Status: On Hiatus

Forever Is a Long Time

Cruisin down the street in my 64

"Cosette! Cosette can you hear me?" Liam said frantically. I squinted my eyes open to see everyone standing over me. Louis was fanning me with a paper fan.

"Whha...what happened" I managed to say looking at all the faces that were around me.

"SHE'S ALIVEE!!!!!" Louis yelled happily.  Everyone around me laughed at his remark and then walked away to go back to their business minus the boys and my crew.

"What happened?" I asked again

"You fainted when you saw the blood" Harry chuckled squatting beside me and lifted up my hand to show me the bloody bandage around my finger, ewwwww.

"Awww my nail" I pouted, he chuckled at me and put my hand back down and stood up straight.

"Are you feeling okay?" Liam asked in a worried tone.

"Yeah I'm good, I need a beer though" I replied sitting up. Once I sat up the entire room was spinning, it took me a while to gain my focus.

"I don't think you should drink anymore, you've had a enough already" Liam stated shooing away Joan's extended arm with a beer in hand.

I rolled my eyes at Liam and got up onto my feet.

"Cosette I'm being serious" Liam said angrily. Thats the last thing I want is a pissed off Liam.

"Okay, I won't drink anymore" I sighed then walked towards the ipad that was connected to the speakers. They had Nicki Minaj blasting and I do not like her music, sorry. I decided to play some real rap for these ammatures. Before they knew it 'Real Compton City G's' by Eazy E was blasting.

I turned around to see a couple of girls staring at me with baffled looks.

I walked back towards Liam, rapping while using my hands.

"Hey yo Doctor, here's another proper track and it's phat, watch the sniper, time to pay the piper and let that real shit provoke so youse a wannabe 'loc, and you'll get smoked, and I hope that your fans understand when you talk about playin me the same records that you makin is payin me Motherfuck Dre, Motherfuck Snoop, Motherfuck Death Row Yo, and here comes my left blow, Cause I'm the E-A-Z-Y-E and, this is the season to let the real compton city G's in,you're like a kid you found a pup and now you're dapper but tell me where da fuck ya found a anorexic rapper? Talkin about who you gon squabble with and who you shoot you're only 60 pounds when you're wet and wearin boots"

"Damn E, they tried to fade you on "Dre Day"" Eric piped in, I smiled and continued

"But "Dre Day" only met Eazy's pay day, all of a sudden Dr. Dre is the "G Thang" but on his old album cover he was a she thang, So sucka please, sucka please, don't step to deez motherfuckin real compton city G's!" I finished while throwing up a random gang sign.

Liam laughed at me "Oh gosh, Who are you and what have you done to my sister!" He asked laughing. "She died years ago, I'm her clone" I replied with an evil tone.  He laughed and pulled me into a hug "You are something else my dear" he said into my hair. I smiled and pulled away. "I'm going to go to the hookah" I told Liam before walking away.

I looked back to see if Liam was still standing there but he was sitting on the sofa listening to Niall. smiled and turned my attention back to where I was heading. Tamera and Joan were the only ones by the hookah. It had four hoses which was the blessed thing about it. 'Dear Mama' by Tupac was playing. This song was my jam, its so smooth and relaxing. I took a hose again began inhaling from it, as I exhaled I felt a presence to my left. I looked and my eyes caught with Zayn's, he grabbed the fourth hoes and began to inhale. I decided to blow my smoke out at his face. Which made him laugh, he then did the same. I giggled, as he wobbled closer to me. He was fucked up, he smirked at me, which I have to admitt was pretty damn sexy. I looked across to Joan and Tamera who were wiggling their brows at me, I rolled my eyes at them.

"Shotgun?" Zayn asked lifting up his hoes, I looked at his lips then back over to Liam who luckily was engulfed in a. with Niall and Jasey. Fuck it, I said in my head.

"Sure" I replied with a smirk. He smiled and put the hose to his mouth to take a hit, once he inhaled enough he toom the hose out of my mouth and leaned in close to my face. His lips attached mine, I opened my mouth slightly and he followed action then blowes the smoke into my mouth, I inhaled then pulled away exhaling seconds later. I smiled at him while putting my hose back into my mouth.

I looked over to Tamera and Joan who were cheering the entire time, I flipped them off and continued to inhale. I took the chance to look over at Zayn who was reading something on his phone. I looked past him to see Liam and Harry staring angrily at us. I exhaled and walked towards them, Harry looked away and began to talk to the girl sitring next to him.

"What the fuck was that!" Liam questioned angrily when I sat down between Niall and him. His tone scared me, I didnt like it when Liam was mad at me.

"It...it was a shotgun" I studdered looking down at my hands.

"Well it looked like you both snogged!" He exclaimed "Stay away from him Cosette, he has a girlfriend" Liam said angrily, I looked up from my hands to his face. It was bright red and he was clenching in jaw.

"I'm sorry" I whispered sadly. He gave me a sympathetic look. "Its alright Cosette, I'm sorry for cussing, just stay away from him and the other lads please" His words stung, its not like my intention is to get with one of the boys but the fact that he actually thinks I would hurt.

For the next two hours I stayed by Liam's side, listening and joining the convos.

"We should get going" I stated standing up. Liam nodded his head and went to get the other boys. I walked over to Dana who was engulfed in a game of 'circle of death'.

"Dana come we're leaving" I said putting my hand on her shoulder.

"Awwwww realllyy" she pouted looking up at me her words were slurred. I couldn't help but smile because I have never seen her drunk before.

"Yeah, c'mon" I replied grabbing her hand to help her up. She wobbled at bit when she stood up but eventually caught her balance. I helped her up the stairs. The boys were already waiting for us. Niall and Louis were dancing around singing/shouting Call Me Maybe, Liam tried to shut them up but Zayn and Harry joined along. The sight was hilarious, I couldnt help but laugh, Liam looked at me then back to the boys, eventually he gave up and joined along.

"Okay okay that's enough" I laughed while walking into their circle which earned me some booes.
I rolled my eyes and handed my keys to Liam "Drive please?" He took the keys happily. "Lets go" he stated and we all headed towards the car.

*The Next Day*

My alarm went off at 6am, it was Sunday which, means we had church. When I say we, I mean my grandparents, uncle, Dana, and I. I got out of the bed and headed to my washroom to shower and all that good stuff. I air dried my hair and put light makeup on. I put on my ivory colored floral dress with a little light pink sweater and pink flats. My grandparents, Pat, and Dana were all ready waiting for me. We walked out the house and began our walk to church. Our church was only 2 blocks away so we rarely ever drove.

*2 hours later*

On our way back home my grandpa turned to me "Cosette tell the boys to get ready because we're going to go out for breakfast in an hour" I smiled at him, I love the idea of us going out for breakfast.
"Okay I will" I assured him, he smiled and turned back towards the house. Once we walked in all the boys were in the family room with the tv barely audible, it was obvi that they were hungover. Well aside from Liam.

"GOODMORNING!" I shouted, they all groaned. I giggled and walked towards our kitchen to get some pills, I grabbed the full bottle of ibuprofen. I offered each of them two pills, they took them happily.

"Get ready because we're going out for breakfast in an hour" I said joyfully and headed up to my room to find something to wear.

Half an hour later and I still havent decided on what to wear. There was a knock on my door.

"Its open" I called out from my closet.

"Cosette where are you?" Liam asked curiously.

"In here" I annoucned from my closet. Louis walked in and his mouth fell open.

"Goodness women! How much did you pay for all of this!" Louis exclaimed. I chuckled at his question. All the boys then walked into my closet with the same looks on their faces as Louis.

"I don't know what to wear" I pouted tossing a shirt back into a drawer.

"Are you being serious?" Niall asked looking through the racks.

"Is this all named brand?" Zayn questioned also looking through the racks.

"No! dafuk I look like, I buy all my clothes from the thrift store and then I cut them up, sew things on, and bedazzle them" I explained happily picking up my bedazzler for them to see.

"Awesome!" Louis exclaimed snatching my bedazzler from my hand.

*************************

I eventually decided on what to wear; after I took the bedazzler away from Louis who was bedazzling everything he could grab; I wore black jeans that were bedazzled at random places thanks to Lou,a navy blue tshirt and purple converse. I drove us to the restaurant, my grandparents and uncle were in an other car. We all walked up to the restaurant doors, Harry took me by surprise(when doesnt he) by putting his hand on the small of my back while we walked. I looked at him and he looked back with that damn smirk. I rolled my eyes and let out a small smile, I was glad Liam was ahead of us instead of behind.

We all settled at a table together, Harry sat to the right of me, while Niall was on my left. Across from me was Liam seated between Louis and Zayn. I looked curiously around the resturant and my eyes landed on a familiar set of brown eyes, I tensed up and looked quickly away from Max. Harry must've noticed my tension because he planted his hand on my knee, and gave me an assured smile. I smiled back and tried my hardest to not look over to Max. I excused myself and headed towards the washroom, once I reached the doors I felt a hand touch my right shoulder. I turned facing Max he looked at me sympathetically

"Cosette..please hear me out" He stated sadly I could see the tears welting up in his eyes, I felt no sympathy towards him what so ever. Before I had the chance to cuss him out, Harry showed up and locked his lips with mine. What The Fuck! was all I could think of.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Tell me what you think. What you would like me to add or what you'll like to see and all that good shit ((: thanks<3xx