Status: On Hiatus

Forever Is a Long Time

As the rest of the world fades out

By the time we made it to Brandon's the sun was down and the street lights were on. I'm not sure what I've been doing all day but I told my grandparents I was going to the library which is closed by now. My phone has been dead for a while now, so I don't know if they were looking for me. "Welcome!" Brandon exclaimed when he opened the door. Loud music poured out of the house behind him, along with laughter and yelling. We walked in and it was a full on house party, which will most likely get raided in an hour. The house was unbelievably crowded and trashed, there were some people who weren't even teens they had to be on their late 20s early 30s with beards and all. Feeling extremely self conscious in just my tank top and sweats, I pulled my hoodie back on, not caring that it was hot. "You guys want some beer or whatever?" He shouted over the music leading us into the kitchen. The kitchen wasn't as packed there was breathing space that's for sure. "You didn't say you were having a party" Jai said taking the beer Brandon held out to him. "I didn't know I was having one either" he replied "What do you mean? Who are these people?" Jasey asked worriedly "I have no fucking clue" he replied looking around at the strangers that were in his kitchen. "I don't want to be here" I stated crossing my arms over my chest. "Me either" Jasey added doing the same with her arms. "No, don't leave you guys are the only people I know here" Brandon whined "You should just kick everyone out dude" Joan replied taking a drink from his beer. "Nah that's pretty bogus" he replied.

"Come on just ignore them, lets go try that new shit i was telling you about" he patted Jai's back leading him out of the kitchen as we followed. He had to shove through people on the way to the staircase. There was people sitting on the stairs and walking up and down them. "Brandon what if these people steal from you?" Jasey asked eyeing the people suspiciously. "Never gonna happen, I locked all the doors" he replied unlocking his bedroom door. "Imported from all the way from Cuba" he held out a small packet in his hand. Inside the the packet was white powder, cocaine. "I'm leaving" I said walking towards the door. "No Cosette stay" Eric stated grabbing my wrist. "No I'm not going to stay, the cops are going to raid this party and I'm not going to be caught here with that" I replied angrily pointing at the packet in Brandon's hand. "Coco, please don't leave" Jasey pleaded walking towards me. "I'll call you tomorrow" I replied pulling my wrist out of Eric's grip and walking out of the room. I quickly walked out of the house and began my walk home. Brandon's house was quite a distance from mine but the walk isn't that bad.

To avoid passing cars and busy streets, I took the side streets, Hoping it would be faster. It was darker now, and completely silent, no cars, kids, animals, nothing it was silent. The only sound that was audible was the sound of my feet on the pavement. A car came out of the blue and slowed down beside me. "Hey! What's your name!" The guy from the passenger seat stuck his head out the window. Ignored him but he kept on talking. "C'mon don't be rude like that, I just want to know your name!" He exclaimed with a chuckle. "Piss off, will you!" I spat glancing at him. "Wow, is that accent real? Very sexy" he woofed. I rolled my eyes and continued to walk. "So where are you from?" He asked after a minute of silence. "Can you please leave me alone" I asked stopping in my tracks to look at him, the car stopped too. "But I want to be your friend" he smiled. "You're a creep!" I replied turning away to walk. I accidentally bumped into a person. "I'm so sorry" I replied looking up at the person I bumped into. "Get in the car Cosette" Max said through his teeth. "What?! No, why? I'm going home" I replied walking around him. "Get in the fucking car" he yelled yanking my arm towards the car. "No, let go of me!" I yelled back. "What the hell is your problem Max!" I tried to pull away from his grip. He gave up on tugging me, and reached down to carry me into the car. "Max put me down!" I screamed but he ignored my protest and tossed me in the back seat. I was about to scream some more but complete darkness came over me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you like this? I don't.......well sorry I took a while to update, I'm not leaving anytime soon so don't worry. Thanks for everything! I hope you enjoyed this chapter because I don't lol. Love you all!