Status: Originally from my fanfiction account theMCRgirl17.

Love Is Love

Unicorns and Duct Tape

Mikey's P.O.V

1 a.m… nothing yet. Yet. Who knows what could happen. They might of booby trapped the room, so that when I wake up I'll get a face full of syrup, or – or maybe I'll get duct taped to the bed! Or… I gasped, thinking of a horrific though. Or maybe they STOLE SKITTLLES, MISTY, ANGEL, STARBURST, CELESTIA, CHERRYBLOSSOM AND SPARKLES! I yelped. Think happy thoughts… Think happy thoughts… Think happy thoughts… I quickly gazing over to my shelf where the 7 unicorn figurines (Okay, Gerard may of told you they were dolls, but THEY ARE FIGURINES! Not dolls…) stood, all arranged perfectly. I smiled with relief, and got up to go kiss them goodnight. (Ya, so what? I kiss the dol- I mean figurines goodnight. Got a problem?). I picked up Skittles (It was a black one with a rainbow horn…so I named him Skittles.), and then noticed something out of the ordinary. His horn was gone! I set him down, and picked up Misty. Her's was missing too! And so was Angel's, and Starbursts, and Celestia's, and CherryBlossom's, and Sparkles! I screamed and started pacing back and forth, fighting back tears.

"GERAAAAAAAAARRRRRD!" I wailed, running down to the basement, the waterworks starting up. He sat up, and so did Frank. Why were they both in Gerards bed…shirtless…

"What is it Mikey..? IT'S 2 AM!" He mumbled, shielding his eyes from the dim light coming from the open door with his only available arm. The other arm was wrapped around Frank, who had both arms around Gerard.

"My…My unicorns.. they –they're broken! Their horns are gone!" I was breathing uncontrollably. But Gerard and Frank both gave eachother looks that said "Success". I stared at them, calming down. "Frank where are you going?" Frank stood up and walked up the stairs. A minute later he returned with a box, with my unicorn figurines, NOT DOLLS!

Frank smiled. "Here ya go Mikes. You're dolls were fine." And he skipped past me and flopped on top of Gerard, who giggled and kissed him. God why in front of me… I scowled.
"They aren't dolls! They're figurines!" I said, and turned, going upstairs.

Gerard scoffed a bit "Ha, whatever you say little bro… sweet dreams." I knew he was grinning, which told me it wasn't over. Not one bit.

As soon as I had replaced the FIGURINES, Iquietly crawled back into bed, careful not to wake up Ray. I wouldn't have woken him up anyways. He slept like a rock. Nothing could wake him up.

So I settled back into my bed, and slowly started drifting off to sleep, despite Ray's loud snores. Until I heard a loud groan.
"OOOOOOHHH"

No, not a groan. More of a moan….

"OH GEE BABY STOP, YOU TEASE!"

Coming from Frank. I stomped downstairs, into Gerard's room, expecting to see… well let's not go there. But to my surprise, I saw the two peacefully sleeping, Frank resting on Gerard's bare chest, and Gerard's arm around frank. I couldn't help but smile. (Yes I smiled… not a big deal) Poker face = completely gone. For that one, small moment, at least. They were so cute when they weren't talking and talking and talking and kissing and kissing and kissing. I preferred this scene. I sighed, and walked back up to my bed, only to be disturbed once again by moans, this time coming from. I went down stairs, and everything was normal.

So that was the routine for an hour until finally I fell asleep. I'm not sure for how long, but it was good to get some sleep without any "disturbances".

Then at about 8 in the morning, the disturbances started up again, except this time, I wasn't going to be all nice about it. I stormed down to the basement, expecting to see them sleeping again, and armed myself with nerf guns in case this was just another joke. Don't ask why I chose to bring nerf guns, its one of thos… childhood experience kind of things that take a while to explain, which is why I'm not getting into it.

I slowly tip toed into Gerard's room, about to jump out and pelt them with nerf darts, when I noticed something was different. As I peered around the corner and into the room, I saw two pairs of pajama pants lying in a heap in the middle of the floor. Oh this can't be good.

Frank's P.O.V

"mmmmmm OoOOOOH!" I moaned playfully into the monitor. Gerard and I heard Mikey get out of bed and we both snickered. This was the most fun I'd ever had. We quickly made it look like we were sound asleep, with my head on Gerard's chest, and his arm around me. I felt his chest rise and fall with each steady breath. I could lay there forever.

We heard the door open, and I knew it was Mikey, and Gerard did too, because he squeezed my shoulder, making me stir. Mikey scoffed a bit, sighed, and left quietly. But of course, we were having too much fun to sleep, we did this for almost a full hour, teasing Mikey. Then finally at 8 am, we both woke up. Forgetting COMPLETELY about the monitor hidden in Mikey's room, we both took our pants off, thinking the exact same thing. We threw them somewhere in the room, and I sat on top of Gerard, kissing his neck and slowly going up. He giggled, and we started to do some things that I do not want to go into detail on. But then it suddenly hit me as I looked to Gerard's shelf, where the monitor was.

"CRAP GERARD!" I whispered urgently. He smiled and whispered in my ear. "What is it Frankie?" That made me shiver, but I shook it off.
"WE FORGOT ABOUT MIKEY!" I nodded towards the shelf, and Gerard froze. He looked to the door and saw Mikey standing there, holding 2 nerf guns, jaw dropped and wide eyed. I frantically looked around the room and out of complete shock, I threw a history text book at him. He started to laugh hysterically and stumble around.
"Hehe… I see unicorns everywhere… oh look! A rainbow…" He finally collapsed onto a pile of pillows. Why were there pillows on the floor? I looked at the bed, and remembered. Oh ya…

The book wasn't big enough to do brain damage or anything, I mean sure Mikey would probably wake up with a headache, but, that was the least of our worries.

BACK T O Mikey's P.O.V

My eyes fluttered open. I don't remember much, except seeing Frank and Gerard wearing only their boxers, and Frank throwing a book at me. That's about it. Ow… I had a horrible headache, my head was pounding. I tried to sit up, but I couldn't move from my neck down. I angled my neck, and saw that the substance holding me down was none other than… duct tape.
"OH COME ON! GUYS THIS ISN'T FUNNY!" I yelled. I couldn't believe it. I was duct taped to my bed.

FRIKKEN DUCT TAPED TO MY OWN BED!
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha poor Mikey...