Status: I hope you guys like it

Rockstar ego

It's this girl again

Alexis' POV

Well yesterday is kind of a blur I don't remember much because me and dayana got wasted. The only thing I remember is this cocky guy who I accidentally bumped into kept giving death glares from across the room. Apparently he is some Rockstar but that doesn't mean he had to be such a jerk. And when I tried to apologize he ignored me well enough talking that guy the last thing is that I hate him so freaking much.

Zacky vengeance POV

Yesterday was almost as epic as always but there was this one girl who got on my nerves. She was like " who do you think you are and I am like " I am zacky vengeance who else " and she fucking laughed in my face. I actually wouldn't blame her I was kind of a jerk to her. She bumped into me and it looked like she tried to apologize and I just waved her off.

I was drunk I get all angry when I'm drunk but can you blame me I'm a Rockstar I party all the time. Now that I think of it she was hot I wouldn't mind banging her brains out and she was sassy I get turned on by that so I wouldnt mind even making her my girlfriend. I'll probably never see her again so I might as well forget her. Plus I don't think I can be tied down by a girl.

Today me and Brian are going to hang out today just for the fuck of it. We have been bored lately since all we do is work on writing songs because on monday we are going to start recording so this week we are cutting loose.

We headed toward a starbucks to get some coffee cause we are tired like crazy from getting hammered yesterday. We walked in and got on line. I noticed this chick in front of me with her seemed like her friend. Brian noticed that I seemed to like this chick so we did our old routines and just asked for the time. I gave Brian the signal.

" excuse me miss would you happen to have the time " Brian tapped her shoulder. She turned around it was the girl from yesterday. She looked so hot how could I have been such a jerk but I liked her sassiness maybe I should keep being a jerk. I like when she looks mad she looks even hotter.

She looked at me with weird expression and answered his question " yeah it um it's 2:15 and you can checkyour friend's watch over her to make sure" She looked at my watch and she turned around. Gave me a better view.

" what's with her " Brian asked me. " she is that girl front the bar yesterday that bumped into me " he nodded. " the one that you wouldn't stop bitching about " I nudged him. " no I mean yeah and I wasn't bitching" he did the " ok sure face ".

" shut up and order" he ordered for us both and we sat at the table next to them. Every time I looked over to them she would put a weird face expression. She gets cuter by the minute. God I want to do so many unspeakable things to her.

" you like her don't you " I nodded. " I think she hates me " I told syn

" why is that "

" I acted like an asshole to her yesterday "

" did you do the whole I'm zacky v thing again you know girl hate cocky guys "

" yeah how did you know "

" the question is how don't I know that only works on groupies and from the looks of it she isn't one "

" do you think i have a chance with her " he nodded

" I would say your percent of a chance with her would be 1 % ................ out of 100 so technically your screwed" I really like this girl now but because of the way I acted I have like no way of a chance with her.

" what am I going to do "

" just go talk to her and apologize if she doesn't accept your apology then like I said you're screwed " he got up and pulled me out of my seat and pushed me toward her direction ok this it don't screw this up Zachary Baker.