Status: On Hiatus

Forever Is a Long Time

As you fall fast asleep, it reminds me of the slow symphonies behind me.

Liam turned around at the sound of my voice, his eyes were puffy from crying and he had tear stains on his cheeks. He pulled me into an embrace once I was close enough and began to cry.

"I'm so sorry Cosette, I'm such a coward" he sobbed into my hair. "You shouldn't have to forgive me, what I've done was the worst thing a brother can do"

"Then why'd you do it? Why did you lie" I replied with my voice cracking, my face got warm and the tears came pouring out.
"I-I was s-so scared" I cried in his chest. "You-you n-n-never came"

Liam began to cry even harder. "I know" he whispered "I know"
I steadied my breathing and pulled away from Liam who was still crying. He took a couple of deep breaths to and finally he got his breathing settled and his tears stopped.

"I wish I could go back to that night, and make sure it never happened" he said quietly

"I know, me too" I replied softly

"I should have never taken you to that party, I should have never accepted the invite, I should of-" "Liam! Enough." I cut him off. "I don't want to talk about it" I stated shaking my head.

He gave me a sad look "okay, I'm sorry" he said pulling me into a hug. "We'll talk about it when you're ready"

He released me and went back to the sketch of us. "I've always loved this picture, it reminds me of the time when we would go to the park with mum while dad was at work and Nic and Ruth were at school. We use to run around chasing ducks and toss bread crumbs at them." He said with a smile "Do you remember that?" He asked turning to face me.

I nodded my head with a smile "Yes I remember those were the golden days" I replied with a chuckle "You can have it when I'm finished"

"Really?" He asked with the biggest smile.

"Yes, I can finish it now, just as long as you don't bother me" I replied

He handed me the stick of coal "All is yours" I giggled and took the coal out from his hand.

"Liam, how did you get in here?" I asked before sitting down on the stool.

"I've got your keys!" He stated pulling out my set of keys from his pocket.

"So you have my car?" I asked happily

"No, Louis has your car" he mumbled

"What!" I yelled "What if he crashes it!"

Liam laughed "He's not going to crash it Cosette! He's a very excellent driver, he and the boys left to go pick up some of that famous Chicago style pizza."

"I don't know Liam, I don't like he thought of other people driving my baby" I replied turning my attention back to the sketch. Liam laughed at walked towards the other end of the room where the couch was.

"Cosette?" He asked

"Yes? Liam"

"Can you tell what it felt like?"

"What, what felt like?" I questioned turning my head towards him
"You know what it felt like....getting high?" He asked

My eyebrows furrowed "Are you being serious right now?" I replied

He nodded his head "Yeah, I'm curious"

"I thought I told you to not bother me while I'm drawing" I replied with a smile. He laughed and began to play with his phone. I turned my attention back to the sketch and began draw in the details.

"HONEY I'M HOME!" Niall yelled storming in with the rest behind him laughing. They settled down where Liam was seated, not noticing me yet.

"Oi Liam did you talk to your sister yet?" Zayn asked passing around paper plates

"Um actually.." "I bet she's going to flip out when she finds out I've been driving her car" Louis cut him off. The boys began to chuckle.

"The least you could've done was get a scratch on it" Harry mumbled

Liam gave him a look "That's rather rude Harry"

"Just saying" He replied with a mouthful of pizza.

The boys got quiet and the only sound that was audible was the scraping of the coal. I stopped drawing and turned to face the boys, all except Liam were staring at me surprised. Liam had a smile on his face.

"Hi" I smiled

"Coco!" Niall yelled jumping from his place on the floor towards me with arms wide open. He held me in a tight embrace and ruffled my head. As he walked back Harry stormed out of the studio slamming the door behind him.

"Is he okay?" I asked getting off of the stool.

"You broke his heart" Zayn stated with a small shoulder shrug.

I laughed "Why because Niall hugged me first?"

They all exchanged looks with one another.

"You really don't remember do you?" Louis asked

"Remember what?" I questioned walking towards them

"You might want to sit down for this" Louis stated patting the floor by him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like I promised! I will update again tomorrow!! :) let me know what you think! By the way everyone I've finally started that new story I was talking about a while back. I would love for you all to read it and let me know what you think! It's titled "In Too Deep" thanks for everything! Love you all!!
http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/490586/In-Too-Deep/