Status: On Hiatus

Forever Is a Long Time

Posing, Heisman.

"Cosette, I'm going to have the kegs set by the bar" Eric stated filling ice into the mini-pool that was now next to the bar. Jai and Joan carried the heavy keg together waiting for Eric to finish filling the pool, once he was done they set it down it a sigh of relief, then walked up the stairs to get the other keg.

We were lucky that Eric's parents left to Greece for a holiday, that's why we're having the party at his place. We were also lucky that Jasey being the low key slut that she is has been sleeping with the owner of some liqour stores son. Which explains how we always get alcohol. I was excited that the boys were coming back, it's only been a month but it seemed like forever, texting and skyping isn't always fun, sometimes you want to feel them or smell them. In my case I was yearning to be in the same presence as Harry. I'm smitten, not in love but smitten. I've drawn so many pictures of him I've gone mad.

"Cosette help with the snack yeah?" Tamara's voice brought me back to reality, she was walking down the stairs with grocery bags full of chips and dips. I ran up the stairs to get the bowls and the rest of the junk food they had bought.

While we were filling up the bowls with chips Tamara broke the silence "Are you and Max talking?" She asked randomly. I looked at her curiously, she looked up from the bowl she was filling "I mean I know you and Harry have this little thing going on but have you even talked to him? Like at all?" She asked reaching for another bag of chips.

I reached for a jar of dip and a small bowl "Um yeah sort of, but our conversations are usually about apples and school" I replied while opening the jar.

She began to laugh "Apples?" She questioned while laughing.

"Yeah, his grandparents give my grandparents apples from their apple tree" I replied with a chuckle realizing how ridiculous that sounds.

I looked up from the bowl to see Tamara looking at me with the weirdest look on her face. We both began to laugh hysterically over what I had just said. Once we finished laughing we continued on with what we were doing.

I was curious with her now, I wanted to know why she had brought him up. "Why'd you ask?" I asked her calmly, she looked up at me confused, then it hit her. "Oh I was just wondering because Jasey invited him" she replied, I stared at her in shock.

"Oh my gosh, you're not mad are you? I'll totally go tell her to uninvite him,if you want!" She exclaimed with a guilty look on her face. "No, don't, it's okay. I've moved one and I'm assuming he has too" I replied with a soft smile. "You sure Coco?" She cooed with pout. "Yes I'm sure and stop calling me Coco, it sounds like a bird's name" I replied with a glare. She smiled and we continued on with our task.

Finally it was time, I was at the airport waiting with Mags. She said that she'll tag along just for the heck of it. There was people already at the house waiting to surprise the boys. I began to grow impatient and started to bite at my nails. "Stop doing that!" Mags demanded while lightly slapping my hand. "Ow, I'm sorry, they're taking forever!" I whined while shifting in my seat.

We were waiting by the bags, at first we were standing but then we grew tired and sat down. "Don't worry Coco he'll be here soon" she said with a cheeky smile. I glared at her when she called me Coco, I hated it. I'm not sure why but they all call me that now. "Please stop calling me Coco! It's a bird's name!" I whined which made her laugh. I punched her lightly then I heard my name "COSETTE!" A deep Irish accent yelled.

I looked up to see Niall trotting happily towards me, I stood up and met him halfway. I was soon given a famous Horan hug.

Once he let me go another pair of arms pulled me into a hug and began to fake into my hair. "I missed you too Louis" I said into his shirt. He pulled away from me a ruffled my hair. My next hug was from Zayn he kept swaying me side to side. After I hugged Zayn I was greeted with the strong arms I have missed so dearly. "I've missed you" Harry whispered into my ear. I breathe in his scent, it was strong and natural, sort of like mint and pine. I've missed his scent so dearly, once he let me go I was tackled by my brother he held onto me the longest and once he let go he had the biggest smile on his face. "Miss me dear brother?" I asked with a smile and he pulled me in for one more quick hug.

While the boys greeted Mags, I walked up to Paul and reminded him about the surprise party I have thrown for the lads. "Have a fun night" he stated while taking the boy's bags.

We got into my truck and the boys could not stop chattering. "I cannot wait to see your nan and grandpa" Louis said excitedly, we all laughed. "Cosette is this a short cut to grandfather a house? Liam asked confused. "No I need to stop by a friend's house really quick." I replied "Its not that Brad kid, is it?" Harry asked concerned the boys began to laugh even though he was being serious about his question. "No we're going to Eric's" I replied looking at him through my mirror.

I'm glad I had my dress on under neath the long skirt and tee I was wearing plus I was already wearing my heeled oxfords. Mags also had her dress under her outfit and she never wears heels so her flats were good to go. I'm glad the boys were dressed up, I wonder why though, they were on a plane there's no need for blazers and dress shirts. Weird kids. When I pulled up at Eric's everything looked ordinary, I'm glad the guest parked blocks away from the house.

"Eric said to just walk in" I lied to the boys as we walked inside the house. "He said he's downstairs" Mags said out loud while pretending she's reading a text from him. "let's go" I replied happily walking to the door that leads to the basement, I opened it for the boys, they walked the before me. Mags and I began to strip quickly following behind them. Once they reached the bottom step everyone shouted "Surprise!" Including Mags and I from behind them. They all had smiles on their faces.

"Cosette this is amazing!" Liam stated happily hugging me softly. "Thank you" he stated while letting me go. "You're welcome, I'm glad you're already dressed for the occasion" I replied with a laugh. He looked down at his outfit and laughed "Thank you, the lads and I thought it'll be fun to dress like business men in first class" he replied with a laugh. "You're all mental" I stated with a giggle. He gave me a look then walked away to join the rest of the party.

I followed in suit and went to go get a drink, everyone was now serving each other and drinking, some were dancing too. We had a one of our friends be the dj because we liked his flow plus he said he'll do it for free. Eric walked up to me and handed me a cup of beer, I didn't take it. "Are you sick or something?" He asked worriedly while touching my forehead to check my temperature. I giggled "No I'm okay, I'm going to drink hard liquor tonight instead" I replied reaching for the bottle of Cpt.Morgan from the small table next to me.

"Ew, go ahead and have that entire thing to yourself, but be careful Coco. I don't want you to get sick" he stated drinking the cup he had handed to me. "I will be as long as you stop calling me Coco" I replied while taking a swig from the bottle. He smiled at me and walked away. I took another drink and looked around the huge basement for a certain curly headed boy.

"Looking for someone?" Harry's breath was hot on the back of my neck. I spun around to face him, he had that famous smirk on his face. "Yeah I was actually, this guy he's about this tall, dark hair, and extremely handsome" I replied with a cheeky grin.

He shook his head a chuckled, he took a quick look past me, then bent down and pecked my lips. It was a quick peck but it was something. I smiled at him and offered the bottle to his lips. He took it out of my hand and took a drink. "I really like your dress, you should wear it more often" he stated with I wink while handing me the bottle back. "Thank you, I knew you would like it" I replied with a smile. He smirked at me and pulled me in his arms for an embrace. "I missed you" he replied kissing the top of my head, he then let me go and turned his head away quickly.

I turned around to see Liam on the other side of the basement eyeing us suspiciously. I stepped away from Harry just a few steps so we had a friendly distance. I took another drink from the bottle and handed it over to Harry who did the same. After a few more gulps from the bottle, I already had to pee. After I flushed it all out I began to feel the buzz.

In no time Harry and I finished the entire bottle, we then moved onto a bottle of Hennessy, but this time we used cups with ice. I like Hennessy it's smooth and smells great. Once we finished the entire bottle, I couldn't walk straight. I took off my shoes hoping it will help. No luck, I was too drunk. I walked away from Harry and went to the beer pong table to watch my cousins verse some losers.

"You okay Coco?" Jai asked he was sitting down on a chair watching the match. I walked carefully as I could towards him and sat on his lap. "Stop calling me Coco" I yelled.

He laughed at me then pulled put a Black n' mild. "Wanna roll it up?" He asked with a smile. I giggled and took the blunt out of his hands and stood up. "Let me go get a drink first" I stated walking towards the bar where the bottles were at.

I didn't notice Max was there until he asked "Take a shot with Cosette!" I looked at him curiously, unsure if it was a good idea or not, but fuck it I decided to take the shot with him anyway. He filled up the glass with Bacardi. "On the count of three, one..two..three" he exclaimed swallowing the vodka, I followed in place. The vodka burnt my throat but I couldn't taste it. It made me laugh.

"What's so funny?" He asked smiling at me. "I can't taste it" I replied laughing even harder. He laughed along. "I'm glad you're happy" he said with a smile, his words made me grin "Thank you" I replied then walked back to where Jai was sitting.

When I reached him, Harry was seated in the seat next to him, he pulled me down to his lap. "I don't like you sitting on other boys" he said into my ear. His hot breath on my neck made me ticklish.

I began to giggle, then the thought of Liam popped in my head so I stood up. Which made Harry yank me back down. "Liam" I told him in a serious tone. He rolled his eyes then wrapped his arms around my waist. "He sees you sit on other guy's laps what's wrong if you sit on mine?" He replied kissing my left temple. I smiled down at him and unwrapped the blunt.

Jai handed me the dub on a a picture frame so I can break it down. Since there was no grinder around I had to use my hands, I pulled out all of them stems and broke down the weed carefully making it into tiny little pieces. Next I carefully opened the blunt and dumped the tobacco from it onto the floor.

"HEY!" Eric yelled out of nowhere, he stormed towards me and said "You better share if you're going to dump that shit on my floor" with a smile. I winked at him and continued with what I was doing.

Once I had it rolled up used the lighter and began to burn the excess sides off and to seal the slit. "Hey Coco I have four more already rolled up" Jai said with a grin pulling out the 4 already rolled up blunts from his sweater pocket. I looked at him in shock. "Why'd you make me roll this one up you wanker?" I replied putting the blunt in his face.

He began to laugh "Because you're so cute when you rolling" he replied laughing. I stuck my tongue out at him then put the blunt to my lips and lit it up. I took two long hits then handed it over to Jai. I blew the smoke out and leaned into Harry's body. I didn't even notice that my entire crew was around. They must've smelled the weed haha. Jai handed me a fresh blunt to light up because its something that we do, we light them all up so everyone gets to smoke longer.

I took two hits and passed it on, I did so to the other 3 and soon the entire basement was cloudy. At least it looked cloudy. Once I got the first blunt I had rolled up back it was small as fuck. "Damn who smoked it all?" I asked surprised. Harry began to laugh and no one answered me they just smiled. I took another hit and held it in for a bit, this time when I blew it out I made circles.

I handed the blunt over to Jai and Eric handed me the second one. Right when I had taken a hit, I heard Liam. "You've got to be joking!" He spat, I looked behind me and he was standing there pissed out of his mind. I took one more hit in front of him then handed the blunt to Jai.

"Are you serious, did you just take another hit in front of me? What the hell is wrong with you Cosette!?" He barked putting his arms in the air. He was angry, and an angry Liam is the scariest thing that ever walked the earth. "Liam you don-" I was cut off "Does mum and dad know about this? How about nan and granddad!?" He yelled, I stood up so I can be at his level.

He then grabbed my arm "Give me your keys we're I'm taking you home!" He hissed in my face. "No! Fuck off Liam!" I spat struggling to get out of his grip. He held onto my arm tighter "Hazz get the rest of the lads, we're leaving" he stated in a serious tone. Harry got up and did as he was told.

Liam pulled me around with him, looking for my purse and shoes. He snatched them from floor by the bar ordered me to out them on and pulled me up the stairs angrily. The boys followed behind.

"Liam let me go!" I yelled as we reached my car. He opened the passenger door and practically tossed me in. The boys piled in the back. I was wincing in pain where Liam had held onto me.

"Are you okay love?" A concerned Harry asked from behind me. "Don't touch her Styles!" Liam yelled at Harry angrily. Liam's tone made all the boys go quiet. "Why the fuck were you smoking!" Liam yelled as he pulled out of the driveway. "Are you mental Cosette!? Is this why you moved to America so you can smoke an illegal substance!" He yelled even louder this time.

His words pushed me over the edge and I snapped. "You're fucking shitting me aren't you!" I yelled back. "You know the reason why I moved here! You fucking know! Stop playing the innocent role!" I shouted. "This is all your fault why I don't live at home, you should blame your fucking self, because if you had told the truth none of this would've happened Liam nor would I be here! Yet you deny everything as if nothing ever happened! You were the night he raped! You took me to his house! We were at his party! Why didn't you tell them the truth! I cried for you to come help me and I know damn well that you heard me Liam! So fuck you! You've never cared about me before why do you care now!?" I shouted louder than before. My breathing was heavy, and my hands were shaking.

Liam didn't say a word he had his eyes on the road in front of him, his jaw was clenched and he held onto the steering wheel tight with both hands. The care was silent the only noise was my sobs that were low. The boys didn't say a thing, I wasn't sure what their reactions were because I didn't look back to see.

We reached a red light and I slipped my shoes off then I jumped out of the car with my purse in hand and ran as fast as I could. At first Liam had made a u-turn and followed me but I ran into a persons yard and began to hop the fences. I ran to the park that was hidden nearby, he'll never find me. He doesn't know the city, he'll get lost.

My feet hurt from the wood chips on the ground of the park. I climbed up the ladder and sat in the jungle gym, there was a hidden corner where Tamara and I used to smoke in, I hid in it and pulled out my phone. There was several text messages from Liam already and there was one from an unknown number I recognized,Max. I opened it.

From:Unknown

Subject: Hey Cosette session at my place if you get bored of that big ass party you tossed.

I didn't reply instead I walked it to his house with shoes in hand. My hand had barely reached the doorbell when the front door opened to a happy Max "I'm glad you came" he said happily opening the door wider for me to walk in.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is longer just for all of you! Haha let me know what you think please, I will update again tomorrow! Thanks lovelies, love you all!