Status: On Hiatus

Forever Is a Long Time

And in a pipe she flies to the Motherland

"Harry wake up!" Liam spat shaking his shoulder. I was completey tongue tied I didn't know what to do or say. Liam was beyond pissed, also was my grandfather, Because he was quiet whenever he's quiet you know he's mad. 

"No, let me sleep" Harry grogged sleepily.

"No Harry get up!" Liam yelled shaking him harder.

"Alright fine, I'm awake. Happy!" Harry spat sitting up. The only thing covering him was a little piece of my duvet that covered his crotch area. That's how I knew he was naked. I looked down at myself and thank god I was not naked! But my top was missing, I grabbed the duvet and covered my torso, but I'm pretty sure the other 3 boys already got a good look.

"Care to explain what the hell happened!?" Liam asked angrily. My grandfather walked in while the other boys left and closed the door behind them.

"I don't remember" I whispered, looking down at my hot pink duvet.

"What was that Cosette?" Liam asked angrily. I didn't respond back, because I don't like the way Liam is talking to me.

"Cosette!" he yelled. 

"She said, she doesn't remember!" Harry responded with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Shut up Harry, I didn't ask you!" Liam spat, I looked over at Harry who was biting the inside of his mouth and clenching his fists. You can see the anger in his eyes.

"Liam, relax" my grandfather said patting his shoulder to calm him down. Liam looked furious, his face was red and his hands were in the same position as Harry's.

"No I'm not going to relax until I know what in the world happened last night!" Liam stated furiously.

"I don't remember a bloody thing from last night you fucking wanker!" I yelled. They all looked at me shocked. Liam shook his head and walked out the door mumbling to himself and slammed the door behind him. That really pissed me off, only I can slam my door. I got up from the bed and stormed out the room after Liam.

"Liam! You fucking arse! You don't ever slam my door you fucking princess!" I yelled angrily at him, I followed him down the stairs and into the family room where everyone else was sitting quietly. "Turn around! and face me!" I yelled grabbing his shoulder roughly. He turned around. His face filled with fury. "Nothing happened!" I hissed, hoping he will believe me because I honestly don't know what happened but I hope it was nothing. He rolled his eys and began to turn back around. 

"Liam please" I said calmer this time. He stopped in his tracks but didn't turn around. "I promise you nothing happened" I stated calmly. 

"Shes telling the truth Liam, nothingn happened last night" Harry voice pipped in, I looked behind me to find a now fully clothed Harry standing by the staircase. I looked back to Liam who was now facing me. "I'm sorry for yelling at you and for slamming your door" he told me sympathetically. He walked over to Harry and stood directly infringing of him, I was afraid he was going to hit him. The other lads got up, I'm guessing they were thinking the same thing. Instead of Liam hitting Harry he surprisingly hugged him. "I'm sorry Hazz" he told him sympathetically as he pulled away. "Apology accepted" Harry replied with a smile. 

----------------------------------------

"What in the world were you two thinking, who drinks on a Monday?" Zayn asked as I got ready to jump in the pool. We decided to go swimming after we had breakfast, the boys were sitting on the tanning chairs on the deck, they were all applying sunscreen. 

"I'm Irish and I don't even do that" Niall stated while putting lotion on his face. I shook my head because I had no idea why we drank so much I guess we were just bored. I dived in the pool head first instead of jumping. I loved the way the water felt as my face touched it, it was cold and clean. When I got up for air I pushed my hair back with my hands. I opened my eyes to see the boys still applying lotion.

"Cosette did you put any lotion on?" Liam asked in a concerned tone.

"Nope" I replied popping the 'p'. I like tanning and I don't like the sticky feeling of the lotion. He gave me a stern look then shook his head and stood up. Jumped in the pool and everyone got splashed with water from it. The boys groaned because they weren't done yet. Why complain when it's like 98+ degrees out. This is what I loved about Chicago the most, the weather. It can be extremely hot in the 100s one day and the next day it can be below 0. How awesome is that!  Soon enough the boys jumped in with us, we swam around for a bit splashing one another. "Let's play some volleyball" Louis stated reaching for the blue and white volleyball that was on the deck. We put the little net up in the middle of the pool. I swam to the back of the pool. 

"Im on Liam's team!" I declared jumping on Liam's back. 

"I'm on his team too!" Niall stated jumping on my back, which he failed in doing. I laughed at his attempt it was adorable.

"Okay so Hazz and Zayn are with me" Louis said excitedly, they both groaned. I guess Louis isn't really good at volleyball

"We serve first" Liam stated holding his hands out for the ball. Louis tossed the ball over the net to Liam. Niall and I took positions in front of Liam near the net, while he was behind us. Zayn and Louis were in the front while Harry was behind them. Harry winked his eye at me, I smirked at him for my amusement which made him chuckle. Liam served the ball perfectly, Harry hit it back. I jumped and did a mint spike on it, which caused the ball to splash in Louis's face.

"Hell yeah score 1-0" Niall announced happily. We confined playing and we won 15-2. Man Louis was bad but it was cute. 

"I demand a rematch but different teams" Zayn declared. We all laughed.

"Nope, no rematches, plus I'm getting out now" I stated walking towards the ladder. They all awwwed at me.

"Why are you leaving" Louis asked holding on to my left leg. I giggled at him.

"Because I'm hungry and I'm getting all pruney"  I replied holding up my hands to show them my pruney fingers. They laughed at me. I pouted and contined to walk to the ladder which was hard with Louis holding my leg tightly. Once I reached the ladder he decided to grab a hold of my right leg too, so I couldn't move. 

"Let go Louis" I said through a laugh. 

"No don't leave" he replied sadly. 

"But I'm hungry" I whined. They all laughed again.

"She started to sound like you Niall" Liam stated which made them laugh even more. 

"Please Louis" I asked with puppy dog eyes. He looked at me with a serious face, then he aww'd

"Aww I can't say no to that face" He stated letting go of my legs.

"Thank you" I replied and climbed up the ladder, I grabbed my purple beach towel that was hanging on the deck railings and ran inside. The coolness from the central air felt amazing when I walked in. 

"Cosette are you soaking?" My grandmum asked from the kitchen. 

"No. I'm dry" I lied from the den. I looked down to see that I was leaving a mini puddle on the carpet, so I ran into the kitchen. Which wasn't the smartest idea because I slipped in the marble floor and fell on my ass hard. I then heard roars of laughter, I looked behind me to see all the lads, they were surprisgly dry and were dying of laughter. My uncle and grandmum were laughing too. "That's what happens when you lie Cosette." My grandmum stated, walking over to help me up. I mumbled a thank you to her and walked out of the kitchen and headed up the stairs to my room. 

Once I got in my room I whinced in pain, my ass hurt like hell. I went into the bathroom and looked in the full body mirror. I pulled down my bikini bottom and there was a giant red spot forming on my right cheek. Soon enough it will be a big bruise. 

I whinced when I tried to touch it, it hurt like hell, but do you know what helps take the pain away? A fat ass doobie.

I walked out of my bathroom, and changed into some clothes. I put on my bra and underwear, I tossed my bikin into the hamper outisde my closet. I put on some yellow shorts and a white tank top that crossed in the back. Once I was dress I walked back into my room and opened my safe. All my weed was gone, they was barely enough for a thin joint and that won't cut it. Fuck. I texted Brad, Becaus he is my dealer.

To: MisterGrassMannn

Subject: In need of green pronto!

My phone buzzed merely a second after I had texted him

From: MisterGreenMannn

Subject: aight sexy, come on over, and remember you can always get it for free ;)

Ewww, that's the thing I didn't lie, about him. He was a pervert. He's not an old man or anything he's actually my age, except he's in love with me. Eww I remember the first day I bought off him he told me. "You know babe you can have it for free, as long as you give me some head" That's fucking disgusting! But the pervert sells great weed so that's why I still by it off him.

I slipped on my Adidas slippers, grabbed my purse, dropped my phone in it and checked to see if my wallet was full of cash. Which always is. As I walked out the door I ran into a body.
"Sorry!" I told the body. I looked up to see that the body was Liam

"Its okay, in a hurry to go somewhere Cosette?" Liam asked with a chuckle.

"Um, kind of. I'm going to stop by a friends house for a second." I stated and headed down the stairs.

"Can we come with?" Liam asked happily.

Shit shit shit! I didn't want to say no because then he would get suspicious. "Um, yeah it's going to be quick though" I replied trying to convince him to stay home with the lads.

"It's all right, we can stop at Starbucks on the way there, the lads and I have been craving some coffee" He stated joyfully, then walked back to the rooms to get the boys.

I walked outside to my car. Fuck how is this going to work. I kept wondering. Once they all got inside the car I knew this wasn't going to work. Fuck, just kill me now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooooooouuuuuuuuu twice in one day. Told ya I'm chaning