Status: On Hiatus

Forever Is a Long Time

Our only choice was to swallow pride

"Hello" Max's voice answered from the other line. "What happened last night?" I questioned sitting down on my bed. My room was still a disaster from the search raid by my granddad.
"What are you talking about?" He replied "You know what I'm talking about" I said getting up form my bed and picking up clothes from the floor. "Cosette can we talk about this later" he asked with a sigh. "Why when we can talk about it now?" I questioned picking up more clothes with my free hand. "I don't have time for this" he hung up. "Are you serious!" I gasped staring at my phone. I tossed the phone onto my bed and continued to clean my room.

My phone began to ring, I dropped the pile of clothes in my hand and ran towards it hoping it was Max. "Air-Rick" read the collar id. I slide the answer button "COCO!" Eric yelled through the phone. "Sweet cheeks" I giggled "I heard from a little bird that your grandpa found your stash, sucks to be you" he laughed "Yeah it does suck to be me" I sighed looking at my empty safe.

"Well not for long, come on over I have a surprise for you!" He said happily. "I'm grounded, no car" I replied glumly. "Oh okay, sit tight then, I'll pick you up" with that he hung up. I put my phone in my pocket and picked up the pile of clothes from the floor. By the time I finished cleaning my phone vibrated.

From: Air-Rick

Subject: Outside!!

I put the phone back in my pocket and walked out of my room.
"I'm going to the library" I yelled from the front door before walking out. "You are my savior!" I hugged Eric when I sat down on the passenger seat. "Wait till you see what we got you"

When we walked into his room most of my crew were waiting there. "Finally!" Jai exclaimed when we walked in. "Shut up Jai" Jasey snapped at him, she then turned towards me. "How are you feeling Cosette?" She asked with a small smile. "I'm fine. It's not like I lost a loved one" I replied annoyed, her smile vanished
.
"Sorry" I replied hugging her. "It's alright, I just figured you'd be sad because I know I will" she laughed. "I'd kill myself" Jai exclaimed. "Shut up Jai" Joan told him. "So where's my surprise?" I asked excitedly sitting down on the bed next to Jai.

Eric looked towards Joan with a smile, he stood from where he stood and picked up his book bag from the ground. "You're going to love this Coco" Eric said happily as we watched Joan take out a small box that can hold a pair of earrings. "Tada" Joan exclaimed revealing small strips of paper. My eyes widen "Is that what I think it is?" I asked surprised. "Yup" he replied happily. "I just got it, I was going to sell it but when I heard about your forced cleansing, I figured you would really need a pick me up" he held the small strip of acid in front of me. "Open" he demanded softly.

I opened my mouth and he laid the strip on my tongue. I closed my mouth. "What does it taste like Cosette?" Jasey asked sitting down next to me. "Nothing" I replied shaking my head. The boys laughed and all took one, Jasey followed in place. "I don't feel anything" Jai complained after a few minutes. "Yeah me either." Jasey agreed "What about you Cosette?" She asked turning to face me. She didn't look normal her face was pale. "Are you feeling okay" I asked touch her face. When I touch her cheek she began to grow a beard. "Oh shit! You have a beard" I exclaimed touching her face. "What!" She yelled scared. "Fuck man this shit is good" Eric said out loud rubbing the carpet on the floor. "C'mon guys we have to go to the store, the Oreos need help" Joan said walking out of the room. "This should be fun" Jai stated jumping from the bed following in place.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short I know but the next chapter is the follow up to this one. Fun fun fun! I hope you all like like. Thanks for your feedback. Love you all! Btw have any suggestions for the story just let me know.