Status: On Hiatus

Forever Is a Long Time

Darling you'll be okay

I woke up the next morning with a head of curls in my face. I leaned up on my shoulder and smiled at the lock of curls on my bed. There is definitely something I like about Harry, except I just cant tell if the feelings are real yet. Maybe I need more time, we havent had sex, we've just kissed though; but only a few times and those times I wouldnt count them as a real kiss because the first kiss was on surprise, and the other I was completely wasted so it doesnt count.

"Good morning" harry's husky voice broke my trance of thought.

"morning" I replied looking at the clock on the wall. It was 9:24am. Liam should all ready be awake, why hasent he barged in yet?

"Do you know why Liam isnt here yet?" I asked Harry looking over at him. His hands were behind his head, my giant stuffed seahorse was also behind his head. The jerk was using him as a pillow.

"why would he come?" He questioned. He must have noticed my stare at his action because he removed the seahorse from behind him.

"Because your in here" I replied while holding my seahorse close to my chest. Harry then laughed, I'm not sure if it was at my action or what I had said, but he laughed.

"Dont worry about that, Louis is my roommate so he probably told him I was still sleeping" he stated with a chuckle. He sat up from his laying position and looked at his surroundings. "I've never noticed how gold your room is" he stated curiously looking at me.
"It is not" I replied looking around my room. Okay maybe he was right, my curtains were gold, my fuzzy rug was gold, most of my pillows, my duvet had a gold design on it, as so did my walls, and so on. I looked over at Harry who was smirking at me, the bloke knew he was right.

"Maybe it is, i've honestly never noticed" I replied with a soft laugh"Lets go downstairs, I'm hungry" I stated hoping off the bed and running towards the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. When I walked back into my room, Harry wasn't in my room, I guess he went to go do the same. I walked down to the kitchen, everyone was down there. Including my grandparents I've just noticed that they havent been at work, I guess this is theyre on their 2 week holiday off work.

I sat down next to Niall at the breakfast bar. We ate and began to talk about random things, as so was everyone else in the kitchen. The doorbell rang and everyone went quiet.

"I'll answer it!" I stated jumping off from the high chair and trotting towards the door. As soon as I trotted out of the kitchen everyone began to talk again. The doorbell rang again "Im coming" I mumbled. I opened the door without looking the peephole. Standing at my front door was Max with a basket full of apples. His smile turned into a frown, as so did mine.

"I'm s-sorry I didnt think you'll answer" he studdered "Um these are for your grandmother, she asked for some" he stated handing me the basket. I took the basket carefully from his hands trying not to touch his fingers.

"Thanks, I'll give them to her" I replied walking back into the house, closing the door. I walked back into the kitchen. "The apple man came" I stated putting the basket of apples on the island.

"Thr apple man?" Liam questioned curiously.

"Yup the apple man" I replied tossing an apple at Liam, which he caught gladly.

"I'm going to go get ready for practice." I said then walked out of the kitchen and headed to my room.

-------2 hours later-------

I put on the track jacket that matched my running pants. The jacket and pants were purple with gold streaks on the sides. There was also a panther logo on the top left of jacket as so on the pants. I was the assit coach for a cheerleading squad at the sports center. I grabbed the box full of gronola bars off my bed and headed downstairs. My grandpop left the cases of water by the door for me along with a few more boxes of gronola bars.

"Need a hand?" Harry's voice startled me, I thought they had all left.

"Um sure, I thought you left" I stated grabbing my keys from the bowl.

"Didn't feel like going" he replied picking up both cases of water. I grabbed the boxes of snacks and opened the door. I pressed the alarm on my keychain and the trunk unlocked. We put the things inside of the trunk. When I closed it, I looked at Harry who had a smirk on his face.

"I'm guessing you want to come along" I asked with a laugh.

He smiled and walked to the passenger door of the car.

"Guess thats a yes" I said out loud to myself.

I hopped in the car with Harry, he looked over at me with a smile.
"Be aware these girls are obsessed with you" I stated with a grin.
"I cant wait" he replied with a low chuckle.

We sang along to all the songs on the radio on the way to the sports center. When I parked my car got mobbed by my girls, they all ranged from the ages of 14-16, and I loved them. They're the little sisters I never got. When Harry walked out they all gasped.

"Yup it's him girls" I stated walking  to my trunk.

"Hello" he said to the girls, who now were screaming their heads off. While I took everything out of my trunk and into the gym, Harry took pictures with each girl and signed things for them. Once I was done the girls and Harry went inside with me behind them. Inside the girls were still surrounding Harry, asking him questions and listening to his stories. I looked behind me to see Carol, the head coach, she was laughing.

"They never huddle around us like that" she stated with a laugh. She grabbed the whistle from around her neck and blew into it.
The high pitched noise made all the girls and Harry jump, it was a sight.

"Take your seats girls!" she commanded in a joyful tone. The girls grumbled and slowly walked to their seats on the floor. We make them sit in rows alphabetically so it's easier for attendance, even tough we know their names. This is just an easier technique. Carol handed me the attendance sheet on the clipboard.

"Can I help?" Harry asked grabbing gold of the clipboard.

"Sure you just go down the row and put a dash by their names" I explained handing him the pen.

"Okay" he replied, then he literally went down the row of girls, stoping by each one and said their names. It was cute because the girls began to hyperventilate when he said their name.
Once he was done, it was a relief because he took a long time.
He handed the clipboard to me. "Anything else for me to do coach?" he asked with a smirk.

"Yes can you put all those bottles of water in the fridge, it's over there in the lunchroom" I pointed towards the door of the lunchroom with a smile. He gave me a smile then walked towards the door.

Carol and I had the girls practice their small cheer for an upcoming football game. After that they practiced the routine that they will be performing at the city all state competition. The routine included dance moves, hand springs, splits, and high flyers. Harry just sat there a watched us, well actually me because Carol kept making quiet jokes about it to me. I had take off my jacket because I was sweating like mad. It was after a few more yells and flip, when Carol called for a break. She was frustrated as so was I, the girls weren't getting any of the routine correct and we've been working on it for months already. I guess the presence of Harry was making them nervous? Who knows but they shouldn't let their nerves get to them. The girls walked into the lunch room, I motioned at Harry to follow in place.
Once we were in the lunchroom I sat down at an empty table and put my face in my hands, Harry walked towards the fridge and grabbed a water bottle, he walked back towards me and put the bottle in front of me. "Drink it, I don't want you to pass out" he stated opening the bottle cap. I slowly removed my hands and grabbed the bottle, I practically chugged it down. I looked at Harry and he was staring at me the entire time.

"Stop staring its making me uncomfortable" I hissed which made him smirk. "Haz!" I whined.

He laughed and shook his head. "Sorry you look really fit when your sweaty" he replied with a smirk.

My ears began to heat up from his statement, I felt disgusting knowing that I was still sweating. I began to wipe the sweat off my forehead with one of a small towel that the center supplied.

"Stop wiping your face" he stated with a pout.

"I'm sweating like mad though, and it's gross" I replied while I continued wiping my face, neck, and arms.

"No it's not" he said with a chuckle.

I ignored his words and finished what I was doing. Once I had finished it was time to go back. "Let's go" I told Harry while getting up front the table.

"Girls! Back in!" I yelled over their chatter. They all got up and tossed away their trash. I waited till they all left the room and followed behind them. Once back out in the gym I crossed my fingers hoping they would do better. My luck came true, the girls did 10x better than earlier. We practiced for 2 more hours then it was time to go.

"We are panthers! And we're here to fight!" Harry mimicked The cheer while clapping his hands in a beat on our way back home. I couldnt help but laugh at his attempt to talk like an American girl, it was hilarious. "Let's go get something to eat." he whined right when I pulled up at my house.

"You could've said that eariler" I replied while putting the car back in drive.

"But I wasn't hungry then, I'm hungry now" he stated with a pout.
I giggled at his face and drove down the block. "Where do you want to go?" I asked as I reached the end of the block.

"Let's get Chinese!" he exclaimed.

I drove us to the near by china buffet. I felt gross though being that I'm still in my track suit. We walked in and again got mobbed by a few fans. I had left Harry to be with his fans, so I can pay for our entry afterwards I put my purse down at a table and went off to get a plate full of food. Once I reached the table Harry was sitting there.

"You shouldn't leave your bag at an empty table" he stated standing up to pull my chair out for me. "Harry I know the owners of this place and trust me they wouldn't let anything like that happen" I replied while sitting down. He gave me a stern look that turned into a smile then walked away to get food. I didn't eat until he came back because I thought it would be rude. Instead I went to go give us drinks. The buffet is huge so there was drink machines everywhere. I went to the one closest towards our table. I filled up to cups of green tea, I'm not sure if he'll like it but tea is tea. I walked back to the table that now was now accompanied by Harry. "I hope you like green tea" I stated putting the cup in front of him. He smiled "Thank you" he replied taking a sip of the tea from the cup. We spent the evening battling with our chopsticks and feeding each other different types of food, some of which were gross.

"We should get going" I stated standing up from the table

"Yeah we should" he agreed standing. He walked out the door side by side, once we reached my car in the lot Harry grabbed my arm and stopped me in place. He pulled me towards him and his lips crashed on mine. Our lips moved together in sync, I guess this the real kiss I've been waiting for, and I have to say I really do like it. We kissed for what seemed like a century when we broke a part I was breathless. His lips were puffy and his cheeks were flushed, I'm pretty sure mine were too. I smiled at him and hopped inside the car. I couldn't stop smiling so I bit my lip to stop. Like that would really work. "If you don't want me to attack you, you really gotta stop biting your lip" he stated with a smirk. We both laughed at his words, I turned the car on and drove back to my house. Once there I saw a familiar silver car parked in front of my house.

When we walked inside there was a lot of people. There were sitting everywhere and they were mingling about with cans, bottles, and cups of alcohol. This was not good. I walked towards the den and the back door was wide open, there was people scattered all over the yard and in the pool, Liam and the boys were among them. My eyes flickerd over to Dana who was perched on Dave's lap on a lawn chair, so that's who she's been sneaking around to see. Aww cute. I walked towards her and sure enough Max was sitting on the chair next to them explains why his car was parked in front. I walked over to them with a big smile just for my amusement.

"Hey!!" Dana slurred excitedly she got up from Dave's lap and gave me a hug. Yeah she was drunk. I patted her back then grabbed her hand.

"Can we talk?" I asked while looking at her straight in the eyes.

"Yeah sure what's up" she questioned popping the p. "Not here, let's go inside" I replied while dragging her inside the house. I walked her up to my room and shut the door.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I exclaimed while sitting her down on the bed.

"Did you know that your accent makes swear words sound meaner than what they really sound like" she stated pointing her finger around.

"Dana! Why is there so many people here?" I questioned taking off my jacket.

"Oh that, because Grandma, Grandpa, and Pat left to springfield for some art thing." she replied happily. I've never really seen her happy before, but hey them gone for the entire day makes me happy too.

"You can go now" I told her while walking into my closet to change into my bathing suit. Once I heard her leave and close the door I began to change inside my closet. I decided to wear my strapless white bikini top that had a punk gem'd flower in the middle with pink bikini bottoms. I pulled my acid blue ripped shorts over my bottoms and let my hair down from its ponytail, I slipped on gold gladiator sandals and smiled at my reflection in the full body mirror. My smile quickly vanished when I noticed the intruder standing behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally! Ikr. So I'm updating everyday now and I promise promise, man I'm really bad at promises. Haha tell me what you think, what you want, what you don't want. Etc. love you all!!