ray's P.O.V

"Hey Frank!" I shouted down the stairs to Gerards room, where Frank was still sleeping. "You hungry? I'm making pancakes!" Frank dragged himself up the stairs and flopped onto the couch. "Nah… I'm just thirsty I guess." I nodded and went off to the kitchen to get him something to drink.
I grabbed the pitcher of orange juice out of the fridge and waited for my signal. Mikey skipped into the kitchen and winked. And sure enough, Gerard stormed into the bathroom, seconds after and I "accidently" on purpose spilled the juice. "HEY FRANK!" I called. He came in to the kitchen and stared at the mess. "Can you go get me some towels from the bathroom please?" I asked. He shrugged and walked to the bathroom. When we were positive he was out of range, we high fived and started to laugh. They had no idea what was going to happen next.

Alicia's P.O.V

I was crouched around the corner of the bathroom, waiting… and waiting… and waiting…

This is going to be good… I thought to myself. So much fun. I saw Frank walk into the bathroom, unsuspecting anything. I listened. And waited… and waited…

"Frank? What are you doing in here?" I heard Gerard ask.
"What are you doing in here?" Frank asked.

That was my cue! I ran around the corner and slammed the door shut. I pulled out the key and locked it. They started to yell through the door.
"ALICIA! LET US OUT! THIS ISN'T FUNNY!" They hollered, and yelled and shouted. They're just wasting their breath. "Sorry boys. I got some business to take care of now if you'll excuse me. Ta-Ta!" I giggled and skipped to the couch. You're probably thinking how we'll hear from the couch, but luckily my mom lent me our baby monitor and placed it in the bathroom. Mikey had hidden it somewhere. He heard them banging on the door and walked over.
"MIKEY LET US OUT!" Gerard shouted. Mikey scoffed. "Have fun you two." Then he and Ray joined me by the couch and we listened in complete silence, waiting for what we wanted to hear. So far we heard them cursing, but we were patient. They wouldn't last much longer. They had to crack sooner or later.
♠ ♠ ♠
*sings YOU MADE US ALL SO FAMOUS WE'LL NEVER LET YOU GOOOO*
*turns around*
oh...hi... heh heh... i wasn't singing Mama at all NOOOOOOOOOOO pft... where'd you get that idea. .-.

anyways. Read. Next Chapter.. :3