Status: On Hiatus

Forever Is a Long Time

Oh how I've missed you so!

"I'm so glad that you are staying with us for...how long again love?" My grandmum asked

"2 weeks" The familiar male voice replied happily.

"Really? That's not long at all, you must stay longer dear" She insisted, you can hear the desire in her voice.

The boy laughed, his laugh was so familiar. Can it be him? No it can't, or ..."No no grandmum, we have a tour" He replied

It is him!! Liam! Ahhh! He's here and for 2 weeks! I ran into the kitchen and tackled Liam, my older brother whom I love, into a tight hug. I heard laughter as I buried my face into his torso.

"I've missed you too Cosette" He patted my hair. I looked up at him with a big ol'smile.

"Now you're smiling like a Cheshire Cat" He laughed. I frowned and punched his chest lightly.

"I've missed you" I said and pulled him into a tighter hug. The people around us began to laugh again.

We pulled away from our hug after a good minute or two. I got to look around to see who was in our kitchen, well for startes was my grandparents, Pat, Dana, and his entire band.

I've never met the lads but I know of them, Liam has always talked highly of them whenever the subject was brought up when we skyped and text. I def know who each one is though, Niall is the cute ass Irish, Zayn is the gorgeous tanned one whom every girl I associate with is in love with, Louis is the adorable one who always jokes around, and Harry well he's the one with curly hair and talks slow. Haha.

I wave at them "Hello I'm Cosette" I reached my hand out to Louis first because he was the closest. He stood up and pulled me into a hug. When I finally got out of his grip he introduced himself "I'm Louis. You know when Liam told us that he had a little sister I was expecting...well for you to look quite different" he chuckled and sat back down.

What the hell was he talking about? Was he calling me ugly! I looked over at Liam he had the same wtf look on his face. I kept my cool and asked "Wha..what do you mean different?"

"We were imagining you to either look like your other sisters.." Niall spoke up

"Or you to look like.." Niall broke out into laughter

"Or look like Liam with a girls body" Zayn finished for Niall.

All the boys including Pat began to laugh and began to joke around about the vision, I walked away from the table and headed towards the fridge. Harry's voice stopped me in my tracks "But what we weren't expecting was a beautiful girl like you" His words made my ears heat up, luckily my hair was down because if you can see my ears they are as bright as a tomato. I didn't turn around instead I opened the fridge to look for the cream cheese. I heard a bunch of mumbling and an 'ouch' from someone I'm assuming Harry. I smiled at the sound and began to put my bagel in the toaster.

I turned around once it began to toast. It was awkward, the silence, nobody was speaking and I'm not good with silence.

"Cosette, your grandmum and I were thinking that Dana and you should take the boys out and show them the city" my grandpa said joyfully and broke the silence.

"Ooou that would be delightful" Liam said nodding his head in approval.

I shrugged my should "Whatever I'm down for it, as long as I get to drive" I said looking over to Dana. She rolled her eyes "Yeah fine" She said annoyed.

Here's the thing about Dana, ummm well she HATES me. I'm not sure why though. We're the same age, went to the same school, we LIVE together yet she dislikes me with a passion and I don't know why because in school she was the 'popular one' well I don't know how to explain it. She would always hang out with the snobs of the school, you know like plastics haha (mean girls reference) while I hung with the potheads, nerds, jocks, choir freaks, band geeks, well everyone else except them. Now that I think about it I've never seen any of the plastics or Dana at any session or party I've gone to, hmmmm strange. The sound of the toaters brought me back to reality.

I put my bagel on a plate and smeared cream cheese on it. I felt eyes on me which made me feel extremely uncomfortable. I decided to smear the cream cheese slowly because the vibes around me were awkward. I didn't take my eyes of my bagel, I heard shuffling and 3 sets of footsteps walk out the kitchen. The atmosphere eased up a bit. I finally stopped smearing the cream cheese and looked up. The lads were still here including Liam and Dana. My uncle and grandparents were gone though. Still it was silent. It was driving me insane! I began to hum the song 'You and I' by Lady Gaga just so the kitchen wouldn't be damn quiet!

"You can sing?!" Niall gasped

"I was humming not singing" I laughed. I sat down in the empty seat next to the right of Zayn. Niall was on his left l, Dana was at the head to her left was Harry, with Lou to his left, and Liam sat across from me.

Before I bit my bagel, I looked at all of them. "Talk please, its weird to just stare at one another" and with that they broke out into aimless convos among each other. I smiled happily to myself and enjoyed my bagel.

"Liam would you like the other half?" I questioned

"Thank you" He replied with a smile and took the other half.

"So Cosette please tell us abouy yourself" Louis said folding his hands together. I smiled at his posture.

"Well.." I started

"I'm leaving" Dana interrupted, she gave me a look before walking out of the kitchen. Liam gave her a confused look and looked over to me of an explanation. I pouted my lip and shrugged my shoulders.

I continued by folding my hands in the same position as Lou, which earned me a few laughs "Well as I was saying, I live in Chicago"

"Don't state the obvious!" Louis yelled. I jumped a bit at his tone. The boys laughed

"Okay okay, well um...I enjoy having a good time, I love swimming, I have 2 tattoos, I'm going to ARTIC which is The Art Institute of Chicago and that's about it" I said with a smile

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Zayn asked

I was about to answer but Liam cut me off

"Yeah she does, and his name is Mike?" Liam raised his eyebrow at me.

"Its Max and no he's not my boyfriend anymore" I replied to Liam and the the boys.

"Really Cosette!" Liam gasped he reached his hands out to touch my hands. "What happened?" He asked sympathetically.

I shook my head "I don't want to talk about it"

"When did it happen though?" He questioned still looking at me sympathetically.

"Last night" I whispered. I felt the tears filling up in my eyes. The last thing I wanted to do was cry in front of my brother and his friends. I got up, put my plate in the sink and walked out the kitchen and up to my room.

Once I shut my door the tears came pouring out like a waterfall. I hated crying, especially in front of people. Even though I didn't technically cry in front of the boys, they all must have the idea that I am crying.

My phone began to ring, I reached for it from my pocket. It was Max, I slid the decline button to the middle of the screen and the ringing stopped. I took that moment to check all my messages on my phone 150 of them were from Max. The rest were just from my friends and cousins asking if I was okay. I replied to those but then deleted the messages from Max, including his number. I went through my pictures and deleted every picture that was taken of him and with him. There was a soft knock on my door while I was doing so.

"Come in!" I chirped

The door knob opened slowly and Liam walked in.

"Hey love, I'm sorry about what happened and about pushing you to tell me about Max" He sat the edge of my bed. I turned my ringer off on my phone and looked over at Liam.

"It's okay" I said with a small smile. Which made Liam smile back.

"If you're ready the lads and I will love for you to drive us around the city" he stated happily.

I giggled at his statement

"I'm down, lets go" I replied standing up from my bed and pulling Liam buy his hand out of my room. "Dana!" I yelled in the hall.

"What!!?" She yelled back. Her room door which was across from mine flew open, she glared at me. "What" she said barked.

"The boys are ready to leave, so c'mon" I replied in a happy tone to irritate her. She rolled her eyes and followed Liam and I down the stairs. The boys and my grandpa were in the family room chatting. I walked to the bowl where we had our keys and grabbed mine. I used my hand to motion the boys that we're leaving.

"We'll see you later poppop!" I told my grandpa joyfully.

"Okay sweetie, see you all later" he kissed my cheek to bid me goodbye.

Once I walked outside the boys were waiting by my car with Dana.

"How'd you know that was my car?" I asked

"Well Cosette we're obviously all not gonna fit in any of those cars" Liam pointed to the 3 sports cars in the driveway.

"Touche" I laughed.

We all boarded inside my white range rover, for my suprise Dana sat in the passenger seat.

"You boys ready for a fun day!" I cheered

They all cheered exaggeratedly. I laughed and shook my head. I turned on the radio and 'Another Round' by Fat Joe was playing. I hired hit to full blast because this song was my jam!

"Awww shit this is my jaaammm!" I sang.

"Cosette! Language!" Liam teased

Everyone including Dana laughed.

"Wow Liam, I didn't know you're sister was ghe-tt-o" Louis stated.

I giggled at his comment and drove off
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know what you think. It may seem boring now, but good shit is going to happen in the next chapter I promise ^o^ <3xx