Status: On Hiatus

Forever Is a Long Time

Bumpin bumpin

Throughtout the entire ride there I was quiet. The boys were talking amongst one an other but I was too anxious to speak.

When I pulled up at Brad's I was blessed,because Eric had pulled up too. I turned off the car and practically tackled him.

"Please Distract Liam and the boys" I begged in a quiet voice.

"Don't worry about that, I'll let Brad know" He assurred rubbing my back.

We walked up to Brad's doors with the boys following behind.

Brad opened the door before we knocked. The idiot was stoned to the max. "Sexy!" he exclaimed pulling me into his arms for a bone crushing hug. I could feel eyes burn into the back of my head while Eric snickered at my discomfort. After I struggled out of Brad's arms. He moved along to Eric, but he didn't hug him, he did one of those bro hugs to him. Eric whispered in his ear before pulling away. I guess he told him about my brother. When they pulled away Brad then looked behind us to Liam and the lads with a gigantic grin on his face. "I'm Brad!" he stated reaching his arm towards Liam.

------------------------------------

Brad was so high, instead of introducing himself like I thought he would, he instead began to sing WMYB to the boys over and over. He didn't stop until Eric covered his mouth with his hand.
We finally got inside the house, the thing about a Brad is, he was born in money. His parents are both some top notch surgeons. I'm not sure what's wrong with him though because I'm pretty sure he's the biggest pot head in the city. His house is practically a mansion, well kind of, it's a few hundred feet bigger than mine that's for sure. We entered his family room, I sat down on the plus white sofa, with Eric to my right and like usual Harry to my left. Liam sat on the couch across from us with Louis, Niall, and Zayn. As for Brad he was in the kitchen. We sat in an awkward silence for a minute and it killed me. The only sound was our breathing and Brad making noise in the kitchen. We heard a few bangs and glass falling but soon enough Brad walked into the family room with a bowl of cereal in hand.

"Sexy why didn't you tell me earlier that your brother is in One Direction" he questioned while eating his cereal.

"You never asked" I replied smiling over at Liam who had a grin on his face.

"You are so smart Sexy, I never thought of that" he stated pointing his spoon at me. This time when he called me sexy, I felt Harry tense up. Someone is jealous, and I loved it. Haha

"Hey um Brad, I thought you were going to, um cut the grass" Eric stated getting up from the couch. Brad took a minute to understand what Eric had told him a soon enough got up a lead Eric up to his room. Once they were gone the silence broke too, the boys began to talk among each other. They were laughing and talking about Brad and his move he had pulled earlier.

"Cosette is that lad okay?" Louis asked with a chuckle.

"Yeah, yeah he's always like that. He was um dropped as a baby" I lied the best I could. Liam eyed me, but didn't question.

The boys then began to chat with one another again. I leaned back into what I thought was the couch, but turned out to be Harry's arm, it was stretched out across the top of the couch. I didn't question it nor did I act like I enjoyed it, even though I did, but Liam was sitting right across from me so I just pretended it wasn't there. It was a couple of more minutes before Eric and Brad came back down. Brad waited on the stairs with a smile on his face. "Come on Sexy, I have something for you" he stated walking up the stairs. As soon as I got up Harry stood with me.

"I'll go with you" he stated leading the way. I looked across to Liam who had The same confused look as mine on his face, I shrugged my shoulders and followed Harry up the stairs to Brad's room.

"I thought you didn't want any of them to know." Brad asked locking his door behind us.

"Harry happens to be the only one that knows" I replied sitting down on his California king. Harry sat down next to me. I gave him a smile which he returned.

"How much do you want Sexy?" Brad asked, Harry tensed up again. I peeked over at him, his fist were clenched and his was biting the inside of his mouth.

"An ounce is good" I replied while patting Harry's thigh, so he can relax. I felt his tension ease

"Alright" Brad stated putting the weed onto the scale. It only took him a mintue to weigh the weed then to bag it. He handed it to me, but when I got a grip on it. He wouldn't let go of the bag.

"Is there a problem?" I questioned tugging on the bag lightly.

"Just wanted to remind you about that deal, anytime Sexy" he replied with a sly smile.

"Ew" I replied shoving the money into his chest and yanking the bag out of his hand. "Let's go Harry" I stated walking out of the room while putting the bag into my purse.

-------------------------------------

When we got back home, I went straight to sleep, i don't know if it was because I wore myself out swimming or because I was anxious hoping Liam wouldn't find out why I lied but I knocked out.

"Cosette! Cosette!! Cosette!!!!" Nial yelled, I buried my face deep into my pillow. He then began to jump on my bed, like a mad. I snatched a pillow from my right and put it on top of my head deepening my face into the pillow. Soon i felt another body jumping on my bed, then another, and another, and another. All five of the guys were jumping over and around me, chanting "Wake up Cosette". It wasn't until I felt 5 bodies land on me, was when I gave in,

"Alright I'm up!" I groaned trying to push the boys off of me. When they finally got up, I followed them down the stairs for dinner. We goofed around at the table, the night was pretty good. The pain in my ass wasn't hurting anymore either.

"Let's watch a movie!" I stated getting up from the table, the boys followed. We walked into the game room Harry, Louis, and Zayn sat on the couch while Liam and Niall sat on the love seat. I sat on the lazyboy. The boys decided to put on the exorcist, and I don't do well with movies that involve with demons at all. I was already scared and the movie hasn't even started.

"Cosette are you okay?" Harry asked from his seat on the couch.

I looked over to him and the rest of the boys, they were all staring at me with worried looks on their faces. I guess I would have the same look if I saw myself. I was shaking literally, my arms were wrapped around my knees and my teeth were chattering. I looked like a meth addict.

"No" I replied in a whisper shaking my head.

"Come sit with us" Louis stated patting the blanket that was covering all three of their legs. I got up from the lazy boy and practically ran to the couch. I sat in between Harry and Louis, Zayn was on the right of Louis. I was still scared though, because my torso and head was exposed, I snuggled into Harry because he comfortable. I felt him tense at first, I looked up at him to see him take a quick glance over to Liam and Niall sure enough Liam was glaring at him. I sat up for Liam's enjoyment, but 15mins in Liam knocked out, as so did Niall, and Zayn. I was extremely paranoid because of the movie. I lifted the blanket up an inch, it was still no use. I was freaking out, I heard Harry and Louis snicker. I looked back and fourth at them, they both had smirks on their faces but their eyes were on the tele. Thats it, I gave up, I couldn't handle this movie. As soon as I stood up I felt warm hands grab waist, I looked at the owner of the hands and sure enough it was Harry, he pulled me back down slowly towards him and lifted up the blanket to cover us from shoulder to toe. Louis did the same to cover Zayn and he. Harry kept his hands on my waist. His long fingers reached the hem of my shirt, he slipped his cool fingers up my shirt and began to do small circular motions on my stomach. The feeling of his fingers seemed to relax me in an odd way. The feeling was new and it felt good. I leaned into him as far as I could. I wasn't even paying attention to the movie, I was too distracted by the coldness of his fingers on my warm stomach. I closed my eyes for a second, when I opened them it was close tot the end of the movie. So I didn't close them for a second I fell asleep of what felt like a second. Harry was still making small circles on my stomach, I looked over to my left to find a sleeping Louis with Zayn leaning sleeping on his shoulder. I looked up at Harry with a smile, he smiled back down at me. I lifted his hands off my stomach and brought them to my lips, I kissed all of fingers softly, then got up from the couch with his hand in mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
I AM SORRY!!! I bet you all hate. I don't blame you either, well....so here's my excuse haha I've been trying to find a job so I can move out of my moms house and into my aunts, but the thing is. Most places make us take drug tests....so yeah I'm going to fail that shit for sure. But now my mother has an opening where she works so I might get hired, lets just hope I don't have to take a drug test. Fingers are crossed! Anywho I love you all!! Let me know what you think or will like. Thankies lovelies. Xx