Status: On Hiatus

Forever Is a Long Time

I can dream up the words

"Coco, wake up Coco" Joan's voice cooed next to me. I opened my eyes, I was lying down on sand. "Where the hell are we" I asked sitting up to see the large vast of water ahead. "Um the beach" he laughed handing me a water bottle. "When did we get here" I questioned guzzling down the water, my mouth my extremely dry. "I honestly don't know" he replied looking around. The beach was packed with people lying around and in the water.

"Where are the others?" I asked pulling off my sweatshirt I was sweating mad in. "I don't know" he laughed again. "Seriously?" I gasped, my mind was racing. I have no idea how we had gotten here, the last thing I remembered was laying down next to a tree in the park. "They're alive!" Eric's voice yelled from behind us. He came running towards us with Jasey and Jai trailing behind. "Good morning darlings" he sat down between us wrapping his arms around our shoulders. "How are you both feeling?" He grinned happily. "Tired" I yawned "What! No, you've been sleeping for 2 hours!" He exclaimed "Are you serious? What time is it?" Joan asked looking for his phone. "It is 6:56pm my good friend" he replied looking down at his watch. "Finally you took off that sweater, you were make me sweat seeing you in it" Jasey said sitting down in front of me with Jai beside her. "How did we get here?" I asked playing with the sand beside me. "We walked I, well I walked, Eric was carrying you" she replied picking at her stiletto nails.

"What do you guys wanna do now?" Eric asked taking a drink from his water bottle. "Brandon said he has some new stuff for us to tryout and he said we can have a dub for free if we bring Coco" Jai winked at me. I rolled my eyes "Ew, no I rather go home" I replied disgusted. "Aw c'mon Cosette" Eric whined tugging on my arm, I shook my head. "Please Cosette, I promise I won't let him bother you" he pleaded with a pout. "Pinky promise?" I held my pinky out towards him. "Pinky promise" he held his pinky in mine. "Awesome, lets go!" Jai stated happily jumping from his spot.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, this is probably the shortest chapter I have ever written. I wouldn't even call this a chapter lol. Well the reason it's short is because it's just a filler for the next one. The next chapter is going to be pretty hectic so stay tuned for tears, angry, happiness, love, all that good shiz lol. I hope you're all enjoying this story. Thanks for everything! Love you all!! Btw have any opinions just let me know (: