Status: On Hiatus

Forever Is a Long Time

You're my favorite explosion

"I'm such a twat!" I said burying my face in my hands.
"No you're not Cosette, it was an honest mistake right?" Zayn asked rubbing my shoulder. "I-I-I don't remember" I whispered.
I stood up from my place on the ground and ran out of the studio. Harry shouldn't have gotten too far, he would get lost. When I walked outside I bumped into him. He was sitting on the single step staring at the street. I sat down beside him.
"Harry" I began "Did you mean it Cosette?" He said through his teeth.
"No of course not, why would?" I replied placing my arm on his shoulder, he shook it off roughly. "I'm sorry"
"You know, when he dropped you off he was claiming that he was your boyfriend, why did he say that?" He asked still not looking at me. "The hell would I know, I don't remember anything Harry." I nearly shouted.
"Do you remember running out of the car?" He questioned. "Yes" I replied.
"Then you remember something" he said turning towards me. I rolled my eyes "okay I remember that and walking and having two more drinks at his house, after that I have no clue"
"Do you love still love him?" He asked biting the inside of his cheek. "No!" I yelled "Do you love me?" He asked.
"I like you, Harry I really do, I honestly think its too early for that word, I'm sorry" I told him. His face softened, I was quite surprised I thought he would be upset.
"So does this mean you like me more than him?" He smirked.
"Yes! I like you way more than him" I giggled giving him a soft kiss which he returned back.
"Let's go eat" he stood reaching his hand down to help me up.
We walked hand in hand inside, the boys cheered when they saw us. "So Hazz are you and Coco finally going to make it official?" Niall asked showing his twitter.
"Oh yes I'll do it right now" Harry said happily tweeting the confirmed rumors of our relationship. "Your phone should be blowing up right now" Louis chuckled.
"I didn't bring it" I smiled. "Want to use mine?" Liam asked holding out his phone for my reach. "No" I shook my head and stood from the ground heading towards the sketch I was working on.
By the time the boys were done eating, I was nearly finished with my drawing. "It's incredible" Harry whispered wrapping his arms around my waist. "Thank you" I smiled.
I removed my hand from the drawing and examined it, it was perfect. "Do you want to frame it Liam?" I asked. "Oh yes please" he replied happily. "Can you give me that empty frame over there?" I asked Harry pointing towards the frame on another table. After I had signed and framed the sketch we all left back to my house.
Liam and the boys were staying at a hotel so they left me and my car at my house and left with Paul.
"Cosette, can you come in here for a second?" My granddad called from his study. I walked in nervously, I've never been inside his study but those who have is usually because they're in deep shit. "Take a seat love" he said from across his seat at the desk. I sat down and waited for my verdict.
"Can you please tell me who gives you these drugs, or even bother who is your dealer?" He asked
"I can't tell you granddad, that's backstabbing a friend" I replied
He nodded his head "Promise you'll stop" he pleaded.
"I'll try" I replied getting up from my seat and walking out.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is CRAP lol. I will update again today, and it will be bombing! Haha. Let me know what you think so far. I would also love to read your opinions on the story. If you guys want anything added to it let me know I'll add it! (: Thanks for everything! Btw don't forget to check out my newest story In Too Deep! Love you all!!