Status: On Hiatus

Forever Is a Long Time

Smoking on this dope higher than a kite.

Liam rushed me out of bed the next morning because he didnt want to be late. I did all my daily morning routines in a new record of 30 mins. I put on a black button up that had little white and blue flowers on it, dark grey jeans and white oxfords. My hair was done in two french twist and my bangs were curled somewhat.
We loaded in the van Paul was in and headed off to the radio station. The boys were estatic while I on the other hand was grumpy because I had to wake up so damn early plus I didn't eat yet.

"Can we stop at an Einstiens?" I whined to Paul and the driver.

"The scientist?" Niall questioned raising his brow.

"No its a restaurant, they sell the best bagels" I replied with a small laugh.

"Okay, we can do that" Paul replied with a smile.

When the van pulled up at Einstein's I literally ran out of the car. The boys stayed in the van, because they weren't hungry which was a shocker, since they've eaten almost everything in the house. I order a chocolate chip bagel, once I got it I walked happily to the van.

"Are those chocolate chips?" Liam asked eyeing my bagel.

"Yes they are" I replied ripping a piece off, I handed the piece to him. He took it happily. The bagels from Einstien aren't like any regular bagels, they're 2x bigger and better.

When we go to the station there was a line of girls waiting outside on the left of the front doors , slowly entering the building. The van pulled up right in front and the girls outside began to scream like maniacs. It was insane, what I didnt notice was the crowd of people, mostly teenage girls on the right side of the building they were behind rope. When Paul opened the door the screams got even louder, he was the first to walk out and all the fans went insane. But once Louis stepped out all hell broke loose, those bitches were loud! I wrapped up my bagel and put it inside my purse, so I could cover my ears with my hands. I walked out after the boys, they were smiling, waving, signing items and posing for photos. Harry turned from his fans for a second to smile at me. I didnt know if I should walk in the building or not but I'm pretty sure I look ridiculous with my hands covering my ears. Harry told something to the fans and ran towards me, he tugged my right hand "Come with me" he said excitedly. I followed him back to the fans.

"This is Liam's babysister!" He told them happily, while putting his arm around my shoulder. Boom, goes nothing but flashes the fans began took take pictures of me and they questioned me "Whats your name?" "How old are you?"  "What does it feel like to be Liam's sister" etc.etc. There was too many questions being asked at the same time, that I didnt know what to say.

Liam came to my left "Oh I see you've met my sister Cosette" he stated happily.

"Can I get a picture with you both?!" A girl pleaded handing us her camera.

"Sure" Liam and I both replied. I turned around to Paul

"Will you take it for us?" I asked and he happily took the camera.
Liam and I stepped as close To the fan as we could, without knocking down the rope and smiled brightly. *flash flash* I swear I went blind for a mere second. Paul handed me back the camera which I gladly returned to the fan "Thank you!!" She said excitedly.

After about a good 5mins of taking pictures and stuff we walked inside, and the boys did a soundcheck in the back room for their performance.

When it was time the interviewer announced "May I welcome One Direction!" once they walked out onto that little stage the fans went wild. I stood by the door next to Paul, I had forgotten all about my bagel, so I began to eat it while I watched the boys. The questions were pretty typical questions, which everyone in the crowd including me knew the answers to.

"Whats your favorite thing so far about Chicago?" The interviewer asked.

"My favorite thing about Chicago is that Cosette lives here" Harry stated with smirk.

The fans were baffled, I couldn't help but laugh the boys laughed too, well except Liam he gave Harry a dirty look then smiled at the fans.

"Thats my favorite thing too, plus the pizza!" Niall said happily.

"Who is Cosette?" The interviewer asked curiously.

"Cosette is my baby sister, she lives here with my grandparents, which is one of my favorite things about Chicago because I have family here" Liam answered with a smile. The girls aww'd him

"Awww thats wonderful!" The interviewer said with chuckle.

"Cosette is right  there too" Louis said pointing at me.

My eyes widened, why would he do that I'm eating and I hate it when people watch me eat, Eveyones eyes were on me. "Hi!" I said while waving the girls and the interviewer replied back with waves and hellos.The boys contined on with their interview and performed 2 songs after it was over. They had a photo op with the fans once they were all done they wanted to go out for lunch. I was way too exhausted for anything so instead I went home.

My grandparents were gone as so was my uncle and cousin. I headed to the kitchen and found a note with a list of things to do

Mop the the floors, walk Clyde, dust the ceiling fans, and clean the pool.
p.s. We will be gone for most of the day.
-Love Grandmum and Grandpa

Okay this is easy, I said out loud. I ran up to my room and changed into my old p.e. shorts, black sports bra, and running shoes. "Clyde!!!" I yelled going down the stairs two steps at a time. The giany German Shepherd came running from the den excitedly, he knew exactly why I was calling him. I clipped the leash onto his collar and once we walked out he was eager to tare my arm off.

"Clyde wait" I told him sternly. He stopped moving, but once I shut the front door he sprinted off. I didnt bother to stop him instead I steadied my pace as I ran with him. Clyde is the reason why I stay in shape, because without him I would be ginormous! Hey I smoke a lot which means I'm always hungry.

I ran 5 miles with Clyde, when I got home I didn't bother to change, I contiuned on with my chores. I texted my honeybooboo Francisco to come over because most likely I'll be done with my duties quickly. I shocked the pool and dusted the ceiling fans. My phone buzzed.

        From:Franciscoboo
        Subject: Foshoooo! ;) them sexy boys there?

       To:Franciscoboo
       Subject: KayKay, and no.

I put my phone down and went off to fill the mop bucket with water and soap. After I got that set, I unlocked the front door for Cisco, because he practically lives here. Because of my hate for silence I put my ipod on the ihome that was next to the tele. The music was on shuffle so it was all random shit. I began to dance while I mopped, when the song 'Stole my heart' by 1D began to play I went all out like I was on a dance floor. Yes I'm obsessed with one of my brother's songs. I heard the door open but didn't bother to look back because I figured it was Cisco.

"Under the lights tonight,i turned around and you stole my heart" I sang dramatically

"Did you really get that tattooed?" Harry's voice asked. I jumped at his voice, I turned to face him, he had an amused look on his face.

"What are you doing here?" I hissed putting the mop into the bucket

"The lads dropped me off, I'm not feeling swell" He replied flipping his hair. That fucker trying to overwhelm me. "So about that tattoo" he stated pointing to my right.

"Yes, I got 'Under the lights tonight' tattooed" I sighed, he began to laugh. I glared at him "there is nothing wrong with me liking a song of yours?" I spat turning on my heels with the mop and bucket in hand, I put them in the laundry room sink. When I walked back there was a very curious Harry looking through my ipod.

"There's no hipster shit on it" I stated crossing my arms over my chest.

He turned around to stick his tongue out at me, then returned his attention back to my ipod.

"You have every Michael Jackson album on here!" He exclaimed looking back at me with a suprised look.

"Yeah so, I love MJ he's my idol" I replied dropping my hands from my chest.

"Thats adorable." He stated with a smile. I smiled back, he turned back to the ipod then walked away from it. A second later 'P.Y.T' by Michael Jackson was playing. Harry walkes towards me singing the song.

"I Want To Love You Pretty Young Thing You Need Some Lovin' Tender Lovin' Care And I'll Take You There " He did a kick and arm motion. I couldnt help but laugh, it was funny but cute, He began to laugh too.

He moved his face closer to mine so our foreheads were touching. I can feel his warm breath on my lips. He leaned in closer, I bit my lip, he licked his. His lips brushed against mine

"I'M HOME BITCH!" Francisco yelled through the door, Harry and I broke away from eachother quickly.

I looked away from him, to see Francisco standing by the door with his mouth hung open

"EWWWW Cosette, you have a room fo a reason you nasty bitch" he exclaimed with a shaky chuckle. I giggled and flipped him off.

"You love me slut" he said walking towards to hug me. Heres the.deets on Cisco hes adorable and small likea meatball, loves sexy men like I and is the greatest and handsomest man to ever walk this planet. He's also my bestfriend, doesnt chill with my crew but does with me almost everyday. He was my first friend in America too.

"Your such a liar!" He gasped looking Harry, then pursing his lips at me.

"He showed up after I texted you" I explained with a chuckle

"Mmmhmm, whatever" He said with his lips pursed.

He turned to look at Harry who was sitting on the sofa.

"Hi I'm Francisco, Cosette is my bitch, how are you?" He asked reaching his hand out to Harry. Harry kindly shook his hand "Harry Styles, and I'm swell" he replied with a smile.

My eyebrows raised at his answer, I thought he was feeling under the weather.

"Well, It was nice meeting you" Francisco told Harry, then turned to me. "Get it girl!" He mouthed. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Bye bitch love you!" He said walking towards the door.

"Bye love you too! Text me!" I replied.

"Nope, you suck at texting" he said with a chuckle as he walked out the door.

"How can someone suck at texting?" Harry asked raising his eyebrow at me.

"I have no idea" I replied with a laugh, I sat down on the other side of the couch. It was quiet, the music was off, I don't know how. I opened my mouth to start a aimless convo but Harry cut me off before I could even speak "Would you like to go get some lunch with me?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay sorry for being so lazy lately, that is going to stop because I will be updating everyday and twice a day if I'm in a really good mood :) let me know what you think btw I love you all!!! <3xx