Status: On Hiatus

Forever Is a Long Time

Last Kings

"What are you doing in here!" I hissed at Max looking at him through the mirror. He flinched from my tone.

"Well?" I asked folding my arms over my chest. "Can we talk" he replied with a sigh. "Talk about what?" I asked turning around to face him. He looked down at his feet then back to me "About us" he replied in a serious. "Max there is no us, there will never be no us" I stated while storming out the closet past him. "It's because of the curly one isn't it!" He spat walking out behind me. I turned to face his face was red and his jaw was clenched. "No, this is because you cheated on me" I spat back. "I told you I was sor-" "I don't care!" I cut him off. He stared at me face still red jaw still tight. "I'm tired of hearing your apologies, they honestly mean nothing to me. You should try to move on because that's what I've been doing" with that I walked out of my room and down to the party. It was unbelievable how packed my house was, Dana invited everyone we had went to school with and church.

I scanned the family room for Harry but he wasn't there. As I made my way through the kitchen towards the den. My crew was by the keg filling up cups, I walked towards to greet them.

"Hey guys" I greeted happily. "Cosette!" Jai yelled pulling me into a hug, the poor boy was wasted. I pulled on his ginger hair lightly to let me go because he was crushing me. "Jai you're crushing her" Joan said pulling Jai off me with one arm. "Thanks" I told Joan with a smile. He handed me a cup of beer. "Have any of you seem Harry?" I asked siping from my cup. "Yeah he was just here, I think he walked out to the pool" Eric replied pointing towards the door that led to the yard. "Thank you" I replied walking out to the yard. There was even more people in the yard. I soon spotted Harry, he was on the deck talking to a circle of girls. I decided to not interrupt and joined Liam by the pool.

1 month later

"Okay so let me get this straight, you and Harry have been secretly dating, but not dating because its not official, yet you guys have a thing, but then you're not sure?" Cisco asked with a confused look on his face. We were having a movie night my room with tons of ice cream and other junk foods. "Yup" I replied with a smile popping a Hershey kiss in my mouth.

"That doesn't make any sense! It's either you're together or you're not!" He stated with a laugh. "Yes it does, sort of" I replied looking at him, he began to laugh harder. "Shut up!" I stated tossing a pillow at his face.

"Ouch bitch" he said while laughing "When do they come back?" He asked tossing the pillow back at me, I dodged it and reached for another kiss. "Their last concert is on the 1st of July and Liam said he and the boys are going to stay with us for one more week before they to back" I replied while taking the aluminum wrapper off the chocolate.

"That's good, we should throw them a welcome back party!" He said excitedly, I smiled while popping the chocolate in my mouth. "That is an amazing idea! But we can't do it here" I replied sadly.

"Why not...oh yeah I forgot that party Dana tossed" he said with a laugh. "Yeah that party" I stated with a sigh thinking back to it. "It was a great night that party" I told him happily. "It was alright" he replied with a laugh. "So where are you going to throw this party?" He asked eating a spoonful of icecream. I thought to myself for a while, then it popped in my head.

"ERIC'S HOUSE!" We both yelled in unison, which made us both laugh like lunatics. "I'll text him right now" I stated happily reaching for my phone behind me. It was only a minute after I had texted him and he replied.

"What did he say!" Cisco asked curiously. "He said sure and when" I said outloud looking through my calendar on my phone. "The boys come back on a Saturday, I think that will be a perfect day!" I stated looking at Francisco happily. He nodded his head in agreement.

I texted Eric the date and waited for his answer, instead of recieving a text, he decided to call me. I answered the phone and put it on speaker so Francisco can hear. "You may speak" I said to the phone. "I am too down" Eric replied happily.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so my excuse this time is, lol. This is the truth but I had a writers block, like honestly I wasn't feeling anything. I'm not even sure about this chapter, but it was the only thing that seem alright to me. It's short I know, but trust me the next chapter will be longer plus it's going to be full of drama. Feedback is always welcomed as so is your ideas. Thanks lovelies