Curiosity

002

I anxious for Allison to hurry up and acompany me in class today, I had gotten a text from a new number saying she'll be in school today. I walked into Mr. Harris' class and sat a roxt to Scott, I leaned over, "Where were you last night?"

Scott was startled by my question and stuttered, "I-um-uh, what?" He looked like a lost puppy.

I pressed my lips and leaned back into my chair and shook my head to let him know never mind. Scott McCall was a strange kid and this was odd behavior even for him. He concentrated on the window towards the left, it was like he was waiting for something to happen.

Stiles rushed into the room and awkwardly waved to me and than sat down on the opposite side of Scott and leaned over and they were whispering very aggresively in hushed tones. I rolled my eyes, Stiles was the weirdest them of all, but I coulnd't deny that my curiosity wasn't peaked.

But, at the moment, a familiar face walked into the class room. I waved, "Allison!" She smiled at me and waved but then tucked a piece of hair shyly behind her ear when Scott looked up at her. She made her way and sat down behind Scott. She went to open her mouth but Scott turned around and handed her a pen.

She closed her mouth and took it, she gave a timid smile and looked down. I looked up at the ceiling, if Allison and Scott ever hooked up, god help me. That kid was off and strange and whatever else he is. Class went by quickly, maybe it was because I was anticpating on catching up with my old best friend.

We hugged as soon as the bell rang and headed onto the hallway, I took her schedule and smiled, "We have every single class together," I picked up my steps more quickly to avoid the traffic, "How'd your daddy manage that?"

Allison playfully slapped me and took the paper back and shrugged, "I guess he told the principal that I'd feel more comfortable being in a class with my old best friend." She nudged me and tucked in the same piece of hair that she had touched earlier, "So, how weird was that kid in front of me? I needed a pen too, I was going to ask you for one."

I got to my locker and exchanged books, I turned to her as I was closing it and nodded, "Scott? He's a weird kid. I mean stranger than they get, well with the exception of Stiles, of course."

Allison giggled, "Stiles?"

I shrugged and laughed with her, "Yeah, I don't know if that's really his name." I closed my locker and noticed Scott at the end of the hall looking straight at me and Allison. Once he realized, he ducked around the corner. I shook my head, "Speaking of Scott, I just caught him staring."

Allison smiled, "He's kind of cute."

I stared hard at her, her brown eyes fit perfectly onto her face. She had the natural beauty that I was always jealous of. Even back then when we more naive and young, "No, Allison. Please." I laughed and nudged her, "Come meet my other best friend."

She pretended to look upset, "You have another best friend?"

I rose my eyebrow, "Yeah, I had to fill that empty space when we moved away from each other." I grabbed her arm and guided her towards Lydia Martin. They exchanged hellos and talked a little when I turned my head to see Scott at the table for Lacrosse tryouts. I also noticed a kid I had never really seen before at the table also. He was kind of cute even with a bruised up left eye, I wondered how he had gotten it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhh, Isaac appearance... [;

Subscribe, feedback, rec, and tell yo friends!

Thanks to my commenters. :)