Status: Hi. I love romance novels so I wanted to write one. I will have probly one chapter a month with school comeing and everything so.. :3 have fun.

I Love you To the Moon and Back

Prologue

Its early morning, the sun begins to rise. You can hear the soft courus of birds singing outside my blue framed window. Shortly after the sun starts to peep out from behind the trees you can here a loud off key rooster screach. That means.. Its time to start the day.

I open my eyes a crack reaching for the window blind cord, finaly I get a hold of it pulling open my red velvety blinds letting the early morning sun into my room. The pinkish orange hues bounce off my white nightgown like a waterpainted masterpiece. Minutes go by as I sit and watch the sunrise, the large moutain on the horison is sillouetted by its dazzleing beauty. The only thing that could compair to its beauty would be Josh Hutcherson.

The hottest teen star alive. The same teen star who has his face on every square inch of my bedroom wall. I open a small red journal that was locked under my pillow, the first page reads: 'This diary belings to Celine Marie Hutcherson.' The name is circled with a big red heart. I cant help but to giggle when I open it. Hopeing to marry him one day sounded like a stupid life goal, but i strived for it, it was number one on my priorities.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hopefully will get more updates soon :3 hope you like the preview.