Curiosity

005

"Come on, Em. Come to the party with me." Allison was currently in my room trying to persuade me secretly to go with her on her date with Scott.

And no way was I going to be influncing what Allison should say to him, no way. "I can't Allison." I turned away from her and started typing on my computer; I was far more interested in looking up cold case files than being at party. I wasn't the normal teenage girl, and some how I think my father was happy.

She spun my chair around and closed my laptop shut, "Emilee, please!" She crossed her arms, "I would if you wanted me too."

I stood up and walked out of my room, "Yeah, but theres one problem." I walked into the living room where my dad was, he was reading the newspaper. "I would never go to a party."

She frowned, "Emilee."

I turned to my dad who had looked up from his daily read, "Dad, explain to Allison our general rule."

He smirked and chuckled, "Emilee and I have a deal that if she doesn't get involved in parties than she get's a brand new car at the end of the school year"

Her mouth dropped, "What!" She turned to me and frowned again, "Your dad is so cool, and mine isn't."

He stood up and patted my shoulder, "Does your dad know about this party?" He started to get all police like, "Is they're going to be alcohol? Parent supervision? Drugs?"

I waved my hands in front of his face, "Uh dad? You're not wearing any uniform that suggests you can interfer with this party." I gave Allison a heated look, she took the hint and backed away and towards my room.

My dad sighed and scratched his forehead, "But, I can still be a worried parent."

I hugged him, "Well, I'm not going and I'm sure Allison will be just fine." I smiled and looked up at him, "And besides, it's not like those teen shows and movies where something awkwardly scary happens."

He chuckled, "Like werewolves howling at the full moon?" He showed me the weather section and pointed to the picture that said the full moon would be out tonight, "Even those superstitious people stay away on a full moon, crazy things happen." He turned his radio up high and pointed it at me, "I'm sure I'll be called in, and you are to stay away from my extra scanner, Emilee."

I sighed and looked down at the paper and grabbed it from his hands, "Whatever dad, I won't touch it." I scoffed, "Werewolves." I shook my head, "They don't exist, it's impossible."

"You never know, Emi." He shrugged and gave me a wide grin, "The supernatural world has a way of creeping up on you."

I slightly pushed him and acknowledged his joke, "Okay, dad." I headed for my room, "I'm going to convince miss. stubborn to leave this party subject alone. See you later." Werewolves, ha. Out of all the things he could have pointed out in a supernatural world. Vampires, now they exist. Maybe not the Twilight vampires, but there are weird creepy people that like to drink blood and sleep in coffins. But, werewolves? You've got to be kidding me, I'll never believe it unless I see it and I doubt they're any possible werewolves anywhere near Beacon Hills.
♠ ♠ ♠
Egad! Terribly sorry about the delayed update.
Time is simply slipping away. Well, if you're looking for a
story that's not teen wolfy and completely original then check out
my story Friendship.

Also; i'm currently in the midst of making a modern greek mythology story. So watch out for that if you like greek mythology.

Give me some love for teen wolf. :)