Status: On Hiatus

Forever Is a Long Time

Plus the look in your eyes, is killing me.

Harry's POV

It was all a blur, Cosette ran out so fast it took me a minute to process everything. Liam began to cuss out loud saying random things as he made a u-turn around to chase her. He was behind her for a few blocks but she then turned into a gateway and disappeared.

"Oh fuck where did she go?" Niall said out loud looking out the car window in shock.

"You should go through the alley, she's probably running through that" Zayn stated leaning forward to Liam.

"No, I'm going to get grandad" Liam replied turning the car around back to the direction we were originally heading. He pulled out his phone and handed it to Louis. "Text her, a lot. If she doesn't answer after the 10th text call her, if she doesn't answer keep on calling her" he stated in a serious tone. "Alright" Louis mumbled and began to touch the screen of the phone.

We reached the house in a matter of minutes. Liam quickly parked and turned the car off then he sprinted towards the front door. He ran after him he opened the door frantically "Nan! Grandad! Come quick! Cosette ran off on me!" He yelled sprinting towards the kitchen where his grandparents were drinking tea. I managed to sober up quickly due to the event that had just happened. We followed after Liam while walking through the hall towards the kitchen I looked at the wall clock, it was on 10:30 pm, we've been out since at that party since 7. It felt shorter though. Liam was explain the entire scene that had happened from the party to now. His grandparents were in shock.

"Should we go look for her?" Zayn asked.

Liam was going to respond but his grandad cut him off "No, we'll wait till she comes back. She always comes back."

Liam huffed then took a seat at the table, putting his head in his hands. An hour passed and we were all now in the family room with cups of tea. Liam's grandparents were chatting a bit with us asking about our tour. Liam had lightened a bit but he would not talk to me nor look at me. Another hour passed and I had enough of Liam's cold shoulder.

"Liam" I started but his voice cut me off. "I don't want to hear it Harry"

"But Liam " he cut me off again "your opinion about this situation is invalid" he replied coldly

"What makes you so sure it's an opinion? I just want to apologize" I began but he cut me off again. "Apologize about what Harry!?"

"About" he cut me off "If it's about dating my sister, I honestly don't care."

"What?" I questioned. He sighed "Do you think I'm stupid Harry? I've known about your little fling with Cosette for the longest now. There's these people called the paparazzi plus our fans. Are you blind Harry? Do you not notice any of these things? At first I thought it was nothing but then I heard you on the phone with her a few weeks ago, then today I saw the way she looks at you. You make her happy so you don't need to apologize about her happiness."

I was speechless, I didn't know what to say all that came out of my mouth was a small "Thank you" I smiled at Liam, but he glared at me. Which really through me off, I thought he was happy.

"I'm still not happy with you. How could you let her sit there on your lap so she can smoke! How come you never told me! Because I'm pretty sure you knew for the longest. Why did you let her Harry? How could you allow her? Why didn't you tell me, I'm her brother!" He questioned angrily. I looked down at my lap and back up to Liam who had a upset look in his face.

"I'm sorry" I replied and that was it.

It must have been 2 more hours, when the door bell rang. Everyone in the house was up and in the family room. Liam's grandad sprinted to the door and opened it up, we all followed behind but stood a few steps away. Max had was practically carrying Cosette, she was standing though but she was leaning on him. She had sunglasses on and her shoes were off. She was laughing, Max slowly walked her inside the house. Liam rushed to grab her from Max's arms. His grandad helped, as so did Max behind her.

"You can go now" Liam stated coldly to Max.

"I'm trying to help" he replied a bit annoyed by Liam's
tone.

"We don't need your help" Liam replied pulling Cosette closer to him and towards the staircase.

"She's my girlfriend!" Max stated angrily.

"No she's not and she will never be!" Liam spat and began to help Cosette up the stairs. Max opened his mouth to say something else, but instead he handed her grandad her shoes and purse then walked out of the house slamming the door behind him. The boys and I rushed to help Liam drag Cosette up the stairs. They were still on the first step, Liam was on her left so I took her right. She was whispering something, Liam kept asking her what was it.

"Cosette, please say it louder" Liam asked and she began to laugh hysterically "I like marshmallows" she stated between her laughs. Liam rolled his eyes and looked over at me. "We'll walk up on three" he stated. I nodded and waited for his count, on three we walked up one step.

"I don't want to go to my room" she whined.

"Why not?" Liam asked annoyed

"There's a evil man in there he's going to kill me!" She exclaimed. The boys and I began to laugh, except Liam he sighed and began to count. It took us a while to get her up the stairs but we did it. The entire time walking up them she kept complaining that there was an evil man in her room. When we reached her door, her grandad opened it for us. Cosette began to panic.

"Please don't leave me in here!" She yelled repeatedly.

We walked her to her bed and sat her down on it. She took off her sunglasses and began to cry. "I don't want to be in here" she stated through her cries.

"Cosette please relax, you sleep in here all the time. I'll check the room for the man, just please stop crying" her grandad complained with a sigh.

Her crys became quite and she watched as we all helped her grandad inspect the room. "All clear" Louis said out loud.

"See hun, there's nobody here" her grandad stated rubbing her back. She was no longer crying, but she was whispering "I like marshmallows" again.

"I understand you like marshmallows, if you go to sleep I promise you'll get some in the morning" her grandad told her while helping he lay back.

"Okay " she replied softly closing her eyes. When everyone began to leave, I walked up to Cosette.

"Goodnight kitten" I said while kissing her forehead. When I pulled away her eyes were open. "Stay" she whispered. I looked behind me to see the room empty. I closed the door and turned the light off. Once I got into the bed with her she snuggled on my chest and sighed happily.

"I love you Max" she told me. I'm pretty sure I died.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh...........haha Let me know what you think. Love you all! Stay lovely