Status: On Hiatus

Forever Is a Long Time

What's a session?

When I told the boys that I was taking them around the entire city, I wasn't kidding I drove all around Chicago; I didn't just take them downtown and back either. I took them everywhere! Little Itay, Humboldt Park, Boys Town, Little Village, Bucktown, Polish Village, Stony Island, Lake Shore, West Lawn, etc. etc. Boy was it fun. 

"Is there a place you boys want to visit again" I asked tiredly, all the driving without eating was wearing me out.

"Can we go to the mall?" Dana bugged for the 100th time

"The mall sounds okay" Liam agreed. I groaned at his voice, I wasn't asking for your opinion I said in my head.

"Okay" I sighed, I turned the car on the light and made our way to the mall.

I really dont like the mall for 3 reasons. 1: I always run into to people I know there; mostly kids from school.
2: I get claustrophobic
& 3: Max works there.

The car ride to the mall quite silent, I decided to break the silence with a little small talk.

"How you guys like the city so far?" I questioned while keeping my eyes on the road.

"It's huge!" Harry exclaimed. The other boys nodded they're heads and mumbled in agreement. I smiled at they're actions.

"Well do you all like it?" I asked taking a look back at them through my mirror.

"Yes!" Niall chirped "Obama is from here!" He said excitedly. We all cracked up at his answer.

"Cosette, you said earlier that you have 2 tattoos. How come today I just learned of them?" Liam questioned me, in a fatherly tone.

The boys broke out in ooouus.
Dana giggled at their action, I just smiled and nodded my head.

"Well Cosette.." Liam continued. I cleared my throat and replied " Well my first one I got done on my 16th birthday, it was a secret for a long while and the second tat I got recently on my birthday"

"What are they of?" Harry asked curiously.

"Well if you're blind, on the right side of my thigh you see there is a huge dream catcher" I chuckled and pointed down to my thigh.

"I've noticed, I was talking about the other one though" he replied with a smirk. I raised my right eyebrow up at him through my mirror. People who smirk usually creep me out, but his smirk wasnt creepy.

"The other tattoo is on my back top right side and its a song lyric" I replied pulling up into a parking spot at the mall.

"Which one did you get done first?" Louis questioned curiously.

"The one on her thigh" Dana answered him with a hint of laughter.
She ratted me out on my tattoo, when I was 17. Its pretty big and very noticable, so I never wore shorts, skirts, etc. just so my grandparents wouldn't see it. She had her supicons up on high, she use to question me about why I would never wear shorts in the summer or skirts church. Til one morning she finally told my grandparents that I had love bites on the insides of my thighs. My grandpa freaked out and made me prove to him that they weren't true and tada he saw my tattoo.
I glared Dana, while the boys laughed along.

"Ahhh Cosette, my poor little sister, Its okay if your not the brightest crayon in the box at times" Liam chuckled and opened the door to step out of the car. I turned the car off and walked out. Once everyone was out I turned the alarm on, together we walked up to the mall doors and I was dreading the moment.

"COSETTE!!" Was the first thing I heard when I walked in. I looked to my right at the Panera Bread and saw a group of people I associate with. Basically my friends, Mags, Joan,Tamera, Jai, Eric, and Jasey. They're all very goodlooking, like no joke. Mags is tall, tanned, with dark brown curly hair, Joan is muscular, tall with black hair. Tamera is on the short side, blonde hair, green eyes. Jai is a handsome ginger average height. Eric is dropdead gorgeous with blonde hair and blue eyes, and Jasey is curvy with short brown hair and brown eyes. They're my crew, pretty much we always do stupid things together.

"Hey guys!" I replied happily and walked over to them. The lads followes behind, including Dana which was a shocker since she hated my friends too.

"So everyone, this is my brother Liam and you know his bandmates" I said using my hands to introduce them.

"Liam and possee, These are my main, Mags, Eric, Tamera, Jasey, Jai, and Joan" I informed the boys using my hand to put point each one out.

They groups greeted eachother with hellos and waves.

"So Cosette, I'm so sorry about Max" Jasey stated sadly. I was getting really annoyed of all the sympathy people were giving me.

"It's all good" I informed her with a smile.

"Well I'm having a session tonight at my place you should totes come and bring the boys too" she replied eyeing the boys. Ugh shes such a hoe bag.

"Whatever I'm down for anything, but isn't there a party going on around Josh's house?" I questioned, they looked at eachother and shrugged not knowing.

"Alrighty then" I replied sheeply "I'll let you know later kay?" I stated before walking around the crew with the lads close behind.

"Well that was awkward" Niall stated the obvious
"By the way whats a session?" He questioned with a confused look

I couldnt help but laugh at his question.

"You'll see" I assured him.

We shopped around for a few hours and I ignored the people calling my name.

"Lets go to Fye!" Louis yelled while running towards the store.
I giggled at him but stopped right in front of the store not wanting to walk in because Max works there.

"Why aren't you coming in?" a husky male voice asked. I turned around to see Harry giving me an 'are you okay' look.

"Oh..um..." I started but stopped once Max looked past the register and out the window to me. Our eyes locked for a mere second. I looked away quickly.

"Are you okay Cosette?" Harry questioned with a stern look.

I looked past him really quick to see Max making his way out towards us. Oh shit! Fuck! Shit!

"Lets go find Bed, Bath, and Beyond" I told Harry with a fake smile, I grabbed his arm and pulled us away from our previous spot.

"Cosette! Cosette!" I heard Max shout after us. I didnt look back.

"Isn't someone calling you?" Harry asked with a sly smile

"Everyone has been" I replied with a smile. I pulled us into the closest store near us, just to make sure Max wasn't following us. Thankfully he wasn't.

Harry and I decided to look around the store since it was a zumiez, so we both roamed through the racks on our own.

My phone buzzed, I looked at it and there was 2 texts; one from some number I'm assuming is Max and the other Liam. I opened Liam's message

      From: Liam
Subject: Where in the bloody world r U???!!! Btw is Harry wif u? We cnt find him.

To: Liam
Subject: yeah, we're in zumiez

       From: Liam
       Subject: Ok stay where ur at we're on our way.

I looked across the rack at Harry.

"Don't move, Liam is on his way" I told him, he at that instant stood completely still like a mannequin. "Thats not what I meant you bimbo" I laughed at him.

He smiled and continued to look through the rack, I did the same.

"Are you going to tell me why you didn't want to walk into the store now?" He questioned while examining a T-shirt.

I sighed and look down at the shirts on the rack "Max works there" I replied looking up at him, to my suprise he was already looking at me. His eyes were beautiful green blue orbs, they fit perfectly with his complexion, His lips were a natural coral colour.

"He was the one calling your name wasn't he" he asked, I kept staring at his lips. "Yes" I replied not taking my eyes off his lips.

"Cosette" Liams voice pulled me out of my trance. I looked over to him with a Smile.

"Lets go eat, I'm starving" I said dramatically.

"Finally!!!" Niall gasped with relief, we laughed at his remark and walked towards the cafe.

*LATER THAT DAY*

While the boys were settling in their rooms, I took the time to enjoy myself. I turned the vent on in my bathroom and opened all the windows I had in my room.

I always prep the room before I smoke because noone will ever suspect it and I've been smoking since I was 15. I used my skull key to unlock my drawer next to my bed. I pulled out the sandwich baggie that had a good ounce of fresh weed in it. I didnt feel like rolling a joint or blunt so I just used my giraffe printed bowl. I pulled off a good little nugget of the weed and put what I can fit of it in my bowl. Once it was packed and tight, I put the bag of weed back in my drawer and locked it up. I put pipe up to my mouth, I light the weed and began to inhale while lighting it. I turned the lighter off and kept the weed inside my lungs for a few seconds, I then exhaled. Put the pipe back my lips for a second once inhaled. There was a knocking at my door. Shit! I exhaled and ran to my bathroom I blew the little flame off of the weed and hid the bowl and lighter in the cabinet under my sink. The knocking continued on my door "Coh-s-et-t" a voice sang behind it.

"Hold on!" I called out, I franctically looked around for the freebreeze. I finally found it, I ran around the room spraying like a maniac. The knocking continued. I tossed the can on my bed and unlocked the door. I opened it to 5 curious faces.

"Yes?" I questioned putting my hands on my hips.

"Aren't we going to go to the 'session'?" Louis asked as they walked into my room. I closed the door once they were inside.

"Yeah, most likely but not now though its only 8" I explained.

Liam scrunched his nose, which scared me shitless. Did my room always smell like pot? Have I never noticed because I'm use to the smell.

"It smells weird in here" Liam complained covering his nose with his hands.

"Yeah it does smell kind of funny, is that why your windows are open?" Niall questioned walking towards the window.

"Err...yeah, I think my cat baby use the bathroom in here or something" I lied swaying to the side.
Liam gave me a stern look, he knew I was lying but he didn't imply further.

"I think you guys should go get ready because we're going to leave in a bit" I stated opening my room door for them to leave.

"What should we wear?" Zayn asked before walking out

"Something casual, no ties, bowties, vests, blazers, and that good shit. Just like a T-shirt or whatever" I answered with a smile.

The boys nodded their heads and headed down towards their rooms. I locked my door and went back to what I was doing.

*An Hour Later*

I changed into a yellow jumper, faded blue skinnes, and put on my black vans. Before I walked out my room, I put some visine in my eyes because they were extremely blood shot. Thats what happens when you smoke 3 full bowls.

My phone vibrated, it was a text from Liam

       From:Liam
       Subject: Hey we're all downstairs.

I walked out of my room and walked down to the family room. All the boys including Dana were sitting on the stretch couch watching Victorious.

"Lets go" I announced grabbing my purse and keys by the door. I heard their footsteps behind me when I walked out ahead.

When I climbed into the drivers seat, I suprised to see Harry sitting in the passenger seat. It really tripped me out because I swore Dana was sitting there just a second ago. I guess I was just that damn high. I looked back at everyone else to make sure they were ready, then began to drive off. Man tonight is gonna be interesting.

*10 Mins Later*

The boys and Dana followed me into Jasey's house.

"Cosette!!"  She greeted with two cans of beer in each hand, she handed one to me. "Everyone is in the basement" she pointed to the door.

"Who got you the run?" I questioned curiously while opening my can.

"My brother silly who else" she giggled. "Guys help yourself to drinks downstairs" she stated enthusiastically and walked away towards the kitchen. I motioned with my head for the group to follow me.

We walked downstairs  and everyone stopped what they were doing to stare at us.

"It's really fucking rude to stare you know" I spat with a disgusted look on my face.
Everyone smiled and laughed, then went back to what they were doing. I looked behind me towards the boys and smiled.

An hour in and I had already introduced the boys and Dana even though they know her, to everyone and now they were all mingling with each other.

"Hey Jai! Did you bring the hookah?" I asked sitting down on his lap. He looked up at me and chuckled. I felt eyes staring at the side of my face, I looked over to the right by the beer pong table expecting to find Liam staring but again to my surprise it was Harry. Fuck that kid was tripping me out.

I looked back down to Jai.
"Well did you?" I questioned tugging on his ginger hair.

"Oww, yes of course and I also brought a dub" he replied wiggling his eyebrows.

"I'm SO down!" I said getting off his lap and pulling his hand to help him up. We snuck out to the yard, with Eric behind us. Because he said he had the swisher we could use. We sat on the lawn chairs by the table.

It was pretty chilly out so I pulled my arms inside my jumper to keep warm, Jai and Eric laughed at my action.

"What, I'm cold" I said with a pout. They laughed again

"How are you going to drink your beer like that" Eric questioned flicking my can.

"I can manage" I replied with a smile.

I watched as Jai rolled up our blunt. He always has to make sure it was perfect which was adorable. Right when he lit it up taking in the first hit. Harry appeared out of fucking no where, it made me yelp, all 3 of them laughed at me.

"Dude stop! You've been popping up everywhere like magic, I don't get it!" I yelled at him scared out of my wits.

He gave me a confused look, while Erc and Jai began to crack up. Jai handed the blunt over to Eric after 3 hits.

"Man Cosette, how much did you smoke before you came here? Because your blasted as fuck to be tripping all stupid" Jai questioned.

Harry raised his eyebrow at me.
Eric handed me the blunt, I decided to take a hit before I answered because I knew they wouldn't allow me to smoke anymore because I had 'enough' already.

"3 bowls" I replied after my second hit. Before I handed it over to Jai, I looked at Harry who was seated between Jai and I.

"Do you want a hit?" I asked holding up the blunt for him.

"ummm....errrr....no" He answered looking straight into my eyes.

"Whateves" I shrugged and handed the blunt over to Jai.

And I was right Eric and Jai didnt let me get a single hit after that, so I got up and asked Harry if he wanted to play beer pong. Before we reached the door I turned to face Harry

"Please dont tell Liam" I whispered.
He chuckled and replied "Your secret is safe with me" that made me smile. We walked downstairs to play a match against eachother. We played 3 matches and I beat him in all of them.

"You're a bloody cheater!" He yelled slamming his hand on the table

"Nope, you just suck at playing, now chug that beer" I stated with a laugh. I looked around the basement to see Niall chatting with a group of girls, Louis playing circle of death with at table full of people, Liam was drinking a bottle of water while talking to some chick, and Zayn was teaching some girls how to make circles of smoke by the hookah.

"Lets do something else!" I told Harry enthusiastically

"Like what?" He questioned tossing his can in the trash bin.

I walked towards the fridge full of beer and grabbed six. I put the six beers down in front of us on the beer pong table.

"See you can chug their 3 beers the fastest!" I said excitedly

Harry looked down at the beer then up at me with a smirk
"Its on!" He stated grabbing his first beer in hand.

I giggled at him, but boy was he going to loose because I'm so fucked up right now, and everything taste like water and I love water.

"Okay on the count of three" I stated reaching for my first beer and popping the can open. Harry did the same

"One" I said

"Two" He continued

"THREE!!" We shouted together.

I guzzled my first beer down like nothing. I reached for the second and opened it effortlessly. I took a quick look a Harry who had just put his first can down. I giggled and practically enhaled the second one. Once I reached down for my third can, I saw Harry doing the same. No fucking way, this boy is trippy as fuck. I said in my mind. We both grabbed the cans at the same time, as I put my finger behind the lever to pull it forward. I broke my nail, the entire nail! The last thing I remember was seeing a lot of blood run down my finger, that's when everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took a bit long, I've been having constant anxiety attacks but I still manage just for you all. Please tell me what you think and like I said nothing but good shit is coming up! (: Thanks <3 xx