Status: On Hiatus

Forever Is a Long Time

I feel it in my heart and my hips I feel it

We walked into the CVS, and little Elves were running around the store. They had cute little green hats and green tunics, their eyes were beady and ears pointy. "Coco what are you giggling at?" Eric asked tossing his arm around my shoulder. "The elves right there" I pointed to where the once were. "You're tripping hard" he laughed walking me down the candy aisle. He stopped in front of the m&m's "holy shit" he mumbled touching the bad of chocolates. I laughed watching him touch the bags behind the first bag.

"What are you guys doing?" Jasey asked suspiciously walking up to us. "Nothing" I laughed my eyes darting away from Jasey and towards the elves that ran behind her. "What?" I whispered.

"It sure didn't look like nothing" she said angrily bringing my attention back to her. "What are you on about?" I asked annoyed.
"Nothing" She said in a flat tone then walked to another aisle.

"Let's buy these" Eric grabbed all of the m&m bags off the shelf. I grabbed some of the bags out of his hands to help him, but the bags turned into jello. I dropped them out of my hands. "What's wrong Coco" Jai began laughing hysterically walking towards me he bent down and picked up the jello. I stared at it speechless "Your hands are going to be sticky" I told him. "What? They're just m&m's" he chuckled "okay" I replied confused following Eric who was headed towards the freezers.

"It's freezing" Joan said through a mouthful of Oreos. "It is" Jasey agreed holding her arms together. "Let's get out of here" Jai said in a scared tone while staring at one of the freezers.

We walked towards the registers to pay for our stuff. "Your total is $35.60" the cashier said tapping her finger impatiently on the counter. Her nails grew longer and longer. I knew I wasn't the only one starring at them because we were all silent. "Are you going to pay?" She asked rudely. "Oh yeah, yeah" Eric answered pulling out his debit card.

"Why is the sun so bright!" Jasey exclaimed staring up at the sun with a frightened look. "It's keeping up warm" Eric replied opening a bag of m&ms.

"What should we do now guys?" Jai asked looking around paranoid. "Let's go to Millennium park" Joan added stuffing more Oreos into his mouth.

We took the train downtown to the park, well the roller coaster I should say because that's what is felt like. We walked through the park laughing at all the art sculptures. "Holy Moly!" Jasey exclaimed walking towards a sculpture that was shaped like a duck. "Take a picture of us" I handed my phone to Jai and walked up to the duck sculpture. I hugged it from its neck while Jasey sat on it. After Jai took the picture we walked towards the bean.

My reflection in the bean became distorted "What's wrong with my face!" I panicked touching my face. "Nothing love" A familiar voice said from behind me. "Harry!" I exclaimed pulling him into a tight embrace. When I pulled away his eyes began to change color. "Cosette are you okay?" He asked holding my face in his hands. I watched as his eyes turned pitch black, his features began to change, his lips curled into an evil smile and from the top of his forehead little horns poked out. "Cosette?" He questioned with an evil smile. I pushed his hands off my face and began to inch away from him. "Are you alright?" He asked again stepping close to me. "Get away from me." I whispered scared out of my wits. "What?" He stepped closer. "Get away from me!" I screamed running away from where he was. "Cosette!" I heard him yell after me. I didn't bother to look back because that wasn't Harry. I began to run faster but my feet felt like jello and I couldn't control them. I fell down next to a tree and laid there and closed my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes it's short, like very short but the next chapter will be longer. I am going to update again later today! I hope you all enjoyed this! Thanks for the feedback, it means a lot! Btw don't forget to check out my new story "In Too Deep" Thanks guys! Love you all!