Status: On Hiatus

Forever Is a Long Time

Confusion

Once Harry pulled away I was speechless, well more like in a state of shock because he just freaking kissed me!
"WHAT!!?" Max yelled "Are you fucking serious!" He asked pointing his hand towards Harry. I couldnt speak, I was tongue tied.

"Come along love" Harry stated grabbing my hand before glaring at Max.

"We've been broken up for 2 fucking days Cosette! No fucking way you moved on that fast" Max spat clenching his fists.

I opened my mouth to speak but I couldnt, so I did what I could do.  I walked away with Harry. Instead of going straight back to the table we headed outside, once we walked out a snatched my hand away and looked to the ground.

"I'm sorry" He said sympathetically. I looked up into his eyes "Its okay" I relplied with a small smile "Thank you though, if you hadnt showed up he wouldn't have let me go" I continued.

A smile grew across his face "You're welcome" He replied happliy. "By the way your chapstick tastes amazing, is that watermelon?" He stated with a smirk.

I giggled and punch him softly in the arm.

"I'm going to go to the washroom" I said walking towards it.
"I'll go with.." He said but I cut him off  "Go to the table without me so Liam won't have any supicions"

"Good thinking" he replied then walked towards the table.

I literally ran into the bathroom, I was shaking, soo many thoughts were running through my mind. Why did Max HAVE to be here!? Why did Harry kiss me!? Did I enjoy it!? Did he enjoy it!? Did he really kiss me because of Max!? How did he even know that was him!? I'm pretty sure he hasn't seen him yet, or has he? What the fuck how though? What would have happened if Harry didn't show up!?  Would Harry still have kissed me if Max wasn't there!? Ughhh! I'm going to lose my sanity, wait no I already lost that years ago. I shook my head and took a deep breath, I reached inside my purse to find my empty altoids container that was filled with colorful pills, I scanned the container until I spotted a little blue adderall, I popped the pill into my mouth and swallowed it dry. I scanned around it again to find a second one because in this situation I'm in one isn't enough. After I popped the second one, I headed back towards the table.

*4 hours later*

I've been locked up in my room since we got back, I didnt want to face Harry because I avoided him the entire time at the restaurant and I'm pretty sure everyone thought something was up with me because the adderall made me extremely focused on my meal and nothing else. This all made me extremely paranoid, I couldn't take it, everything is so confusing ughh. I really needed to get out, because isolation in my room is not helping. I slipped my boots on and walked out my room. Downstairs was loud with chatter, I grabbed my keys and purse then walked out without telling anyone. Once I got inside my car I let out a sigh of relief, then drove away to the one place where I can vent.

My grandparents had a studio apartment downtown because that was the first place they lived in when they immigrated to the US, they've kept it since. I remember when I first came here when I was a kid, I always loved it because it felt safe, and I thought it was romantic because no matter what my grandparents were always next to eachother and in hands reach. I have recently been using the studio for an art studio, my grandpa gave me a key so I can work on my art in here. I love to draw and all that good stuff but my main passion is spray painting. Its beautiful to think you can make such a master piece with cans of spray paints, paper, and fire. I enjoyed making space paintings, because I think the universe is beautiful. I walked in and began to set everything up, once I had my canvas ready with stencils, and the paint beside it, I put my gas make on; these cans have soo much posioness toxins; and beagn to spray away.

After about a good 2 hours I had done 4 space paintings and 3 underwater paintings. I had my phone off the entire time so when I turned it on, it was no surprise that I had many missed calls and texts from Liam and my grandmum. My grandpa would never call or question because he always knows when I'm at the studio, I'm not sure how, I guess he can just sense it which is quite amazing if you think about it. I didn't bother to call or text back instead I walked out the studio after locking it up and headed home. All the events from today had finally settled down in my mind and I had no worries, yet.

Once I got home, Liam ran out of the House before I even got out of the car."Bloody hell Cosette, where on Earth were you!?" He questioned frantically.

"The library" I lied swaying to the side, Shit! I gotta stop doing that because he knows I sway when I lie.

"Cosette you're lying, stop lying, tell me" He said in a stern voice.
I didn't want to tell him about the studio, well because it was a secret and it was my secret plus my grandpa's, and its the only place I can call mine. I've never told anyone about it so why start now. "Okay,okay, I was at Tamera's house, she needed help with dying her hair" I lied out of my ass but without swaying, which was hard not to do.

Liam stared at me for a second then smiled. "Thats nice of you to do, but please let us know where you're going next time AND call or text back. What's the point of having a phone when you never do any" He asked with a chuckle

"To look cool" I replied stupidly which made us both laugh.

The house was empty when we walked in "Where is everyone?" I questioned looking back at Liam who was locking the door.

"Grandmum and Dana went to the store, while Pat and grandpop took the boys to a Sox game" he explained walking towards the couch. He sat down and turned on the tele and the game was on.
"We have some very famous visiters here today" The announcer stated while the camera jumped to the boys, they were sitting happily munching on popcorn "The worldwide known boyband One Direction is here today supporting the soxs I'm assuming" he continued, "They better be" another announcer pipped in with a laugh.The screen was still on the boys for a few seconds, then went back to the field. I looked over to Liam who was staring at the screen "Why didn't you go with them?" I questioned not taking my eyes off him.

"I was worried about you Cosette, so I stayed to make sure you came home safely" He replied sadly looking over to me. 

"You shouldn't have done that" I replied with a light chuckle.

He shook his head "Cosette, I haven't seen you in years, there is nothing wrong with me caring about your safety" He stated sternly turning his attention back to the tele. "Thank you " I replied before getting off the couch and headed up to my room.

I was bored and really didn't feel like smoking so instead I popped 2 vicodins before I knew it, I felt as light as a feather and in a great mood. I put on some music and decided I wanted to smoke after all, so I rolled a fat ass joint. I didn't want to risk any chances of getting caught like last time so I went into my bathroom; turned the shower on, opened the window, and turned the vent on. I'm not sure how long it took me to smokw the joint but it felt like ages, I was tweaking hard.

"Cosette! Come down for dinner!" I heard Lou yell. The fuck, they're back already. I put some visine in my eyes, but they still looked red. Well I guess I can just pretend my allergies are acting up, I put my prescribed glasses on because my vision was acting up. I left my room, when I reached the stairs  I couldn't feel my legs. I began to panic inside my head. I have legs, they work, they're working because I'm standing, I assured myslef in my head. Because I was too afraid to walk the down the stairs, I sat on my butt and slid down step by step. Once I got to the last step I tried my hardest to stand, it took a few attempts but I eventually got up and walked slowly to the dinning room.  The boys were all seated at table, I looked around for Dana and my family.

"Where is everyone else at?" I questioned sitting down at the head of the table.

"Dana is on a date, Pat left to work, and grandmum and grandpop went out to a friends house." Liam answered passing me the plate full of steaks. I gladly took the plate because I was as hungry as a horse. The boys watched as I pilled my plate with food.

"Do you mind?" I spat while shoveling a spoon full of mashed potatoes in my mouth. They all chuckled and looked away, then continued on with their convo.

I literally inhaled my food like a cow, I got up and walked to the kitchen. I washed my plate and put it on the drying rack, as I turned around I bumped into Harry.

"I'm sorry" He he mumbled putting his plate in the sink and began to wash it.

I turned around to walk out of the kitchen but his voice stopped me in my tracks "Cosette, I'm really sorry about this morning" I turned to look at him, he had a sympathetic look on his face.

"Its okay Harry.........i enjoyed it" I replied, which earned me one of his famous smirks. I rolled my eyes and walked out the kitchen.
 
When I reached the family room Niall jumped in front of me, he scared the fuck out of me "Cosette!! You should come with us to our interview tomorrow!!" He stated excitedly
.
"Umm I don't know" I replied shaking my head

"Nonsense" Liam pipped in "You should totally come, we're going to perform too" He stated standing next to Niall with the a big smile.

"Yes! And don't worry about getting a bracelet for entrance because you'll be backstage with Paul and us!" Niall continued happily with the same smile on his face.

I just couldn't say no to his smile, its too freaking adorable.

"Okay I'll go" I sighed.

"Yay!" All the boys cheered.

"GROUP HUG!" Zayn announced and all 5 of the boys nearly crushed me to death. Tomorrow should be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is a filler, it's short and blahhh. I hope you all like it though. I have a lot in store for the next chapter. It's a lot of good shit too heehee (;
So here is what Cosette looks like but with longer hair. I personally believe this picture is perfect.

Image

Her name is Sofia D'elia Black

Here's another :)

Image