Status: Active :)

Torment

The bejeweled bottle

Three weeks had past since she had become the vampires slave. Three weeks that she had spent trapped in the cave. Three whole, entire week that she had been apart from her family and it had yet to get easier for her to bear.

Christie stirred and opened her eyes to meet the harsh glare of the sun as it streamed through the caves opening. She groaned and immediately rolled over to help her eyesight. After a moment, she bunched her skirt up and slowly slid off the warm bed.

"So beautiful," she breathed, gently brushing her fingers over the wind chimes, causing them to twinkle as they spun in fast circles.

She stood mesmerized as the sun hit them, sending a variety of colours onto her black corset top and soft white skirt. Eventually, she forced herself to turn and explore the cave.

At one point, she tripped over a large pile of black fabric. A second look told her that it was a pile of discarded leather jackets; she shifted through them until she came across a plain black leather jacket. She let a smile cross her face as she tugged it free and tried it on. If they were going to keep her here, then she was going to do as she pleased.

Christie spent so much time explore the main part of the cave, that she failed to notice the sun setting and the four vampires watching her with matching, cruel smirks plastered to their faces.

"Christie..." David sang, causing her to jump and bash her head on the low ceiling.

"Shit!" she cursed before turning to face the blonde. "You dick!"

"Yes, I do have one of those," he retorted with a smirk.

"What do you want?" she rubbed her head and walked towards Dwayne.

"We are going for a ride," David explained as he strolled out of the cave.
_______________________________________________________________________________

Christie swayed from side to side as the music washed over her and carried away her worries and fears. A smile graced her face at the crowd as they danced in unison.

"Christie," he breathed in her ear, resting his hands on her hips as he pulled her against him.

In her mind, she knew that it was wrong. She knew that she shouldn't let him touch her like that. But the alcohol she had been forced to consume rid her of all sensible thoughts.

"Dwayne," she giggled. "How may I be of service?"

"Well, you could dance with me before David calls us back," he spun her to face him.

Christie gasped at the sudden movement and had to brace her hands against his chest to keep her balance. She hesitated before slowly winding her arms around his neck and swaying from side to side. A strange tingling sensation erupted in her chest as she met gaze, blinking slowly as he stared down at her intensely.

"One dance," she stated.

"One dance," he vowed, his dark eyes piercing her soul.

The crowd around her seemed to blur into the background as they moved together, slowly becoming one. Dwayne smirked as she became trapped under his spell. When he moved, she shadowed the movement without a second thought. David had given him direct orders that he had to be the one that would keep her in check, the one to make sure that she submitted to their every wish. It was easier than he had expected, possibly because she seemed to be entranced by his eyes that were the colour of coffee.

"Dwayne...Dwayne!" David's voice echoed in his mind.

"It's time to go," he released her only to grasp her wrist tightly and drag her after him.

"Okay," she whispered, lowering her head and allowing him to lead her away from the concert, her heart thudded so loudly and painfully, that she was certain he could hear it.
_______________________________________________________________________________

"Did you have fun girl?" Paul queried as he flopped down on the couch and pulled her next to him.

"I suppose I did," she shrugged weakly.

"Come now," he smirked. "We all know that you danced with Dwayne."

"It was nothing," she flushed and looked down.

"You care for him don't you?" he asked softly.

"Of course not!" she exclaimed immediately.

Marko smirked at her answer as he sat on her knees. She let out a groan as he leaned against her and rested his head on her shoulder.

"Why are you smirking?" she questioned, placing her chin on his shoulder.

"You've been here for three weeks, under the watchful eye of Dwayne and you're really telling us that you're not even remotely attracted to him?" Marko replied.

"It's not that I don't like him," she hesitated, wondering if she should say anything else. "But I can't afford to get my heart broken."

"So, you do like him?" Paul grinned.

"It doesn't matter, he's a vampire and I'm a human."

"Christie..." Marko trailed off as David and Dwayne entered the cave.

"Christie, come here," David held his hand in her direction.

She hesitated as Marko slid off her lap before getting up and taking his outstretched hand. David intertwined their fingers as he led her over to a shelf that sported a bejeweled wine bottle. She frowned curiously as the other three vampires leaned forward in anticipation.

"What is it?" Christie's eyes flickered between David and the bottle.

"Red wine, would you like some?" he questioned with a sadistic smirk.

"I-I am a little thirsty," she admitted.

"Have at it," he placed the bottle in her hands before going and sitting in his wheelchair.

The vampires began chanting her name as she weighed the heavy bottle in her hands. Without a second thought, she took the lid off and pressed the neck to her lips. A shiver ran through her as the rather sweet liquid rushed into her mouth before racing down her throat and into her stomach.
_______________________________________________________________________________

An hour had past since she had drank the wine and she was currently dancing on the table with the bottle in her hands. David, Marko and Paul were cheering her on as Dwayne remained stoic. A sense of desire ran through Dwayne when Christie's top rode up a bit to reveal her creamy, white skin. She let out a laugh as Marko started waltzing with her.

"I feel so alive!" she cheered as Marko ducked her backwards.

"It's the wine!" he laughed, his vampire side sneering and chortling at her naivety.

Little did she know that it wasn't just wine in the bottle that David had placed in her hands. She also didn't know that the 'wine' had turned her into a monster. Into half of what the guys currently were. Into something that she had never wanted to become. She didn't even have the choice, instead the cruel fate was forced upon her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated in so long but life's a little hectic right now! :D

but here it is! ooh, and by the way, I've changed the actress portraying Christie to Amber Heard.