‹ Prequel: Original Love

Remembering Sundays

"Forgive me I'm trying to find, my calling, I'm calling at night. I don't mean to be a bother but have you seen this girl? She's been running through my dreams, and it's driving me crazy it seems..."

Ever since he was young, Zack had always dreamt of finding love. But in his 23 years, he's never found it. Just when he's about to give up on the idea, a girl at a coffee shop catches his eye. But just as soon as he sees her, she's gone. After that, he can't get her out of his mind, he's never had this feeling before and he's determined to find her again to understand what exactly is going on in his head.

"Even though she doesn't believe if love, he's determined to call her bluff. Who can deny these butterflies? They're filling his gut. Waking the neighbors, unfamiliar faces, he pleads though he tries, but he's only denied. Now he's dying to get inside..."

But when he sees her again, the same thing happens. Just as quickly as he sees her, she's gone, leaving him even more confused than before. The only question is, will he actually find her and catch her before she disappears again?


(Disclaimer: I do not own any of the lyrics, bands, or other famous people mentioned in this story. All I own is the plot and the other characters.)