Status: On Hiatus

Forever Is a Long Time

What the actual ***

"Cosette..Cosette" a deep male voice whispered into my neck. A smile grew across my face, I
fluttered my eyes open to be face to face with..

"Dave!!? Why the fuck are you in my bed!? I exasperated and sat up. I glared at him. Why was my
boyfriend's cousin in my bed?!! Are we naked?! I looked down my covers at myself, yup I was def
naked, but was he?!!!??

"Whoa Cosette, relax, let me explain everything because it seems like you dont remember diddly squat" he held his hands up in his defence.

"Where's Max?" I questioned. He looked away then back at me

"He's at his house" he sighed "Please let me explain Cosette" he said with a sympathetic look on his face.

"Okay" I said calmly, I stared at him, he didnt say anything except stare back.
"Go on" I spat

"Umm...okay you broke up with Max, because of...well....c'mon you know!" I gave him a confused look, then the events from last night came flooding through my mind.

*LAST NIGHT*

"I'll be right back!" I yelled over the music to the group of girls I was taking shots with.

The music was blaring, I'm suprised the cops hadn't shown up yet because there is too many people in this little basement and gosh that music was loud as fuck. Well that or I was extremely high. I knew I should have just stuck with the first blunt, but if someone is offering you free weed you jump on that shit. I tried my hardest to walk, because im pretty fucked up right now and these pumps aren't helping. I leaned up against the wall to gain my balance, but my vision was choppy which made it hard to concentrate. I saw one of my cousins standing by the pool table just a few feet away. I slowly walked up to him, because I didn't want to fall. I'm pretty sure I look like a retard to other people right now.

"Hey Rafa!" I yelled

He laughed "You're a bit too loud there Great Britain"

"Fuck you" I spat, then began to laugh. My family here in Chicago are always making fun of my accent. I was born and lived in Wolverhampton most of my life, until I was 14. I moved to Chicago with my grandparents and I've been here since because now I'm 18. "Where's the bathroom?" I tugged on his sleeve.

He pointed past the DJ "Right by DJ-No-Skills, its the first door on the left."

"Okay thanks" I smiled and began my long ass walk towards the door.

That's the thing about weed it makes time go so damn slowww and everything is always so far. I remember once my cousins and I got high, we decided to walk across the street from my aunts house to my uncles, let me make this clear they live DIRECTLY across the street from eachother and the walk from house A to house B seemed like miles. I swear we were walking for hours. But apparently we actually took 30secs, but damn the house kept getting further and further away from us, well back to reality. I walked as careful as I could to the door.

"Sup Deejaayy!" I said to the young kid who was our 'DJ' he smiled at me and nodded his head.

I reached my hand out to grab the door handle, it was unlocked, I walked in and heard panting and a gagging sound. I got scared at first thinking it was a demon in here, and he was going to take me to hell for being a sinner. It was pitch black in the bathroom which made it even more scary, I panicked and hit the light switch up as fast as I could. What I had thought was a demon was 1000x worse! It was my boyfriend, getting head from some slore!

"What the actual FUCK!" I yelled.

"Oh shit!" Max gasped while pushing the girl away from him "baby! Its not what it looks like!" He began, while zipping hia pants.

I couldnt believe it, like seriously. I thought he...loved me

"Fuck you Max!" I flipped him off and ran out of the bathroom.

"Wait Cosette!!" He yelled after me.

I began to run to my cousin Rafa, once I reached him I felt two harms roughly grab a hold of my shoulders

"Let me go! You fucking prick!" I screamed.

"Yo asshole! Let go of my cousin!" Rafa yelled, he pushed Max's hands off of me. Max stood up straight and glared at Rafa.

"She's my girlfriend and this is none of your business" he spat at Rafa

Rafa began to laugh "Nah bro fuck off!" He said patting his shoulder.
Max shoved Rafa's hand off him quickly. "Don't put your hands on me." He glared at Rafa.

Rafa looked back at me, as like hes asking for permission to hit Max, I just looked down to the ground, to hide my tears.

"Is that how its gonna be?" Rafa questioned Max. Max pulled his arm back to get air for his punch, but Rafa tackled him to the ground and stole off him in the stomach and face.

"Enough!" I began to yell at my cousin, other people joined in to stop the boys. My cousin Josh got Rafa off Max, but that didnt help, he tried to go after him again. I jumped in front of him and began to push his chest back. "Stop it, Relax!" I kept repeating to him. I can hear Max a few feet behind me cursing at Rafa. The music was lowered or turned off because I couldn't hear it.

"Cosette!" I heard Max yell, I turned around to face him, he was pretty beaten up his nose was dripping blood and he was spitting bits of blood from his mouth. He was breathing hard, and kepy trying to losen his grip from his cousin Dave and brother Jerm.

"Cosette" he repeated but in a calmer tone "I'm sorry baby, you know I would never hurt you like that, I love you" He said sympathetically. I was disgusted how can you say those 3 words, that mean the world to every human being with a heart.

I glared at him "Fuck you Max, we're through and I want my pillowpet back" I said before walking up the stairs out of the house. Once the cool summer breeze hit me, I blacked out.

*PRESENT TIME*

"I..I remember the party, the incident, and the fight....but that doesnt explain why you're in my bed!" I glared at Dave

He laughed "Well this part is a whole other story, um, its Actually quite long...soo um well" he chuckled then scaratched the back of his neck. His bicep flexed when he did. ugh why was I staring at his bicep! We Dave is very handsome, he has dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, tanned complexion. Stop staring!

"Well" he continued "I took Max home and went to a different party that was a few blocks away from the house we were at, and suprise suprise you were there" he laughed and pointed towards me.

"Andd..." I asked while using my hands to tell him to continue.

"And you were pretty fucked up, and you brought me here. We made out but thats all we did I promise, but you stripped your clothes off and pleaded me to...you know" he laughed.

I covered my face with my hands "ohmygosh" I mumbled.

"But.."his voice made me look towards him "You knocked out once your head touched the pillow, and if you were awake I wouldn't have had sex with you because I know you're still waiting for the one" He said with a smile. I smiled back at him "Thank you" I replied.

I was grateful that we didn't sleep together, and its not because I'm waiting for the one, that's something I usual tell guys. Its actually because I was raped when I was 13, which was why I wanted to move far away from Wolverhampton.

Dave cleared his throat and it brought me back to reality. I looked at him then looked over to the clock behind him. 10:35am

"Well....." I said awkwardly

"I'm gonna leave now okay?" Dave said getting off my bed.

"Okay" I replied while watching him put his clothes back on, thank goodness he was wearing his boxers already. Once he was fully dressed he walk to over to me and hugged me. I hugged him back. "I'm sorry" he whispered into my ear. He pulled back, I gave him a small smile "It's okay" I told him.

He smiled back "Bye Cosette" he said and headed to my door.

"Wait! Dave." he stopped in his tracks and turned to face me.

"Yes?" He questioned.

I laughed at his confused face "Haha um go out through my window, because my grandpa is awake and he'll kill you if he sees you" I laughed and pointed to the window. Dave looked scared out of his mind.

"O...oh..okay" he walked to the window. He opened it and look down.

He turned and smiled aOt me "Is this how you sneek out?" He asked.

"Sometimes" I replied and watched as Dave climbed out of my window. I waited until I heard his car start, took get out of my bed. 'Vhrrrruummm' that was my signal I walked to my bathroom that was connceted to my room. I looked at my self in the mirror and gosh I looked like a crack head, my brown hair was in a tangled bun. I reached my hands up to my hair to take it out of its scrungie. Once it was loose and down I began to brush my knots out, I struggled for a few mintues trying to get all of the knits and knots out. All of my hair was falling off though. No I wasnt going bald..yet. Its just very thin so strands fall of easily. I looked my face once I finished with my hair. The rims around my brown eyes were dark, eyeliner most likely. My skin was slightly tanned Due to the fact that I love being out in the sun. My naturally red plumped lips looked pale a chapped. Yup I def looked like a crackhead. I shook my head and walked towards the shower.

Once I was out of the shower, I put my pink robe on and brushed my teeth. I decided to put my hair in a towel because I was to lazy to blow dry it.

I walked out of mu bathroom and heades towards my wannabe walk in closet. It actually was a walkin but all my clothes didnt fit in it because I have too much clothes. I roamed the drawers a racks, til I settle down on my yellow zebra printed bra, pink boyshorts, mint colored shorts, and a white tank top.

Once I was dressed I took the towel off my hair and began to blow dry it. I brushed my hair again once it was dry, I cut little strands of hair that were sticking out from my bangs. I did my makeup and walked out and headed towards my purse to get my phone. Thankfully it was off so the battery wasn't dead and yay it doesn't need to be charge. I turned it on and put it in my back pocket. I walked out my room and down the hall to the stairs.

We have a pretty big house. There's like 3 guest bedrooms that noone ever uses. The only people that live here are My grandparents, Cousin Dana, Uncle Pat, Clyde(our dog), Baby(my cat) and I.

I walked down the stairs admiring all the family photos on the wall to my left. Once I reached the bottom, I slowed my pace because I heard a bunch of voices. They all sounded like guys, are those accents? Yes, are they family visiting? That I do not know. I crept slowly through the family room towards the kitchen entryway, I stopped and listened.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay everyone,well this is my first fanfic and I will love to read your opinions. I have a lot in store for this story so let me know what you think please! <3xx