Don't Confuse It, He'll Always Just Be Your Prey

Nothing

I woke up with the though that I was going to have to go back to school today. That wasn't an all too happy thought, but hey, it was something to do.

All the doms were coming back from camp today. It was a camp that was only for doms. Fertiles were too innocent for it because, well, it was all about torture. Torture camps were springing up quite a bit now a days, and the school thought it would be fun to make us have to go to one for a week. It wasn't all that bad, but it was so freaking boring. For one, they didn't have any real humans to practice on, and what we learned was what I learned in torture 101. Yeah, I passed that freshmen year, so it was a little repetitive.

Walking down the empty halls, I grabbed a bottle of blood before leaving the house. Most kids would tell their parents good bye in the morning. Mine decided to bail on me years ago, so I didn't have to do that anymore.

I drove to school without many threats on people's lives. Humans were just so fucking stupid. I'm surprised we still allow them on the roads.

Human wasn't what I was, if it was hard to figure out. I was a dom, a vampire. There were two types of vampires. Fertiles and doms. Fertiles were anyone who could have children. Vampires had such a low population to begin with that we didn't have just one gender that was capable of giving birth. We had both. They could take care of themselves, but they didn't really want to. And, us doms didn't really want them to either. We wanted control. They wanted to be controlled. It was pretty simple. Doms were stronger, but fertiles were more emotional. Basically we were opposites.

I got out of my car to walk to my first period class. Honestly, I didn't really know my schedule all too well. I knew how to get there, and occasionally I would remember what we talked about last class. School wasn't my strong suit.

Walking into my first period, I noticed that the humans all froze. There was this reputation about me that made the humans fear me. Don't get me wrong. It was better if they did because then they wouldn't do stupid shit around me, and hopefully, they would just not do stupid shit. That was a long shot though. Humans weren't all too bright.

I collapsed into my seat quite ungracefully and saw the kid next to me hold his breath. He was a human. He was a cute human though, which was something that I never said because humans were disgusting filth. But, there was something about this kid that was appealing to the eye. I heard his heart beat speed up, and I smirked. Yeah, he was adorable.

He wasn't tall, and he was a sickly pale color. It wasn't the attractive pale that most fertiles had, but the pale that humans would get when they didn't get enough nutrition. His hair was dark, and it came down to jaw line, maybe a little bit further. Dark eyes came under his eyes, and his face had strong features. It didn't look it because he was too skinny for his face. His bones were sticking out a little too much.

"Okay class, settle down. I know that later tomorrow the mating ceremony takes place, so we have to get all the work done for today and tomorrow. No diddle daddling. I'm passing out the tests now, and I'm handing back some papers." Our annoying fucking teacher said.

The mating ceremony was something to look forward to. My house wouldn't be too empty after that. Though it was going to be a little strange. There wasn't too many fertiles I found all that attractive to be with. I mean, all fertiles are beautiful, sure, but there weren't any here I ad my eye on.

The test was so fucking boring. It wasn't too bad. I understood it, so that was at least an accomplishment.

The kid next to me was the first one done, and when we got our grades back of course he got a perfect score. He was smart. I think it was because he didn't have any friends, so he had plenty of free time.

Once the class was over, I went to my next one, and the next one, and the next one until lunch. I met up with my usual friends then, Andy, Pete, Gerard, Robert, and Bob. My closest friend, Craig, decided to be an asshole and get himself stuck at the fucking camp that he should have ended along with the rest of. He did something stupid like hitting on one of the owner's daughters or something. Of course it was some shit like that.

The rest of the was normal. I stopped the cute human from getting beat up, went to the rest of my classes, and was leaving to go home. Let me stop there. You're probably wondering why i stop the human from getting beat up. He was a human after all, but he was a cute kid. He was too innocent for his own good, and he didn't look all too good with all those bruises on his face. So, one day I was walking down the hall, and I saw his small form going up against a couple bigger forms. Seeing that sight just made me want to help him, don't really know why, but I did. So, since then, I've just stepped in from someone hitting him. It wasn't that big of a deal.

Back to what I was saying, the rest of the day was going well. Flirted with some fertiles, talked to some doms about random torture shit, then I was leaving. That's when some fucking idiot decided that it would be fun to hit a fertile right in front of me. Yeah, that was the biggest mistake he was ever going to make.

Once I saw the fertile's head snap to the side, I grabbed the human by the skin of its neck and slammed him against the locker. The fertile scurried away after that.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I asked in a hushed tone. I learned humans were more terrified when you were quiet. They heard enough screaming. It didn't screw with their minds nearly as much. "You think it's fun to hit around someone that can't defend themselves? Are you that fucking stupid?"

"It was an accident, sir. I didn't mean it. I'm sorry." It scrambled.

I punched it in the jaw quickly, satisfied with the cracks I heard. "You want to lie to me again, maggot?"

"N-No, sir." It answered.

I growled at it. Just being this close to a human made my skin crawl. I'm glad I was a dom and not some fertile because torturing these fuckers is just way too much fun.

Footsteps were heard at the end of the hall, and my head shot towards the sound. It was the human, the cute one. I could hear his heart rate double before he looked down and sped away. Damn, he was too cute for his own good.

The thing in front of me whimpered. It was going to be no fun, so I just snapped its neck and called it a day. I didn't want have to do laundry today, so best to keep it quick and clean.

I was back home before I knew it. There was nothing to do here. It was empty all the time. No one ever came to visit unless I asked them over. My mom skipped town when I was a kid then my dad became a pussy and got all emotional and left me and my brother. My brother then decided to bail with his mate. I've been alone ever since.

It didn't bother me all that much. As of tomorrow, I would have another person in the house, and I wouldn't have to cook anymore. It was a win/win situation.

I spent the rest of the day doing nothing because right now, that's what my life consisted of. Nothing.