My Lucky Charms

1/1

Ashley glared up at the cereal box on the top cabinet. It was currently two o’ clock in the morning and the pregnant fertile wanted some Lucky Charms, damn it.

It just so happened that Andy, Ashley’s mate, loved Lucky Charms and hated to share, even with his love. They fought over the Lucky Charms often and every once in a while - when Ashley had hidden the cereal - their friends would find the box somewhere bizarre for a food to be.

Jake had found the cereal when opening the laundry closet… It fell out and hit him, causing him to shout to his friend that he discovered the cereal, making Andy come and grab it to hide it himself.

It was a cycle that seemed never-ending.

But back to the problem at hand. Ashley cursed his shortness and protruding belly when he realized he’d probably fall if he tried to get on the counter. He had no real strength, so if he was to get a chair, he’d end up dragging it and wake Andy up.

Ashley sighed and slumped against the counter, studying the cereal box, wanting it to just come down to him.

He huffed air at his bangs and looked around, trying to find something to help him get the box. His eyes stopped on the broom. He went and grabbed it before going back to his previous spot. He licked his lips as he carefully lifted the broom - hoping it was long enough. He grinned when he got it to the box and tried to maneuver it behind the rectangle so he didn’t push it back further.

“Almost got it,” He whispered as he strained to get the box to himself. “Come on,” He muttered, frowning when the cereal didn’t come flying at him. He stuck his tongue out, slightly, and tried again. He groaned loudly when the box fell back and dropped the broom, frustrated he couldn’t have his late night snack.

“Ash?” Andy asked from the doorway, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. “What’s wrong?” He moved closer to his mate, wrapping his arms around the small boy.

“Your, fucking, tall ass put the Lucky Charms too, fucking, high up for me to, fucking, get… Fucking asshole,” Ashley grumbled.

Andy smiled and swayed them slowly, back and forth. “I’m sorry, baby.” He pecked the top of Ashley’s head and grinned when an idea came to him. “Hm. I could really use a snack,” He mused, letting go of Ashley to briefly hop on the counter and grab the box of Lucky Charms. He went over to the fridge to grab the milk and made a bowl, all the while Ashley stared at him, mouth agape, in shock and anger starting to build.

How dare he?! I wanted those fucking Lucky Charms and here the asshole comes to eat them in front of me?! What the fuck?? Ashley’s thoughts consisted of similar things as he glared at Andy.

Andy put the bowl and spoon on the table, smiling to himself. “Mmm. Now, don’t touch my cereal while I go piss, otherwise I’m gonna be real mad, alright?” He smiled at Ashley before leaving the room.

Ashley’s bad thoughts on his mate stopped instantly. He was giving him the bowl? Ashley grinned and waddled over to sit and eat the Lucky Charms quickly, before Andy came back into eat them, himself. Ashley’s hand rested on his belly as he ate, smiling. He finished the bowl before Andy came back and made a new one, putting it back where the original one had been. He then hid the cereal behind the huge bag of rice in the pantry.

Andy came back in, grinning. “Good boy,” He praised, sitting down. Ashley giggled and went over to his mate, smiling. Andy pulled his chair out a little so he could pull Ashley onto his lap without the fertile being uncomfortable. His hands roamed his lover’s inflated belly, smiling when the baby kicked lightly.

They knew the baby was a baby dom and both were excited. They had discussed names a bit, but they were going to wait for the birth before actually naming him. The baby knew who Andy was, very well, and knew the difference between Andy and Ashley’s touches. Andy was always murmuring how smart their baby was going to be, every time making Ashley glow.

Ashley had this irrational fear that when their baby was born Andy would skip town because he didn’t want the baby. That fear was chased away every time Andy referred to the baby as their’s.

“Mm, let’s go back to bed,” Andy suggested, placing a soft kiss on his fertile’s neck.

Ashley smiled and got up for Andy to put his bowl in the sink. They went upstairs together, holding hands, and both got in their bed. Andy pulled Ashley close and kissed his cheek. Ashley smiled, loving being wrapped in his mate’s arms. “I love you,” Ashley murmured, snuggling closer.

“I love you, too,” Andy replied, kissing the Fertile.

“My Lucky Charms,” The smaller muttered before falling asleep, leaving the Dom to chuckle and do the same.

The two shared a love for each other that was unbreakable by any force in the world…Any force, that is, except Lucky Charms.